4.1
CoverGirl
CoverGirl CG Smoothers All-Day Hydrating Makeup

CoverGirl CG Smoothers All-Day Hydrating Makeup

4.1

CoverGirl CG Smoothers All-Day Hydrating Makeup is Perfection!

I don't use coverup all over my face because I have large pores and I've found that foundation can accent them. Recently I noticed that I can no longer use just anything to cover the dark circles under my eyes. I've tried all kinds of under eye coverup and was just not happy. Everything was too gloppy (thick) or too thin. Nothing seemed to give me the kind of coverage I wanted. I have been happy overall with Covergirl products so I decided to try this makeup. It promised to provide good coverage, to hydrate my skin, to provide beautiful smooth skin. I thought "yeah right" but I have to find something! The very first time I put it on I thought "Wow! This is great!" It didn't feel heavy and it didn't feel like it clogged my pores. It provided natural looking coverage, felt great and lasts all day. I even feel like it smoothed out some of the lines under my eyes (maybe I'm dreaming but my eyes certainly look better after I put this on). I'm VERY, VERY happy with this product and would recommend it to anyone.

Not as good as I once thought

I used this Cover Girl Foundation for a long time. For many years this was my main brand of foundation, I would try out other brands but I always came back to Cover Girl CG Smoothers foundation. Until recently. (Which I'll explain in a minute)
I anyways though that this foundation covered my imperfections well and that it blended nicely with my skin tone. I was still breaking out, but I always figured that he more to do with my face wash choice and my zit cream choice than with my foundation choice. Since I always apply zit cream under my foundation I didn't give it much thought.
Recently I switched to Amay CC Cream and I have seems huge improvement in my skin. I've also changed my facial cleansing routine and together my new choices have really improved my skin.
If I was in a pinch I would still use this, but I don think I would go back to this full time. I think the CC cream lasts longer too. With this foundation I would have to reapply it if I was going out later in the day.

Good tinted moisturizer. Don't expect more than that.

Comments about CoverGirl CG Smoothers All-Day Hydrating Makeup:

I am giving this a five because if you have good skin, this might work for you. If you have dry skin, this might hydrate it. If you have problem areas, this is not for you. If you have oily skin, run away from this product. Don't even look at it. This made a lake of oil on my face and did not cover at all. It didn't build. It was smooth. Too smooth for me. The shade matched my skin pretty well which is hard to do. Too bad it didn't work out.

More like a tinted moisturizer

from SalemNY

Comments about CoverGirl CG Smoothers All-Day Hydrating Makeup:

I try many different foundations and creams because I can never seem to find one that matches my skin flawlessly. The CoverGirl CG Smoothers All-Day Hydrating Makeup matched my skin tone pretty well but it wasn't exactly what I expected. It hydrated very well and didn't leave a cakey spot in areas where my skin gets flaky around my nose. I expected more coverage than what this gave me. This has less coverage than a bb cream or tinted moisturizer which still works for me on days where I don't need huge amounts of coverage. It blends the light blemishes I do have and makes them stand out a whole lot less. It doesn't make skin look or feel dry or oily all day long. It does seem to wear off fast but it is a very light amount of coverage to begin with. I think I will buy this again because it is cheaper than other moisturizers, tinted moisturizers and bb creams which do about the same thing. The price is good and the product works well enough for me.

When I can use it, I love it.

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about CoverGirl CG Smoothers All-Day Hydrating Makeup:

This is a very light product that I think works well mostly for people with skin that is already quite clear and free of blemishes. When my skin is doing well (which is not very often), I take advantage of the chance to use this. It has a pretty runny consistency and goes on your face like butter. It looks very natural and is a little dewy. It makes your skin look soft and hydrated. It does not cover blemishes like acne and pimples, but it covers slight redness on my cheeks and around the sides of my nose and evens out my skin. It covers my pores and makes my skin look smoother. It matches my skin good enough to wear I do not have to apply it on my face, just on the red areas. The bad thing is that this does not last long unless you set it with a powder. I can notice fading and sliding within a few hours. It does not hold up at all when I am sweating, so I can only use it when I know I will be indoors. It does not get too cakey on my dry spots.

