Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:

Cons

Decent Cleanser, No Noticeable Pore Minimizing

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Clean & Clear Daily Pore Minimizer Scrub:

I am always on the lookout for a pore minimizer that works and doesn't break my bank. I am convinced that all my years of running and working out are what caused such noticeable pores in my skin - noticeable to me, at least.

I have had good luck with Clean and Clear products overall, and find them relatively inexpensive with coupons always floating around, so I decided to check out their Daily Scrub with Pore Minimizer.

I had to use this in addition to my makeup remover, if used at night. It's not effective for makeup, really just for dirt and to clean the pores out.

I used this for a couple weeks, along with a pore minimizing toner after I finished washing with this scrub. My face always felt clean, and never tight or dry, but I really didn't see any difference in my pores. I was excited to try a product that cost me so little, but perhaps this is a perfect example of getting what you pay for.

• Ease of Application:

Works pretty well on acne

Comments about Clean & Clear Daily Pore Minimizer Scrub:

Let me start off by saying I am embarrassed to admit and share this. When I was running and working out all the time, I started to get acne on my back, usually around where my sports bra was rubbing. It was gross and seriously had me in fear that someone would see it. I have since learned a few things that helped with it, but when using this product for my acne it was just okay- not wonderful but not terrible either. The positive things this product did was exfoliate my skin well, and I felt like it did help dry out my skin a little to get the oil under control. The bad about this product was that when I used it I felt it was a bit messy. I am glad that I use it in the shower so it isn't a big deal, but I just could not imagine using this product at the sink given how messy it gets! That being said, remember how I said it dries your skin out, sometimes it dries it out a little too much. Be careful when using it. If you feel like it is making your skin too dry and sensitive, then be judicious and stop using it for a bit. Overall I didn't hate this product, but lets just say when people ask for a recommendation for acne this is not the first product to pop into my head.

• Ease of Application:

WOW Really I did not know they had stuff like this!

from Birmingham, Al

Comments about Clean & Clear Daily Pore Minimizer Scrub:

I love this product it cleans and clears my pores. I really never knew I had so many blackheads and such clogged-up pores until I started using this stuff and viols! A new skin for me, it was clear and smooth looking with no more of those dirty pores making my face look dirty.

It works! I can tell so much difference in the quality of my skin since I have began using Clean and Clear. There is just a smoother and clean look that I have and I just use it three (3) times a week and I am seeing a new person in the mirror.

Ease of Application
Really easy to use, just wet your skin and put a small amount into the palm of your hand and apply a portion to your face and neck. Once it is applied you wash and cleanse your face using your fingertips and work in a circular motion for about thirty seconds then you just rinse and pat dry. That's all there is to it and you will see a visible difference after using the first time.

ti doesn't really have much smell to it, other than to say it has a clean and fresh scent.

• Ease of Application:

Does appear to shrink pores but doesn't help my blackheads a lot

from West Virginia

Comments about Clean & Clear Daily Pore Minimizer Scrub:

This scrub does exfoliate and off the bat seems to make my nose and forehead pores appear a little smaller or at least a little clearer but it doesn't scrub out the blackheads in my nose or chin. I feel as if they're too deep for this type of drugstore cure.

The scrub isn't too harsh and it's good for acne as well. It leaves my skin soft and feeling nice but it's not as abrasive as I would like, which is usually the opposite of how I feel about products.

The smell isn't amazing on this. Smells like a regular ole cleanser but that isn't a deal breaker. does a good job removing dirt and makeup from my face. Not so good for eye area makeup and mascara. May way to remove that with a makeup remover first.

Overall it's pretty gentle on the skin. I also use it on chest area, especially if I've been working out.

Does a good job on most of my face and appears to make the pores more clear/smaller but doesn't get rid of my stubborn black heads which is a drawback.

Ease of Application
Easy to apply but does irritate my finger tips a little by over exfoliating them while I scrub.

It doesn't have much of a smell. Isn't bad really but smells more medicine-y than anything.

