3.9
Combi
Combi Twin Sport 2 Stroller

Combi Twin Sport 2 Stroller

3.9

Got upset when boys got too big!

The Combi Twin Stroller was the best stroller. It was lightweight and easy to push. Loved that both boys could see and play with each other as they were next to each other. It folded up so small....smaller than my single stroller! I really loved the lightweigh factor. I mean who wants to push a stroller that weights 30lbs plus the weight of two kids....???? Surely not me! I was so sad when the boys got too old to be in the stroller....

It is not that nice.

I bought this for my 16 month old and new born.  I was very happy with the way it looked and pushed at the store but when I took it out on the sidewalks and roads it was not that easy to push anymore the wheels are very small and not very shock absorbant.  Both canopy's are all bent out of shape now from all the folding. I would not buy it again I would have spent an extra 100-200 for a better quality one it I could go back in time.

Works great for tall parents!

from Brownsville, KY

Comments about Combi Twin Sport 2 Stroller:

I bought this stroller used from a friend. It has been a lifesaver! I was looking for something that would allow me to keep up with my newborn and my three-year-old. This stroller fit the bill perfectly. I was able to use my Graco Snugride car seat in one side of the stroller. It fit in very securely. Even if it hadn't fit in, the stroller seats recline and there is a flap of material that you can pull up and wrap around the front bar to make a small bassinet--great for a newborn baby!
There is a good amount of room for my 3-year-old, too. I do have to make sure that he keeps his feet on the plastic foot rest, though.
Another perk is that the stroller is very easy to open and fold. Plus, it doesn't take up much more room than the single stroller that came with my car seat. The baskets under the stroller are okay. They could be a bit more roomy.

It's attractive, but it could use larger baskets.

Safety
I feel like my children are very safe in this stroller.

Maneuverability
I wish that it was a little easier to turn, but it is a cinch to fit through standard-size doorways.

• Safety:
  • Child Comfort:
  • Maneuverability:

Combi twin sport 2 is easy to maneuver

from Sherborn, MA

Comments about Combi Twin Sport 2 Stroller:

I bought the Combi Twin Sport 2 because my sons are eighteen months apart. This is a great stroller, the only downfall is that the infant seat I have (The Peg Perego) cannot attach to it. Otherwise I have nothing but good things to say. It is light and it folds up very compactly. It is easy to fold and very easy to push and maneuver. I like the look of this stroller as well. The boys seem to be very comfortable in it. I like that the seat bar swings open. The sun canopies are nice too. The push handle is just right for me and I am 5' 4". I would recommend the Combi Twin Sport to others.

Twin sport is a great double stroller

from Baton Rouge, LA

Comments about Combi Twin Sport 2 Stroller:

I bought this stroller for my kids, ages two and a half and newborn baby. I love this stroller, but there are a few gripes I have. I love the ease that it folds and unfolds. It easily held both kids comfortably, the seats recline with no effort at all. It fits through most doors, but I have had problems in some places. The fabric is great, too. I get comments about it everywhere. I do wish it folded more compactly, however. I know that is a problem with all of the doubles, but I would love to see a skinnier one. I find the basket to be adequate and I use the back pockets constantly. It is fairly easy to push one handed with the big handle. I don't care one way or the other about the trays, as actually my kids love the mesh bars. The restraints are kind of cheap, I was surprised given the price. I think it will remain useful, though, as the folding and unfolding is fantastic.

It is not that nice.

from North Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Combi Twin Sport 2 Stroller:

I really like this stroller

from Norwalk, OH

Comments about Combi Twin Sport 2 Stroller:

I searched far and wide for a double stroller that was not going to break the bank but was quality. After reading many a review and looking at quite a few models i had it narrowed down to 3, this being one of the choices. I new i wanted a side by side because i didn't want the child in the back seat unable to see anything. So when i came upon a KILLER sale on this item i couldn't pass it up. As i was waiting for it to come in the mail i was worried that it would be a cheap mess. When it finally arrived it was very easy to assemble, it only took 5 minuets because most of it was put together already!!! i was thrilled! The canopies and foot rests are the most cheep parts on the stroller, the foot rests are too small for my 2 year old's HUGE feet. And the canopies are just very flimsy. The stroller folds up unbelievability small for a double stroller and takes up about as much room as my graco single stroller did! Also I was shocked to find that it turns on a dime!!! I was thrilled with my purchase!

