Other Car Seats:

from San Luis Obispo, CA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Combi Zeus 360 Convertible Car Seat:

We just purchased this car seat as the next step up for our 1 year old son after a friend of mine ranted and raved about hers. I was a little hesitant because it was so expensive but when we recieved it I was really happy with this car seat. It's very well made and there is a lot of extras that make it alot more comfortable for babies, like extra padding along the seat area and the removable head rests. I also really loved the recline feature on it. My son always fell asleep in his infant carseat so I was worried that having him so upright would keep him from falling asleep but with the recline feature I can recline him just enough so that hes comfortable to sleep oin a long car ride. THe only down side is how heavy this car seat is, moving it from one car to the other is a little tiring but if your going to have it in 1 car most of the time, this is the seat to get, its very highly rated saftey wise, well made, nice looking and comfy!

The Combi Zeus was almost perfect for us.

from Mckinney, TX

Comments about Combi Zeus 360 Convertible Car Seat:

When I purchased the combi, I thought my favorite thing about it would be the fact that it rotates.  I came across 2 issues with this: one is that if you don't get the seatbelt installed exactly right, it has trouble rotating.  The second is that a lot of times I just flat out forget to rotate it.  I'm guessing because it is not as convenient as I thought it would be.  That said, I still love it.  I actually move it between cars pretty often and I find it pretty easy to install.  My other issue with it is that the base of it is very large, meaning the seat ends up pretty high, and I drive a prius, so I sometimes have a hard time getting my little girl in with out bumping her head. Lastly, her grandparents had a really hard time figuring out the buckle on this carseat at first. That said, once her grandma got the hang of it, she went out and bought one for herself, so I guess it didn't bother her that much!  We bought this once we needed a forward facing car seat so I have never used it rear-facing.

MY DREAM SEAT with 1 execption

from New City, NY

Comments about Combi Zeus 360 Convertible Car Seat:

MY DREAM SEAT with 1 exception:  I wish it had a higher weight limit. My daughter has outgrown it at 2 she is very tall 36 inches and 33lbs.

We have a huge truck a big F350 King Ranch Diesel one, and I had trouble putting the baby in the middle (the safest place) and the only place I could reach her if I was driving my husband truck. Well I searched for a seat that turned and they were all way way way to pricey, then I accidently stumbled across the Zeus and read up on it and knew it would be awesome.  Here's my list

PROS:

- Almost everything

- It saved my back with the orbit feature

- never had to reinstall the seat when she was ready to be forward facing

- fabric spot cleans great

- and removes super easy without uninstalling the seat for machine washing

- after 2 years the seat looks brand new

- the seat sit up super high and was awesome for my daughter to see out the window we loved it

Cons

- it’s a bit heavy

- a lil tough to install at first

- the low weight limit of 40 lb stinks

I wish they would remake this seat with higher weight limit I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.  It was worth every penny for the time I used it.  I plan to use it with my 2nd who’s on his way.

I still give it 5 stars cause it really is an awesoem super comfy seat.

Cadillac of carseats!

from Mesa, AZ

Comments about Combi Zeus 360 Convertible Car Seat:

This car seat, at first seemed a bit pricey. Completely worth the price!

It was not any more confusing to install than any other car seat I've owned. Though it wasn't any easier either. Once it's in, though, it's in until your child hits the 40 lb. mark. It's rear-facing to 22 lbs. and forward-facing to 40 lbs.

The single most important feature, and the entire reason I purchased it, is the fact that the seat swivels in any direction to make getting your baby in and out of the vehicle easy. You lift the lever with one hand and swivel the seat in the direction you need. When you have the baby secured in the harness, you simply swivel it back to rear-facing (or front when you're ready) and it locks in place. This is especially helpful to those who have higher riding vehicles, or like me who have back problems.

I found making the straps longer a little difficult, though tightening them is no problem at all.

I highly recommend this car seat!

This seat really does cover it all with comfort and convience

from Logan, UT

Comments about Combi Zeus 360 Convertible Car Seat:

Combi Zeus carseat is the the best carseat I have ever used. And I have used all kinds of different ones. When I need to rotateit to face the side of the van to get the baby out, it is very smooth and easy to handle. The cost was a little high, but the convience was well worth the money spent. I have had many questions about it, and have given a short demo a couple of times. times. So if you want a modern, convent, well made comfy carseat for your baby, seriously consider this one.