Other Toothpastes:
Colgate
Colgate Max Fresh Liquid Toothpaste with Mini Breath Strips - Clean Mint

Colgate Max Fresh Liquid Toothpaste with Mini Breath Strips - Clean Mint

Leaves a nice minty clean mouth and fresh breath

from Detroit, MI

Comments about Colgate Max Fresh Liquid Toothpaste with Mini Breath Strips - Clean Mint:

I'm Not a big fan of toothpaste because so many of them  have a yucky, pasty, overly sweet sickening  taste to them that make me either want to gag or throw up!

In a couple of weeks I was going to visit my sister in South Carolina so I needed to pack a  travel bag that consisted of soaps, lotions, cosmetic's, and the Stuff I hate to use on my teeth!

I was accompanied by another sister of mine who suggeted that we try a brand I hadn't used in a while... **Colgate.**

** Colgate Max fresh liquid tooth paste with Mini Breath Strips in the flavor**

** Clean mint. **

The first thing I noticed was that I didn't gag! and the consistency of the toothpaste was that of a gel with a minty taste that was Not over powering or sugary .

The mini breath strips are tiny little beads that tingle in your mouth as you brush, leaving your teeth whitter and your gums and  mouth feeling like it just had a powerful shower in  peppermint   aahh   nice! .........

I'd never thought I would give a tooth paste 4 stars. but here it is.

Mini Breath strips are fun and the flavor is delish!

from Moorhead, MN

I tried this product when a friend gave it to me because she didn't like the flavor.  My first reaction - what's with those mini breath strips?  Breath strips in general are just funny to me for some reason, and seeing these little mini strips floating around in the toothpaste gel just tickled me.  Maybe I'm weird, but those little breath strips just seemed like fun!  Turns out, you don't really notice them while actually brushing, but I like to think they're going to work banishing bad breath!  Anyway, unlike my friend, I adored this flavor! The name Clean Mint is right on - this mint taste is super clean and refreshing.  I love most minty things, generally speaking, and I like my toothpaste to be minty.  This flavor ranked pretty high on the scale of mint awesomeness for me.  It leans to the spearmint side of the mint spectrum, so if you're a spearmint lover like me, you'll probably like this product!

Colgate full of hype, but after all -- it's just toothpaste.

from Lincoln, NE

At some point you do have to wonder how many positive attributes Colgate can fit onto its toothpaste tube especially if it's the TSA-friendly 1 oz tube: Mine has: Max Fresh with breath strips whitening coolant. But not to worry, the toothpaste that comes out definitely cleans teeth and freshens breath, well, like all other toothpastes. The little breath strips that you see incased in your blue glob of paste on the toothbrush like captive holograms are fascinating to look at, but don't make a bit of difference in the mouthfeel of the paste. It is a bit denser than some other stuff, but still pretty average. The freshness does not barge into your mouth rudely but arrives smoothly, without making you want to spit everything out right that moment. I'm not sure about the whitening effect, since I haven't used it for very long. As far as coolant goes -- what toothpaste doesn't give you a "coolness" in your mouth? Overall, nice toothpaste, but I'm not sure the price justifies all the hype.