Other General Household Cleaners:
Clorox Lemon Fresh Disinfecting Wipes

Clorox Lemon Fresh Disinfecting Wipes

Pros

Cons

Best thing to have around: EVERYWHERE!

I keep Clorox Lemon Fresh Disinfecting Wipes almost everywhere in my home, car and work place. Clorox Disinfecting Wipes remove germs, bacteria, and grease. These wipes help in getting surfaces clean and disinfected. Their advanced grease-cutting formula is as effective on greasy kitchen messes as it is on kitchen and bathroom germs. I use these wipes in the kitchen as well as in the bathroom. They are so effective and easy to use! An additional benefit is that unlike sponges or paper towels that can spread bacteria from one surface to another, these wipes kill 99.9% of germs, including viruses that cause colds and flu. Clorox Disinfecting Wipes are even effective against common bacteria such as Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, and E. coli! I even use these wipes to clean my countertops, faucets and tile surfaces. They are gentle enough to be used on finished wood surfaces such as tables, cabinets, and floors.

I need to thank Clorox Disinfecting Wipes for my clean and Disinfectant home!

Cleans great but had a few problems

These wipes do a good job at wiping dirt and spills off of surfaces such as desk tops, counters, floors, etc. I also like that you can just tear one out, use it quickly, and throw it away. It is very convenient to have a a few canisters around in different places at work and around the house.

However while I think these wipes do a good job at cleaning and are convenient, I found a few problems that prevented me from using them again. For one, the smell is very strong and smells like cleaner mixed with a fragrance. The fragrance does not hide the cleaning odor but instead just adds to the overall odor of the wipes. Also, the solution can take awhile to dry. If you do not wait for the solution to dry completely, it will get on your hands and the strong smell will be transferred onto them. On the plus side though, the solution on the wipes does not dry sticky.

Another problem I found with these wipes is the packaging. If you purchase a larger canister and even if you close it tight, the wipes begin to dry out over time so that by the time you get to the end of the canister, the wipes barely have any solution left on them. This can even happen if you buy a normally sized container. I found this irritating because I feel like I am losing money.

I also would not recommend using these on dusty areas as they just spread the dust around without picking it up. I have found best success with them when I first dust and then use to disinfect or get off stains.

Overall these do a good job at cleaning but the packaging and smell make me not want to purchase again.

Great on the go!

Comments about Clorox Lemon Fresh Disinfecting Wipes:

Clorox Lemon Fresh Disinfecting Wipes are great on the go! I love to keep them in my truck. When you have children and animals, disinfecting surfaces is a must. My children are always bringing home new things from school. It gives me piece of mind to know that right there in the glove box are Clorox brand Disinfecting Wipes. I can disinfect whatever new thing they have before it ever gets home. I disinfect surfaces in my truck with it all the time. It smells great too. Clorox Lemon Fresh Disinfecting Wipes are very handy to have. I disinfect door knobs, telephones, counter tops, car doors, and all the high traffic surfaces in the house. It keeps viruses from spreading and I strongly recommend this product!

Clorox Lemon Fresh Disinfecting Wipes are great to have especially when you have children and animals. It keeps us so much healthier and is very effective in disinfecting surfaces and keeping viruses at bay.

I love the lemon scent. It smells great!

I use these in my bathroom for that one job that no one likes!

Comments about Clorox Lemon Fresh Disinfecting Wipes:

OK, I'm going to come clean (no pun intended) and review this product for the job that has to be one of the most disgusting jobs there is when it comes to cleaning. You know what I'm talking about....the toilet!!! Not the toilet cleaning that is done to clean the inside of the bowl that you do with that brush with a handle, I'm talking about the occasional cleaning of the surface under the seat that gets splattered and starts smelling like that horrible odor that every restroom for men has, that urinal smell! Maybe I am OCD with my toilet cleaning and am more sensitive to the smell, or maybe not, but these Clorox disinfecting wipes make that job of wiping down the top and sides of the toilet and the underneath surface of the toilet seat a whole lot easier! I still wear gloves to protect my hands from anything getting into small cuts on my fingers, but trust that the wipes are cleaning and disinfecting those surfaces that were so filthy!

