Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Application:

Morning Burst Scrub is great to have in the shower.

I bought the Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub with Bursting Beads based on an advertisement where it just looked refreshing. Morning Burst Facial Scrub has Vitamin C in it, which is always nice! I'm not exactly sure what the vitamin's do for you, but it can't hurt. If you are looking for a way to refresh your skin, morning or night, check out the Morning Burst Facial Scrub.

This orange scrub is a creamy gel full of exfoliating beads. They advertise this as a morning scrub, something to wake you up in the wee hours of the day. However I'm not a morning person and I don't really want to be shocked awake. Instead, I started using this in the afternoons / evenings to give myself a "burst" after work and to get through the night. As for the beads, they work well to make my face feel like it is getting a deep clean. My pores feel cleaner and after the shower I don't feel like I need to do anything else to my skin - it's good to go right out of the shower. The "burst" I get refreshes me and helps to wash my worries of the day away so I can get a few things done around the house before bed :)

Ease of Application
I found it easier to use Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub in the shower rather than over the sink. I only need a little squeeze to cover my face and neck, but it seems to take a lot of water to really clean the gel and the beads off my face.

It smells good! Not overly strong or underly scented. The scent doesn't stick with you so you don't have to worry about smelling orangy all day.

This product would be best for normal-dry skin.

I bought this product because I was looking for a refreshing morning cleanser. I have religiously used their clean and clear deep action exfoliating scrub for the last five years and loved it; I had high hopes for this product but, unfortunately, this product was just not what I was looking for in a facial scrub.

I used this product every other morning to freshen up my face in between showers. I have normal type skin that isn't particularly oily. After using this product in the morning I felt like it left my face feeling greasier than usual as the day progressed. Also, being a facial scrub; I guess I was expecting a more abrasiveness from the product given that it's a scrub and you can see the beads in the container. I didn't get that from this product; it felt more like a facial cleanser.

Ease of Application
This product is a lot runnier than other face washes i use; i found that it slid off my fingers from pour to application.

The scent wasn't terrible, it's just that the product couldn't decide if it wanted to smell like citrus or if it wanted to smell like a facial cleanser. It had a very awkward half cleanser/citrus scent that i was not a huge fan of.

Love this stuff!

from Port Saint Lucie, FL

About Me Budget Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Pros

• Leaves Clean Feel
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great

Cons

• Acne-Prone Skin
    • Daily Use

Comments about Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub:

Clean & Clear seems to be a product line targeted for teens, however, the morning burst facial scrub is delicious! I am in my forties and use this product to combat acne that occurs because of my job conditions and my monthly visitor. This scrub leaves my skin feeling, clean, soft and lightly scented. I highly recommend this scrub!

This product would be best for normal-dry skin.

so invigorating

from Harvard Il

Comments about Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub:

I love how this facial scrub really wakes up the senses. I use it in the shower to help relax my facial muscles and to give me a boost in the morning. The citrus scent is perfect, not too strong or weak just the right amount to really give you a good boost. I have some issues with facial scrubs being too harsh on my skin, but this one is nice it doesn't have grainy particles but little beads that dissolve with water. They do tend to get everywhere and please be mindful to really rinse well to get rid of them otherwise you will find them later in your hair. This facial scrub is good for sensitive skin, like I mentioned before, because it does have the micro-beads it won't irritate already irritated skin. It just gently exfoliates and leaves skin fresh and clean. This is great for any type of skin.... oily, combination or sensitive. Being an exfoliating product make sure to use a SPF afterwards to help combat any dryness .

• Ease of Application:

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub works wonders!

from Canton, OH

Comments about Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub:

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub is a nice effective facial scrub. That is both gentle and effective. The price can't be beat. This is an invigorating facial scrub that not only brightens skin, but also makes it feel smooth and soft. The sent wakes you up and makes you want to get moving. This facial scrub works nicely for sensitive, dry, normal and combination skin. I would think it would be perfect for those with oily skin and acne prone skin as well. I wouldn't see why it wouldn't be the perfect addition to any skin care routine. Helps dry mild acne as well.

This scrub is very effective. Smooth and softens skin.

Ease of Application
    Goes on smoothly. Rinses perfectly.

Amazing, invigorating, citrus scent. I love it much more than the floral scents many facial products have. It isn't a heavy citrus scent either. Nice and light. Super fresh! My favorite scent by far. I'd buy this product for it's scent alone.