• Ease of Application:

Good face wash but didn't do much for my pores.

Comments about Clean & Clear Daily Pore Minimizer Scrub:

I really like this brand and had high hopes for this face wash. I have had problems with my pores for my entire life. They are always clogged and noticeable, especially in the sunlight. I hoped this face wash would eliminate some of that. However, I did not see much of a difference with it. While it was great on my skin, it did not have the impact on my pores I was looking for. My skin looked clean and soft with it. However, my pores stayed clogged and large. I used it on a daily basis and still struggled to see results. I did not continue using it after the bottle was empty.

It was not effective on my pores at all. It was effective in giving me clean skin. However, my pores did not minimize at all.

Ease of Application
It was incredibly easy to apply. I used it every day and it was very simple to use. It was quick and no hassle.

The scent is fine. It smells like a normal face wash. It leaves your skin smelling clean and fresh.

Nice cleanser

from Richmond VA

Comments about Clean & Clear Daily Pore Minimizer Scrub:

I am usually fairly skeptical about anything that claims to minimize pores, so I was not terribly optimistic when I was using this product. I figured that it would just be like any other cleanser, but I was actually very pleased with the results. I'm no scientist or dermatologist, so I can't say for sure that my pores actually did any physical shrinking, but the look of my skin improved a good deal. It was left with a nice glow, so it looked a lot better regardless of whether my pores were smaller.

This cleanser did a great job of keeping my skin very clean, soft, and clear. It felt really good and left my skin feeling very smooth.

Ease of Application
This scrub was easy to get on, but for some reason it could be a bit stubborn coming off. It takes a little longer to remove than I would prefer.

The scent is soft, neutral, and light, so it doesn't linger on the skin all day long and it doesn't have a powerful fragrance.

• Ease of Application:

Clean & Clear leaves my skin feeling CLEAN!

from Woodside, NY

Comments about Clean & Clear Daily Pore Minimizer Scrub:

For years I've dealt with mild breakouts, combination skin: dry here, oily there, etc... I've tried almost everything. I had previously used the now defunct Loreal Acne Cleansing Kit which worked like magic, as the 'micro scrubbers' were just that - not the little smooth balls that do nothing, nor were they the extremely abrasive, larger scrubbers which leave minute tears in delicate facial skin, leading to more irritation and acne issues, so once they discontinued that, I felt lost! It was the only one which had worked for me! Then, after I'd been shopping and exhausting myself checking out the myriad of cleansers on the shelves, all claiming to 'exfoliate'... fail! Until I came across Clean & Clears 'Pore Minimizer Scrub' - I tested a tiny amount between my fingers to see how the 'micro-scrubbers' felt, and it was exactly what I was looking for! I bought it right then & there, tried it as soon as I got home and haven't looked back! I've used everything from Chanel's 'Precision' line, to Clarins, etc - this is by far, the best exfoliating cleanser for the money. All you need is a small, dime-sized amount on the fingertips, and to massage this across your damp face in a circular motion... you'll experience the clean feeling of fresh skin after the first use!

The best cleanser for oily skin

from Wichita, KS

Comments about Clean & Clear Daily Pore Minimizer Scrub:

I have looked for years to find something that would help me on a daily basis with my oily acne prone skin.  This product has been my answer.  You just need a tiny amount on the palm of your hand and it works up into a lather.  It's not a big lather, but enough to let you know that it's working at scrubbing your skin and getting rid of all the bacteria on your face that is causing the acne.  The formula has these tiny little pebbles, or scrubbers that when you scrub your face roll around all over and give your fingers more power to get that face super clean.  I use it in the shower, daily, which I feel gives me a better rinse off when I am done scrubbing.  You do want to only use once a day as you could do damage to your face by scrubbing it too much.  I like to follow up the washing by patting it dry and adding a oil free moisturizer.  This has changed my life so much that now my husband uses it too and he's on acutane!  It can be a little pricey, but it's no more expensive than any other cleanser.