4.1

Comfortaire Mattresses

4.1

Good air bed.

Comments about Comfortaire Mattresses:

Purchased in 2009. Bed started to leak in 2012. It was a great mattress for 3 years, but then started to leak. After contacting customer service twice, they agreed to send out a replacement air compartment, at no cost to me, even though it was a little outside of the 2-year, pro-rated warranty.

If you like the support and consistency of an air mattress, this is the way to go. More economical than some of the other air bed companies.

Did need to have air compartment replaced.

• Comfort:
  • Support:
  • Firmness:

Best bed we have ever owned!

Comments about Comfortaire Mattresses:

We own a Bella queen sized comfortaire that we purchased 4 years ago.

Comfort
I hated our old mattress and used to love to travel just because we would sleep in a different bed. Now it is the opposite! When we travel, I am thrilled to get back to our comfortaire mattress!

Support
My husband prefers a firm support whereas I prefer a softer, more pillowy feel. Thanks to the dual chambers, we both get the bed of our choice.

Firmness
See above.

In the four years we have had the mattress, our pump has gone bad one time, and one of our air mattresses had to be replaced for a slow leak. I will add though, that this was all covered under warranty and that customer service was quick to respond to our needs and get our needs taken care of.

The memory foam pad is not under warranty and at this point needs to be replaced. It is cheaper to buy one independently than it is to order if through the company.

• Comfort:
  • Support:
  • Firmness:

comfortaire best night sleep you will ever have

from Berea, KY

Comments about Comfortaire Mattresses:

We have been in the market for a good bed for a few years.  We have looked at every make brand and manufacturer out there. My wife has severe back problems and we have found that a good mattress is very important. We use to do a lot of camping and we used air mattress on the camping trips. we were using a air mattress on top of the box springs and found with cats they didn't last.  We then started to see the adds for the tempurpedic mattress and we looked at those. order a knock off to see if we wanted to spend the money, was good for a few months but then the pain came back. Started to look at Select comfort, got looking on line and found the comfortaire, ordered the bed put it up and slept on it for one night before going on vacation.  When we got home finally got the adjustments were we needed them after a couple nights,  went with the owner of the patents for the bed. what a great nights sleep, just sorry it took so long to get the bed.  The only problem we have had with it is the side is starting to break down, the bed has dual controls, very silent pump, heavy duty bladders and is wonderful.  would definitively recommend this bed

Comfortaire Owner for almost 5 years

from Republic, MO

Comments about Comfortaire Mattresses:

We have had more than our fair share of problems with our Comfortaire Mattress, but we have been VERY impressed with how responsive their Customer Service has been!

When we decided to upgrade from a queen to a king matress, we decided to give Comfortaire a try. We liked the idea of each being able to find a firmness level that was comfortable to us. When our matress first arrived, we received the wrong pump. After contacting the company, they quickly sent us the correct pump and it was easy to return the wrong one. After about 6 months of use, we noticed that one side would no long hold any air! When we unzipped and started investigated, we quickly found about an inch and a half of a seam that had split. Again we contacted customer service and they sent a replacement right out and made it easy for us to return the one with the split seam. Everything worked well after that for about 4 years. Then, about 6 months ago, we noticed that both sides of the mattress seemed to have a slow leak. Ended up we had a pump that had failed. Once again, customer service was outstanding. We had a new pump within a week of contacting them.

Worst Mattrress available

from Queensbury, NY

Comments about Comfortaire Mattresses:

I ordered the comfortaire mattress online. Slept on it, or better yet tried to sleep on it for two weeks. I could not take the back pain anymore. This is a horrible mattress. It reminds me of sleeping on a cheap air mattress. no matter where the setting was I could not get relief. I went out and bought a memory foam and slept soundly the first night. I was offered no money back because it was a sale. It was more like robbery. Do not buy a mattress online. I should have known something was wrong when I later found out that the dealers refused to carry comfortaire because of bad reviews by custromers.

Comfortaire is the best matress I have ever slept on

from Eclectic, AL

Comments about Comfortaire Mattresses:

I absolutely love my Comfortaire Mattress.  Me and my husband both feel the same way.  We used to not sleep well and wake up with back and neck aches.  We now fall asleep within 15 minutes of laying down and when we wake in the morning we feel refreshed and relaxed.  It is the best mattress either of us have ever had.  Me and my husband both sleep on totally different numbers.  His is 50 and mine is 35.  It is crazy to think that we used to share one very uncomfortable mattress for so many years and now we feel that we each have our very own PERFECT mattress.

Bella Mattress Comfortaire Direct Beyond Wildest Dreams!

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Comfortaire Mattresses:

Been about 2 months since we got thr Bella mattress.  Okay, I'm a believer!  I've gone from 2 hours sleep a night before the mattress, to 7 hours sleep a night with the Bella mattress.
Thanks for making your product.

Comfortaire Mattress Better Than Sleep Number

from Greenwood, IN

Comments about Comfortaire Mattresses:

Great all around mattress. Have owned a new bed every 6-7 years. Finally found a mattress that I'm completely satisfied with. I can adjust my firmness and I don't always feel the same. I never realized how much your mattress could effect your life. Now that I can change the firmness at least I can control or help choose a comfort to my liking.