2.5
Other Cable TV Providers:
Comcast
Comcast Cable Company

Way to much for way to little

I have been with Comcast/Xfinity for many years and the price just keeps on going up. Issues with service all the time, calling to complain is a joke as they just tell you to disconnect and reset your box, some of the worst internet ever. In the city I am in we only have 2 Options for cable and internet so we are stuck..

St. Louis Park,MN

Good Services at a High Price

I used Comcast Xfinity for internet and cable TV for 6 years. I'm that time I rarely had any problems with their services. But my bill seemed to grow over time. I would call and have some new promo applied to my account. The last year I had service with them I also added their home security product. Overall it provides some piece of mind. But the severity product was greatly lacking compared to the systems offered by other providers. The nail in the coffin for me was when Comcast added a data cap on home internet service. While I admit to being a higher than average internet user. A family with 4 people all regularly using internet and streaming video or playing online games would easily incur overage charges on a regular basis. The only way around the data cap is to sign up for a business internet account for an additional fee. I switched to another provider when 1gig fiber internet was installed in my area by another provider. Overall I never had a major problem with Comcast and if I moved to an area where they were my best option I would not have a problem working with them again. But better options do exist if you are in the right areas.

Minneapolis MN

Love Comcast

Cable is expensive period but I'll take Comcast over Verizon any day

PA

Expensive

I have had Comcast for over eight years. At first I had all of their services internet home phone home security and cable. Their customer is horrible do nothing to resolve issues. They are very overpriced for cable service. I have now got rid of everything but home security

Chattanooga

false

Been with company 3 years and they ruined everything sad..

I didnt get my credit for the 10 people I refer to company. Already called 20 plus times. They keep saying they credit my account and apologize now bill is out ragous because of them. Service keeps getting turned off and shouldn't cause my account should have credit of 689.00 plus the 500.00 Visa card comcast sent. I told to just apply on bill. Still high bill not showing no credit like promised. So so sad.

Georgia

false

I wishwe had other options...

I've been a customer for 20 years. As their customer has improved, their service stinks. They are also incredibly expensive. We cannot change providers because they are the only company approved to service our town. Our cable and Wi-Fi drop at least 8 times per week. Sometimes for short durations, or a few hours.

Delran, NJ

Good Quality But Pricey

I have been a long time Comcast customer, over 18 years total. When we moved they gave us a good deal but they are back to raising rates and they give better deals to new customers instead of rewarding those who have stuck with them for so long. Though our quality has always been good, we are considering cutting the cord again because we are sick of price hikes and package changes to pay more for less of what we actually want to watch. Never had an issue with customer service, they were always pleasant if we had issues or questions. If you have the chance to get a good deal becoming a new customer take it, but when they start raising prices watch out.

Pittsburgh PA

true

There are not many providers to choose from in our area so when we first moved in we had to go with Comcast. The service was decent but when the promos ended the prices were astronomical! I simply could not afford to stay a customer. We eventually switched to Direct TV and while I like some of Comcast's features better, Direct TV does the job at a much more reasonable price.

NJ

Horribly expensive services

If I could give a zero, I would. If not for this being the only cable and internet provider in this are, I would not have it. We have had service with them for 12+ years and have had so many issues. From the picture pixelating to billing being wrong to way too many outages. We pay $250+ for cable and internet services and they have yet to be able to fix the issues that cause it all. If it rains, cable and/or internet is slow or out. I could go on for days, but I will spare you. Just not a happy customer.

Tennessee

Expensive, but good!

I love the service provided, but it seems as if they take advantage by consistently raising price and eliminating the perks!

Plainfield, il