• Ease of Application:

Good price and good face wash

Comments about Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub:

I purchased this based on the price alone. My husband and I are on a tight budget and the price of this was lower than others. However, I was pleasantly surprised with this product. It works really well to get your skin clean and keep it soft. I have oily skin and this face wash was able to keep oil off my skin. It also prevented breakouts from happening. It does have a good scent to it, but does not have anything special that wakes you up in the morning. I used this some in the morning and some at night. Overall, it is a great face wash. It will keep your skin looking and feeling great. The price is great too.

I found it to be really effective at keeping my skin clean. It also keeps your skin from breaking out without drying it out. It did not do anything special in the morning to help me wake up like it often advertises. It is a good face wash though.

Ease of Application
    It is really easy to put on. You rub it all over your face and then wash it right off. It feels nice on your face.

The scent is good. It does have a stronger scent than other face washes.

• Ease of Application:

Nice cleanser not nothing extraordinary

from Pittsburgh, PA USA

Comments about Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub:

I've had some interesting skin issues, so I've been on a continual hunt for the perfect cleanser. When a product offers something different, I am often willing to try it. I bought this after seeing it advertised all over the place and figured it was worth a try. Overall, I really enjoyed this cleanser. It did what it promised and I had a refreshed and clean face. I'm not sure that it makes much of a difference as to whether you use this in the morning or evening as I saw no additional benefits in terms of a perk up while using it. I did like the micro cleansing beads in the cleanser. It made me feel as if I was getting the deep clean that I usually need and the "bursting" beads were the reason for that.

I felt the cleanser worked well and gave me a great and refreshing clean. I'm not sure it did anything to improve my morning other then ensuring I had clean skin.

Ease of Application
    As this is in a tube like container, it is very easy to apply and get the desired amount of product out.

This cleanser has a very pleasant citrusty scent to it. It is very enjoyable because it provides a light scent but it isn't overpowering or overwhelming.

• Ease of Application:

Scrub leaves you feeling clean

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub:

I really like Clean and Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub. It comes nicely packaged and has a fresh, citrus-y scent that I love (I don't usually like floral or sweet-smelling products on my face, so this works well for me. I think it is a pretty gender-neutral scent, too). It also has just enough exfoliating beads to take off any rough or dead skin. My only complaints are that the bottle tends to dispense too much product. It comes in a squeeze bottle with the lid on the bottom, so you don't have to shake it to get the cleanser to come out (which is nice), but the hole is a little too big, so as soon as you uncap the lid, the facial scrub starts coming out. And if you are like me and forget things, I'm usually already squeezing the tube before I realize I already have more than enough product in my hand. So I end up with way more than I need. I've also occasionally found a couple of little orange bead exfoliaters in my hair later on in the day, but that's not a big deal.

• Ease of Application:

Morning Burst Scrub is great to have in the shower.

from Metro Detroit, MI

Works well on my skin!

from Carlisle, PA

Comments about Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub:

I have been using the Clean and Clear Morning Burst Detoxifying Facil Scrub for about a month now and it seems to be doing a great job on keeping my skin looking nice. It is oil free so that is good for my combination skin and it also gently exfoliates to help my skin look healthier too. At first, I wasn't sure of the scent when I began using it. It isn't unpleasant, just different - I cannot quite figure out the scent though. In the past I have used products that suds up a lot and this product is more of a gel so it doesn't suds or rinse off the way I have been used to in the past. This isn't bad either - just different too. I would definitely buy this product again and would recommend it to a friend to use.

Great facial scrub, works well smells fairly good

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub:

This is a pretty nice facial scrub made by Clean and Clear. I have used a lot of their products and really never have been disappointed. I think the orange color is really exciting and helps wake me up in the morning. The scrub is kind of a liquidy gel with some beads in it. The smell is hard to explain but it's not a bad smell, just different. It's kind of a morning scent but not very citrusy in smell. The beads do a fairly good job at exfoliating the dead skin off and leaving a clean smooth surface for applying makeup after my shower. The only downside is the little beads sometimes don't "burst" and are kind of hard to get them all off your face with the water in the shower for some reason. So when I get out of the shower sometimes I have little white beads on my face and/ or in my hair that I have to swap at a few times to get them completely off. Overall this is a fairly good facial scrub. I've used better but I don't have much to complain about this one.