2.5
Other Cable TV Providers:
Comcast
Comcast Cable Company

Expensive

I have had Comcast for over eight years. At first I had all of their services internet home phone home security and cable. Their customer is horrible do nothing to resolve issues. They are very overpriced for cable service. I have now got rid of everything but home security

Chattanooga

false

Been with company 3 years and they ruined everything sad..

I didnt get my credit for the 10 people I refer to company. Already called 20 plus times. They keep saying they credit my account and apologize now bill is out ragous because of them. Service keeps getting turned off and shouldn't cause my account should have credit of 689.00 plus the 500.00 Visa card comcast sent. I told to just apply on bill. Still high bill not showing no credit like promised. So so sad.

Georgia

false

I wishwe had other options...

I've been a customer for 20 years. As their customer has improved, their service stinks. They are also incredibly expensive. We cannot change providers because they are the only company approved to service our town. Our cable and Wi-Fi drop at least 8 times per week. Sometimes for short durations, or a few hours.

Delran, NJ

Good Quality But Pricey

I have been a long time Comcast customer, over 18 years total. When we moved they gave us a good deal but they are back to raising rates and they give better deals to new customers instead of rewarding those who have stuck with them for so long. Though our quality has always been good, we are considering cutting the cord again because we are sick of price hikes and package changes to pay more for less of what we actually want to watch. Never had an issue with customer service, they were always pleasant if we had issues or questions. If you have the chance to get a good deal becoming a new customer take it, but when they start raising prices watch out.

Pittsburgh PA

true

There are not many providers to choose from in our area so when we first moved in we had to go with Comcast. The service was decent but when the promos ended the prices were astronomical! I simply could not afford to stay a customer. We eventually switched to Direct TV and while I like some of Comcast's features better, Direct TV does the job at a much more reasonable price.

NJ

Horribly expensive services

If I could give a zero, I would. If not for this being the only cable and internet provider in this are, I would not have it. We have had service with them for 12+ years and have had so many issues. From the picture pixelating to billing being wrong to way too many outages. We pay $250+ for cable and internet services and they have yet to be able to fix the issues that cause it all. If it rains, cable and/or internet is slow or out. I could go on for days, but I will spare you. Just not a happy customer.

Tennessee

Expensive, but good!

I love the service provided, but it seems as if they take advantage by consistently raising price and eliminating the perks!

Plainfield, il

false

Love service not sneaky price increases

I love the service awesome but not get a bill and it's a lot higher than it was suppose to be because your deal was up. Then you have to take another deal to bring it back down. I don't like not having a wireless security system. I don't like having to take on Netflix because the free movies is set up that way.

Lafayette Indiana

Very pricey

I have been with Comcast for a few years now and I have internet,phone,and tv and the price has gone up over and over and I have problems with the internet lagging and tv freezes all the time I have contacted them several times and still messedup for $200 a month it's not worth it especially with the problems

Eightmile,Alabama

Expensive

It's got great cable but the cost is unbelievably expensive.

Huntsville AL