Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Clean & Clear

Pros

Cons

Nice invigorating cleanser but not much for deep pores/blackhead

As with all their products, this clean and clear one has a nice pump bottle but to get the last drop of product, you have to take the pump out. Not a big deal, but I like bottles designed to get me the most for my money.

Now into the product. It is very energizing for me in the mornings. It has a great scent, but it's not as citrusy as most of their products. It's more of something else. It's tingly on my skin too and more so than their regular cleanser. This wasn't a bad thing.

The cleanser lathers up really well and I use it on my entire face, neck, and onto my chest. I don't notice much by way of the bursting beads other than occasionally I feel them burst under my finger tips and sometimes when they burst a burst of scent explodes but they don't do much really for me. The cleanser is nice though and leaves me feeling less shiny, less oily, and it doesn't overdry my skin if I use it for quite a few days in a row.

As far as acne goes, it does help dry out acne on me but it doesn't do much for deep pores or blackheads. It isn't very effective in the T-zone. I don't notice any real detoxification either but it does perk me up and invigorate my skin. My face still feels perky an hour or two into my morning classes.

Good overall cleanser and light acne control. Wouldn't use if it's for deep blackheads.

Ease of Application
Pump, lather, and go. Very easy.

Has a good scent but not as bursting and citrusy as most of their products.

Clean & Clear Morning Burst - It is not that great

I am not a big fan because I do not feel like **Clean & Clear Morning Burst Detoxifying Facial Cleanser** really clean my face. My face still feels "dirty" afterwards, and I use a washcloth and scrub my face to feel like my face is clean. It lathers up nicely I must say, and does not sting too bad, but I am not sure I will buy this again when the bottle runs low.

In general, I have tried many **Clean & Clear Johnson & **Johnson ****products for my face and this one is not a keeper. I am not sure if this is really "oxygen-infused formula" - I know this feels refreshing, but not sure if it is really effective. I still had breakouts on my face.

I guess if you do not have any breakouts normally, this would be alright to use, but for acne prone skin, I would not recommend it.

My favorite facial cleanser to date

from Wheat Ridge, Colorado

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Gentle
  • Improves Skin Texture
  • Leaves Clean Feel
  • Moisturizing
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great

Cons

• Dries Out Skin

• Combination Skin
  • Daily Use
  • Oily Skin

Comments about Clean & Clear Morning Burst Detoxifying Facial Cleanser:

I use this product right before I get out of the shower, while I have conditioner in my hair. If I let it set for over a minute I can really feel the cleaning and cleansing power of this product. What drew me to this product is the bursting beads, and they do not let you down. It feels fresh and exfoliating after every use. I have naturally oily skin so this eliminates the oil and makes myou skin soft. However sometimes it does leave your skin dry. But that's rarely. Bottom line I'd definitely continually buy this product and the bottle lasts a long time so it's definitely worth the money you spend on it. You must try if you don't want to fork out $100s for a fancy brand name product.

Burst

Comments about Clean & Clear Morning Burst Detoxifying Facial Cleanser:

So just like the other Burst products from Clean & Clear, this cleanser has the little beads in it that make for a great exfoliation. This soap was only mediocre because even though it had the little beads it really did not do much for getting a really deep clean. I also had no results that would indicte my face was "detoxified". It helped to clean out my pores a little bit, but there was still noticeable dirt left behind. Also, I do not know what reasoning would be behind an "oxygen infused" cleanser as this also proved no different effects than a regular cleanser. Overall this fell a little short, especially for it being a morning burst product that I like already. Also, the smell was a little bit less appealing than the other products by this company. I probably will not buy this soap again because there are others I like more, unless it is on sale, but I will definitely use the rest of the bottle!

This one is not as great as the other morning burst varieties.

Love this one!

Comments about Clean & Clear Morning Burst Detoxifying Facial Cleanser:

I seriously love this product. Because the name suggests that it's detoxifying, I like to use this cleanser only one of two times a week. I really only use it when my pores look like they're getting clogged, or when I'm breaking out.

I find that this cleanser just wipes all the bad things out of my pores, while keeping all the good things behind. A lot of cleansers make my skin feel tight, dry, and uncomfortable because they completely strip my skin of everything. This one, however, only takes the bad things away, which really helps my skin to look healthy and glowing.

The thing I love about the whole 'Morning Burst' line is that it smells amazing! I don't think it actually wakes me up in the morning, but that's not why I purchased the product, so I don't really mind.

Pick this product up if you're looking for something to make your skin happy, healthy, and glowing. This cleanser is one of my favorites!