I recommend these wipes for quick clean ups in any area of the house. Counters, furniture, appliances, even floors that need a quick clean! I suggest that if you do use them on furniture (especially leather) try them on an inconspicuous area first to make sure your surface doesn't discolor. I haven't had any problems but don't want to see anyone end up with a problem.

Easy to use and cleans and disinfects any surface. Simply open the container, pull out a sheet (similar to a tissue container), use the wipe and then throw it away!

The scent isn't very prominent but does leave a light clean scent. What I love most is the scent that it takes away!!

There is something about that lemon fresh smell

Comments about Clorox Lemon Fresh Disinfecting Wipes:

This product is a winning product in every phase of the game. It is convenient it is easy to use it disinfects it not only cleans but it cleans up tough spills and stains and it smells fantastic. The individual containers make it easy to bring anywhere you go and to disinfect on the run which is incredibly convenient when you have small children and the fact that they are already moistened makes it even that much easier. I use it ever where we go to clean off windows and cart handles and little fingers when necessary.

Convenience is the biggest selling point of this cleaning product but right behind it is and rightfully should be the way this product works. i always feel like no matter what was on the surface that is being cleaned when i am done using this product that surface is safe enough to eat off.

There is no greater smell in the cleaning product world then the smell of lemon freshness mix that with the normal Clorox smell and it is just plain fantastic.

Clorox Wipes

Comments about Clorox Lemon Fresh Disinfecting Wipes:

Thank goodness for these extremely handy little wipes. I love being able to have such a strong cleaner for all types of hard surfaces and the fact that I can take them anywhere with me. I keep a roll in my house and in my car and they have really come in handy. They work really well against all kinds of messes and even hold up really well against older crusty foods and messes that happen every night making dinner. They are very convenient and durable. I like that they don't tear very easily so I can scrub surfaces while cleaning. I also like to use it for a quick cleanup for spots on my tile flooring in between my regular mopping routine. They work great for nearly everything everywhere.

Clorox is one brand that I have always relied on for killing germs and keeping my house clean. Its performance is top notch and I really love having these nifty wipes. I will always have them on hand.

Good strong cleaning/disinfecting wipes...

Comments about Clorox Lemon Fresh Disinfecting Wipes:

The Clorox Lemon Fresh Disinfecting Wipes are a life saver in our house. In the kitchen, even after cleaning counter tops, stoves, etc. we use the wipes to go over them again. Most times I use the wipes instead of sponges to wipe down areas that are not in need of scrubbing first. Why go over the areas twice especially when sponges can get so full of bacteria.

They stay wet (when the lid is closed) for years. I found a container that had been opened and then got pushed to the back of the cabinet (out of sight). I am pretty sure it was back there for more than a year, but when it was opened the wipes were still wet... Gives you a good feeling that they will be there when you need them!

They hold up well when using them to scrub down counters, wipe spills from the floor or in general cleaning use.

The lemon smell is in proportion, it doesn't overpower your sense of smell (me and my scent challenged nose can handle it).

Great for around the house.

Comments about Clorox Lemon Fresh Disinfecting Wipes:

Clorox Lemon Fresh Disinfecting Wipes work really well around the house for a lot of different applications. I mostly use them in the bathrom for around the sink and outside parts of the toilet. I also like to use them on doorknobs and cabinet handles occasionally, especially after anyone in the house has been sick.

These wipes do tend to be a bit too wet, so I try to use them on a larger surface, like a countertop, before using them on smaller spots like faucets or doorknobs. Otherwise, they work great. Surfaces usually dry pretty quickly without any residue. I don't like to disinfect all the time because I feel like plain soap and water works just fine, but these are great to have on hand for the actual places in the house that are germy.

I have also taken these with me when I go to class to wipe down the keyboard at whatever computer I'm sitting at. Public keyboards are probably one of the germiest things around, and I usually end up letting everyone in class have one for theirs as well. I also use them for cleaning my cellphone, but again I have to be careful that the wipe isn't too wet.