Love my Cover Girl Smoothers!

Comments about CoverGirl CG Smoothers All-Day Hydrating Makeup:

I have been using Cover girl products for years. I stared out with the Cover Girl Clean and as I am older now I have switched to the Cover Girl Smoothers. It goes on evenly and stays on all day and as fresh as I put it on that morning till I take it off at night. I like the way it covers any imperfections you my have and makes my skin fell and look good. It is not a heavy makeup and hydrates you skin through the day. I have people ask me what I use and how pretty my skin looks and the colors are easy to match to your own skin tone. They have a easy color chart you can match you skin tone that is displayed with the makeup it is easy to use, you just put your arm next to the color chart and match the chart and it will give you the name of the color you should be wearing. In the winter you may need a little lighter and summer you may need to go darker just use the chart and see and you will love how Cover Girl Smoothers looks and feels.

Not as good as I once thought

from Southfield, MI

great make up

Comments about CoverGirl CG Smoothers All-Day Hydrating Makeup:

I replaced expensive makeup that I was buying at department store make up counters with this. I love it. I've had compliments on it as well. It's very moisturizing and goes on smooth. Stays on for long periods of time. Blends well and lots of shades to match any skin tone.

Cover Girl CG Smoothers All-Day Hydrating Makeup stays on well

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about CoverGirl CG Smoothers All-Day Hydrating Makeup:

I tend to use eyeshadow, mascara, lipstick or lip gloss, and very little face makeup. However, on a special occasion I will use a liquid makeup.

The Cover Girl CG Smoothers All-Day Hydrating Makeup was one I used when going to a party. The color I chose was 750, creamy beige.

I dabbed it onto my face, and neck area, and then smoothed it all over. It was a little lighter than my normal Florida color. I went to the party, and it stayed well. I didn't get creasing on my face, and the only place where it started to come off was my nose, as I had blown it a few times.

It was easy to remove at the end of the night.

I take most of my makeup over to my family in England, as it is so expensive there. My 14 year old grand-daughter was so pleased with it, and it was a perfect color for her.

CoverGirl CG Smoothers All-Day Hydrating Makeup is Perfection!

from Dallas, GA

CoverGirl Smoothers All-Day Hydrating Makeup - Covers all

from Palmdale, CA

Comments about CoverGirl CG Smoothers All-Day Hydrating Makeup:

**When they say hydrating, it leaves your face soft and smooth but not wet. Skin feels rejuvenated and hydrated and love how it stays on all day and lightens up as the day goes on.  Covergirl is great for those with sensitive skin. I have a hard time finding something that doesnt make me break out or leave my skin dry and Covergirl works great for me. It also is great on the pocketbook, its not to expensive. **

Good Product and Smooth Coverage

from Chicago, IL

Comments about CoverGirl CG Smoothers All-Day Hydrating Makeup:

The Cover Girl Smoothers is a good product and is sure to give your appearance a smooth look.  It doesn't cover pasty or appear un-natural.  It has a smooth and nice coverage, so it gives an appearance of a flawless look.  Keep in mind the colors or the season of year, if it's winter or summer in selecting your color.  Also, be sure to blend it evenly and smoothly over the entire face and neck area, so it doesn't look like it is off-colored next to your complexion.  I have enjoyed this product and it has given me nice overall coverage, that I'm sure that you obtain too.  The color selection is good with various degrees of lighter, medium, or darker skin tones, so it have a variety of color tones to select, so you can obtain the right one for you.  Sometimes, I try and blend several a little bit, especially if I think my skinton has changed a little bit with the seasons to get a more natural look and for better coverage, so you may want to try the same.