View more acne blemish treatments

Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:
Clearasil
Clearasil Daily Clear Oil Free Gel Wash

Clearasil Daily Clear Oil Free Gel Wash

Great for clearing blemishes/acne quick!

Comments about Clearasil Daily Clear Oil Free Gel Wash:

All my life, I have had oily skin and all through high school I suffered from acne and blackheads. I've tried everything, from Clean and Clear to Proactive and even the over-the-counter stuff as well as DIY remedies (not the best idea I should say). I've found, with plenty of experience to back it, that this Clearasil Gel has been great! It clears my skin faster than anything I've ever used and it's perfect for oily skin. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a quick and effective facial-clearing product!

• Ease of Application:
  • Convenience:
  • Side Effects:
  • Immediacy:

It helped a little..

Comments about Clearasil Daily Clear Oil Free Gel Wash:

Like the title says it helped a little, but I don't feel like I got the effect of this product that I wanted. My skin was pretty bad and it got bearable, but not good.

Ease of Application
Very easy.

Side Effects
Not a lot of side effects, but I got some extra pimples after the first few times of use.

• Ease of Application:
  • Convenience:
  • Side Effects:
  • Immediacy:

Punch blemishes in the face!

from Grandville, MI

Comments about Clearasil Daily Clear Oil Free Gel Wash:

Like the other reviewer for the Clearasil Oil Free Gel Wash, I bought this face wash because I had a coupon and was on sale at my local supermarket (Clearasil products are on sale at least once every four weeks). The combination of the coupon and sale made it cheaper than any other alternative brand and all I was looking for was a wash that contained salicylic acid.

I then found out by accident that I love this product! My normal wash doesn't have the salicylic acid treatment in it but sometimes I need a little extra oomph. I started using it on my upper chest area and shoulders and it cleared up all the little acne bumps there too.

The bottle has a pump top that works really well. I never have to "prime" the pump in order to get the face wash out. It also makes it easy to portion out how much face wash when I'm stumbling around blind in the shower.

I honestly cannot think of a negative attribute for this face wash. If salicylic acid products work for your skin, try this one. Your wallet will thank you!