The lemon fresh scent is really nice and not too strong. No bleach smell, no fume smell.

Gets most things clean

Comments about Clorox Lemon Fresh Disinfecting Wipes:

In terms of cleaning any surface, the Clorox wipes work wonders. Can also be great for something like a computer keyboard or phone or someplace where you want to wipe a specific spot without spraying. Obviously good for when people are sick and you want to sanitize the area. I wish they made a natural version, or maybe they do and I just haven't seen them yet. You don't have to scrub too hard and these will still work pretty well, and they also hold together just fine without ripping in the middle of it. You get a good amount of them in the box, which also holds them in quite well. Makes it very easy to store places. Sometimes the flap like top can break off but usually goes right back on.

Works great, cleans well so you don't have to worry about that at all.

Not bad, but nothing special either. The lemon helps make it smell fine and less like a cleaning agent smell that you probably don't want.

Smells like sweet, clean lemonade!

from Ohio

Comments about Clorox Lemon Fresh Disinfecting Wipes:

I absolutely love the "Clorox brand lemon fresh disinfecting wipes" Not only do they smell amazing and clean, but they work like a charm. They kill 99.9% of germs, which really comes in handy when flu season comes around. I love the fact that you can buy these disinfecting wipes in three different sized containers. You can buy big tubs, smaller tubs and travel packs. I always have a small pack of them in my purse and diaper bag for on the go. They also work very well on counters for removing stains, spills and dirt. Clorox is a brand we truly trust in my family, they never disappoint and work very well at killing bacteria and germs. I highly recommend these disinfecting wipes to ANYONE!

I hardly ever have any issues with sickness and germs and I believe it's because I'm constantly using these wipes around the house. I use them after handing raw meat in the kitchen, I use them to clean up after the children, they clean the germs off their toys as well. So with that being said, I would say the performance of these wipes get an A+! We love them in my household.

The scent smells great, very natural lemon smell. I love how it smells fresh and clean, but then again a little bit like lemonade. Very nice!

Get These if You Want Your Children's Help in Cleaning

Comments about Clorox Lemon Fresh Disinfecting Wipes:

I don't think it is ever possible to make a bad decision in purchasing 'Clorox Lemon Fresh Disinfecting Wipes' or any other scent of this product, for that matter. The scent is just enough to leave a lasting odor-eating smell but not enough to still over power you with chemical fumes. I originally purchased these for my household of 4 males and myself to keep in the bathroom to clean up seat sprinkles when the boys forget to put up the seat. The boys actually started using these themselves and led to them wanting to take them outside of the bathroom setting into the rest of the house to help me clean without me having to ask!

These wipes are brilliant at cleaning up minor messes and disinfecting hard-to-reach or nasty spaces. They can easily be cut or torn into smaller pieces, too, to prolong the use of any container you purchase of Clorox-Fresh Disinfecting Wipes.

The scent is perfect! It's not overpowering and provides just the exact right balance of fresh and clean scents without overpowering the senses.

My favorite product to clean all surfaces

from north augusta sc

Comments about Clorox Lemon Fresh Disinfecting Wipes:

I love these cleaning wipes from Clorox! I use these wipes to clean all sorts of surfaces in my house. I have animals and they tend to throw up and have the occasional accident. I use these wipes to help clean up the mess. It is excellent on all surfaces. I use it to clean stains on carpet, furniture, counter tops, and even glass. These wipes are perfect for when my toddler decides to throw his dinner on the floor. I use the wipes to clean up the mess in no time. The wipes are the perfect size to tackle medium sized messes. Sometimes I have a problem tearing off a piece from the dispenser, but it is not a huge deal. There is a faint lemon scent when you clean using these Clorox wipes. It is a pleasant and not too strong scent. I buy the largest size of wipes, which is the best value. They are a bit expensive, but the versatility of the product makes up for the higher price. I highly recommend these for anyone who makes the occasional mess.