Other Foundations:
Clinique
Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF15

Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF15

I actually got a compliment on my skin with this!

My skin has always been a mess - mostly uneven skin tone. I got a sample of Clinique Even Better Makeup and tried it; it looked so good that I bought a bottle the next day. I like the fact that a sales representative - or beauty advisor or whatever they're called - will try 3 shades on your skin to find which is closest to your skin tone. (Just don't wear any other foundation makeup when you go in.) I wish they had more colors to choose from, but that's a minor point. The foundation itself is thick, but if you add some moisturizer to it, it covers more easily. And it really does even out your skin tone. I'd never been told that my skin looks nice, but I did get a compliment with this makeup on.

Just your average foundation for twice the money

In my personal experience I have found that this foundation is about like any other run of the mill drugstore foundation and honestly found that covergirl makes a better foundation. I was forced to purchase this foundation after going to estee lauder and them not having my regular foundation (color) in stock so, I decided I would give clinique a try since I liked their acne solutions and eye shadows that I had tried. Boy did I realize that I shouldn't have wasted my money. The foundation itself was like the normal runny consistency of most foundations but I found it very difficult to apply evenly and even worse it is super easy to come off of my face if I touched it or had a phone or something to my ear. After about a week of application I noticed that my skin was breaking out and was developing black heads due to the foundation not allowing my pores to breathe so needless to say I quit using the product and went back to my usual foundation. If you have sensitive skin and are looking for a stay-on foundation this is probably not the product for you.

Fantastic, clean coverage

from Arlington, TX

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
  • Easy To Apply
  • Goes On Smoothly

Cons

• Blemishes
    • Discoloration

Comments about Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF15:

I enjoyed this foundation, because it has nice coverage, but isn't super thick. It has a very nice light coverage and appears very natural.

• Skin Tone:
    • Fair

disappointing, especially for a high end product

from Flint, MI

Comments about Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF15:

This foundation was really disappointing for me. I had high hopes for it because it claimed to do what I wanted foundation to do and there were many great reviews on it, saying that it helped to even out their skin after a while of using it. Therefore, when I saw it in the displays, I decided to give it a try. First of all, the shade that the lady gave me was completely off. It was too dark and looked orange on my skin. After I took it home, I put it on with a flat top kabuki brush. I will say that it went on pretty smoothly and didn't really cake up but definitely could have been smoother. It looked "dewy" even after it set so I put on a powder and went on my way for the rest of the day. As the day went on, I thought that my face felt greasy and not very fresh. So, after about an hour, I went to check on my face. What I saw horrified me because my entire face was greasy and the foundation was already melting off even though it's not even summer! I immediately took it off because I actually looked better with out it. Moral of the story, this foundation does not stay on my face at all and I would not recommend it.

This is a god send.

Comments about Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF15:

I use this every day and have noticed a huge difference in my complexion. After about a week or two, you start seeing dark spots that you once had and hated, start to disappear! :) I refuse to use any other foundation. Its a little pricey, but well worth it.

Clinique Even better Makeuo spf 15

from Irving, TX

Comments about Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF15:

When I was in search of good foundation one day I tried Clinique at the department store and loved it as I could see the difference. I bought it immediately. I use it almost everyday and feels the difference.. even after using it so regularly I have my skin as is. It did not harm my skin at all. the fine lines some dark spots are reduced a little but not gone completely. The foundation is thick and I mix moisture in it so that I can apply it evenly. When I saw the bottle I felt I will need it more in less than a month but its more than sufficient for month or so. Its fragrance free and oil free. immediately improves the glow and look and feels of the skin. Some time Clinique offer free shipping and bonus offer so you get other great products to try.
    Its best foundation I have ever used and will be using so on. So happy that I found this for my skin.
    The price is little expensive but it lasts for long time. And for precious skin its worth it.

my favorite make up

Comments about Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF15:

I was so disappointed when Clinique stopped carrying my favorite foundation but the sales lady recommended I try this one. I ended up liking it as much or more than the other one I used to use. I need lots of coverage and this fits the bill. It is smooth and not cakey looking.

Looks very natural, and leaves my skin soft afterwards!

from Sale Creek, TN

Comments about Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF15:

***Clinique***** is great, my mother used *Clinique* all the time when she was a teenager, and now I use it! *Clinique*'s Even Better Makeup SPF 15 is just awesome, it leaves my skin feeling soft afterwards, and not even oily. I usually have problems with other foundations. They always made me break out, they made skin look like cake..not real looking, or natural at all. And that's what I like about this product! Thats it looks absolutely natural! And it doesn't even make me break out like everything else does. I am absolutely loyal to* Clinique,* because ever since I have been using this foundation, I actually feel more confident! When it's on, I feel my skin and it feels as if I had perfectly soft skin, and it doesn't create oil. I just put a medium sized dot on the back of my hand, and apply evenly all over in thin layers. Every girl must use this foundation! It's so great! And, it protects my skin from getting TOO much sun. :)**** **

smooth and complete coverage

from Houston, TX

Comments about Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF15:

Clinique Even Better make-up is a great consistency and makes your skin glow which is wonderful for Senior Citizens because as you age, you skin loses some of its natural brightness.  This product is very easy to apply, stays on all day, does not change color or separate  and has SP-15 included.  It covers completely without using much and it never looks cakey.   It comes in a plastic squeeze bottle which makes it very travel friendly .  I use it daily, have recommended it to friends and all have had positive comments.  I also recommend using Clinique Even Better Correcting Moisturizer as an under coat as the combination of both products makes your skin really glow.    Clinique Even Better makeup is made in a variety of shades to match any complextion and costs about the same as most other Department Store products.  I would highly recommend it and would not be without it.  I usually buy it when Clinque is gving a gift so I always have a spare

I actually got a compliment on my skin with this!

from Chesapeake, VA

Incredible Coverage!

from Provo, UT

Comments about Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF15:

I've used many different foundations which looked great in one lighting and horrible in another or did not provide buildable, lightweight coverage. Clinique Even Better foundation is great. The consistency is better, it looks great in all lighting, and it doesn't look heavy. I also like how Clinique's products are fragrance-free.

Clinique's Even Better Foundation is light and smooth

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF15:

I like this foundation because it is lightweight, but also provides good coverage for my oily and spotty skin.  I have seen improvements (although probably from the Clinical Corrector serum) and my skin does look fresh and even with this foundation.  I usually put on after moisturizing so that it applies more fluidily.  I also frequently use this as a concealer--just dapping to cover up certain spots.

The size is rather small, which is annoying, especially for the price.  But the foundation has stayed a good consistency (not getting too watery nor coagulating after time) and it is easy to squirt out of the bottle (without getting too much or not enough).

The foundation blens well into the skin and helps cover up some unfortunate spots.  I am not a heavy make-up wearer, so this is perfect for my busy days.  I have not paid enough attention to see how well it holds up throughout the day, although it does appear to fade by nighttime (although I fidget and touch my face way too often throughout the day).  But this is a lightweight concealer and maybe a heavier foundation would stay on longer.  It does not crease or crack throughout the day either.

Overall, it provides good coverage and makes my skin look great.