Combi double stroller does the trick

from Louisville, KY

Comments about Combi Twin Sport 2 Stroller:

This stroller is pretty decent for the price. My twins like being side by side in it and they love the cupholder. They also use the bar for a foot rest. Folding is easy and it takes up less space than other strollers. The only down side is getting it through narrow aisles at department stores. We knock clothing off of displays at times, but it's a double stroller, so what can you do??

I LOVE THIS STROLLER!!!

from Miamisburg, OH

Comments about Combi Twin Sport 2 Stroller:

When I found out I was pregnant with my second son, I did hour and hours of research looking for a double stroller that would accomadate a large toddler and a baby, specifically one that would accept an infant car seat. I was so happy to find the Combi Twin Sport! This stroller is light weight and was one of the only strollers on the market in this price range that had seats tall enough to fit my toddler. I also liked that this stroller fits through all standard doorways making it perfect for malls, resturants, etc and folds up very small when you want it out of the way. The only things I don't like about this stroller is the lack of parent cupholders. I have seen other people buy universal cup holders that attach to any stroller to use with their Combis but I have not tried this yet. ThI also love that my Combi shuttle infant seat will click into the right side of the stroller making traveling with a baby and a toddler a breeze!

Combi Twin Sport is deffinitly not "sport".

from Louisville, KY

Comments about Combi Twin Sport 2 Stroller:

I bought the Combi Twin Sport stroller for my 18month old and newborn, who are now 3 and 2. We have used the stroller in all types of settings and have found many things we dislike. The wheels are small making the stroller hard to push in grass, rocks, really anything but perfectly flat pavement. The canopy part is a piece of junk. We have taken good care of it and they are completely bent out of shape and thus, unusable. Also the stroller is lacking any type of cup/snack/toy holder for the kiddos. This is essential when toting around two toddlers! It is really hard to push with any kid heavier than a newborn in it. Now that my boys are older I huff and puff to push them around, it certainly doesn't roll easy! There are some features of the stroller that are nice, including the simple fold up. Just squeeze up on the side of the handles and it folds nicely in half. It's also not huge and bulky when it is folded. We could fit it easily into our cars trunk. Each seat has a basket, and one side can hold a combi brand carseat in it. Overall I wouldn't buy this one again, but you can make do if light, easy to fold, and side by side that will hold an infant seat is what you are looking for!

Love, love, love this stroller!

from Eagle Pass, TX

Comments about Combi Twin Sport 2 Stroller:

When I was pregnant with my second I researched a lot for a practical, lightweight double stroller. I did not want a bus! I saw a lady at the mall with two children about the same age as mine and she recommended it. I have a 19 mo old and a 2 month old. I use one side, reclined all the way for the infant carrier. I have a Britax infant carrier, Black Onyx. It fits nice & snug. It doesn't click, but it is hard to tug out which I'm pleased for safety. I can use the infant carrier sunshade and then the stroller sunshade to create darkness for my little one to sleep. My son sits on the other side and it will sit upright wonderfully and then recline. It has 2 5-point harnesses, a flexible bar in front that houses the cup holders. The cup holders are great. There is no cup holder for mom but a simple add on one will work. The baskets are small, they are accessible and flexible but they don't hold much. I use my MamaHook anyways. I like the fact that it fits thrugh doorways, yes it does!!!! I've entered dr. office doors, mall doors, even my own front door and it fits, amazingly! I am so pleased with the weight, not heavy at all. It folds up compactly surprisingly for a double stroller. I love this stroller so much and have already recommended it to others.

Definitely worth the money if you are going to use it often

from Tiffin, OH

Comments about Combi Twin Sport 2 Stroller:

I have 2 boys 18 months apart.  This stroller was awesome for a week vacation when they were 2 and 3, but I must admit, I did not use it much after that.  I love that fact that the canopy can fold completely over the child, that way if they are reclined and fall asleep, you can put that over them and they can take a nice nap with no sun on them at all.  Overall I loved it while I used it, but did not use it much at home.