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Clean & Clear Morning Burst Detoxifying Facial Cleanser:

If you suffer from sensitive skin like I do, I would suggest you pass on this particular product. This product did absolutely nothing to improve my skin. When I applied this product to my skin it instantly made my skin feel like it was on fire. I had to immediately rinse my face with cool water to not only rinse the product off but to sooth my skin.

The next day my skin was red and had rash like marks over my entire face. My skin had began to peel and was literally sore to the touch. I did not attempt to use this particular product again after having such a bad experience.

The product is easy to apply and the scent of the product is not to harsh in smell. Since I had a horrible experience while attempting to use this product, I can say it was not effective at all for my personal needs. I would suggest doing a skin test before applying this product to your entire face. I will not be trying this product again for it was not for me.

Happy Face!

Comments about Clean & Clear Morning Burst Detoxifying Facial Cleanser:

I actually really liked this! It did make my skin feel a little tight after using it, but my face actually did feel more awake (if that makes sense). Using it definitely made my face feel a little more bright-eyed, and half the time I don't even use it in the morning (because I'm to busy, which is obnoxious) and it's still makes me feel awake!

Awake face! Feels super clean, but again, has the dry tight skin feeling afterwards, although that's easily rectified with a nice lotion.

Ease of Application
The one thing I hate about face soaps in general is that it is so obnoxious to use them, the suds get everywhere, in my hair, in my eyes and, especially if it gets in my hair, it takes forever to get out. That's why I never have time to use it at it's intended time.

I really liked the smell! It doesn't necessarily smell "natural" but its a nice clean smell. Kind of like how laundry detergent smells (in that its nice but definitely not naturally scented). Reminds a little of artificial melon scents, to be honest.

Nice invigorating cleanser but not much for deep pores/blackhead

from West Virginia

Ease of Application
Pump, lather, and go. Very easy.

Has a good scent but not as bursting and citrusy as most of their products.

I liked it

Comments about Clean & Clear Morning Burst Detoxifying Facial Cleanser:

I like this product because it is a gentle cleanser that draws impurities out of my skin while lightly exfoliating my skin. This is a very refreshing cleanser that I love because I live in a city, which means there is pollution everywhere. Whats great about this product is it really detoxifies my skin, giving it a break to breathe without chocking on harsh chemicals in the atmosphere. I would recommend this product to any skin type, because it is gentle, effective, and won't dry out skin or cause excess oil production.

This product really does down deep into my pores, drawing out all the toxins that may have been trapped in them during the day, all the while not stripping my skin of its natural moisture. It is a really great ways to get pure skin, while lightly exfoliating it. I absolutely love this gentle, yet extremely effective cleanser. It is definitely one of the best clean and clear products out there.

Ease of Application
This is a 2 in 1 formula, which exfoliates and cleanses, making it extremely efficient and effective.

This product is fragrance free, which makes it ideal for people with sensitive skin.

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Clean & Clear Morning Burst Detoxifying Facial Cleanser:

I think Clean and Clear Morning Burst Detoxifying Facial Cleanser is the best at what it suppose to do and works really well . It really does cleans thoroughly and it leave your face felling really , really super clean and you skin is rejuvenating and it tone's your skin well and it's so refreshing, it really wake's you up when you look really tired well you know ( sleepy ) Laughs out loud! I use this Mornig Burst Detoxifying Facial Cleanser every morning when i get up to have that really good and clean fresh rejuvenating skin i love this product cause it works really well to have that refreshing face and refreshing look everyday . Your skin should look and feel inviorgrated and energized every morning . This cleanser helps detoxify skin by removing pore clogging impurities , the little bead's in will release any and all antioxdiant's leaving your skin clean, fresh ,and visibily healthier.

Clean & Clear Morning Burst - It is not that great

from Small Town, ME

Comments about Clean & Clear Morning Burst Detoxifying Facial Cleanser:

this cleanser is a kick of freshness in the morning!

from Augusta, ME

Comments about Clean & Clear Morning Burst Detoxifying Facial Cleanser:

i picked up this product on a whim at my local drugstore. products with those little beads in it always get me, i have no idea why. and it was on sale as well, and i was running out of my facewash, so i figured out why not. it is seriously, one of the coolest face washes out. as far as cleaning your face, boy does your face feel fresh after using it!! i think it has caffiene in it, so that tingle that you get after using it really freshens you up! it smells nice as well, which of course, is always a plus, unless scents annoy or irritate you. my sister in law also loved it when she came over, and so far, ive got more then a few prople hoked into using it. however, it does dry your face out a bit, so make sure to lather on the lotion (with spf!) after you cleanse your face.