View more foundation

Other Foundations:
CoverGirl
CoverGirl Advanced Radiance Restorative Cream Foundation

CoverGirl Advanced Radiance Restorative Cream Foundation

Wonderful makeup for women "of a certain age"!

from Stone Mountain, GA

Comments about CoverGirl Advanced Radiance Restorative Cream Foundation:

NOTE: The liquid makeup listed here is excellent, but I moreover want to review the CREAM form of the same brand, which I like even better! Both formulas give great color matching, moist consistency for easy application to very dry skin, and great coverage. But ESPECIALLY the cream! (I have rosacea and the cream is the only thing I've found that covers the redness and spider veins.)

covergirl advanced radiance cream foundation is wonderful

from Dahlonega, GA

Comments about CoverGirl Advanced Radiance Restorative Cream Foundation:

I am so glad I found covergirl advanced radiance restorative cream foundation. It gives you great coverage.It covers any small imperfections you might have. It actually makes you feel and look younger. Who would not want that! I would recomend this product to all my friends! please try this foundation. You will not be sorry..

Advanced Radiance is the perfect foundation for any complexion

from Gastonia, NC

Comments about CoverGirl Advanced Radiance Restorative Cream Foundation:

Ok ladies, time to empty that drawer full of failed foundations you have invested your hard earned money in! I have spent my life trying all the new products looking for that perfect foundation that is lightweight, blends naturally, and is good for my skin! This foundation is the one! It last all day long has great coverage and it contains Olay ingredients and glucosamine so its actually helping your skin! I live a busy life and I know that when I head out the door the last thing I have to worry about is my makeup fading, running, or looking streaky! Try it ladies and free yourself from that rejection drawer!

I simply apply it, touch up with a little bronzer and Im done! My face feels natural, looks natural, and the product has a fabulous smell from the Olay ingredients so i smell fresh too!