3.9

3.9

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Application:

This moisturizer actually soothed my skin and felt nice.

I received a small bottle of this attached as a sample to another Clean and Clear product that I purchased so I decided to go ahead and give it a try. It has a nice citrus smell like most of the other products in the line and I enjoyed that. Usually my lotions and moisturizers smell typical but this has a nice orange type scent to it.

Overall, this moisturizer is quite soothing. I am always worried that something will irritate my sensitive skin and leave it greasy but this stuff really lives up to the hype. I wish that the ingredients were all natural, but aside from that, the moisturizer absorbs quickly and leaves my skin smooth without a greasy or slick feeling. I also notice my skin is glowing and not shining after using this.

It did a good job of moisturizing. The effects wear off after a couple of hours so you end up reapply and I don't care much for slathering moisturizer on multiple times per day but it did leave my facial skin smooth and not shining.

Ease of Application
This is very easy to apply. The only words of caution are to be careful around the eyes. The refreshing moisturizer effect is nice but it's uncomfortable around the eyes and sensitive lip and nose skin.

I like the scent of this. It has a nice citrus scent that isn't like most lotions. It's refreshing and invigorating.

Not recommended for sensitive skin

This lotion made my face look like it had a sunburn within an hour of putting it on, some type of allergic reaction (and I hadn't used any makeup that day). I had used it before, but maybe since then, I've developed a reaction. It made my face turn red and feel really hot until I could wash it off. I don't typically have reactions to lotion, so I think it was a product maybe for the sunscreen purposes.
The "glow" is from tiny flecks of gold glitter, which feel a little gritty rubbing into my skin. I want some type of sunscreen on my face, but for now I'll stick with a plain lotion and foundations I've found that include sunscreen instead.

The lotion itself is fine. It feels light enough for the face and was perfect to use before foundation. The sunscreen is SPF 15, so if I hadn't had a reaction, that would be what I wanted.

Ease of Application
The bottle is nice, with a little pump. But the glitter in the lotion feels funny when you apply it.

Side Effects
The side effects of the reaction made this bad enough I can't recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin or a history of skin allergies.

Immediacy
The lotion worked quickly. And the "glow" isn't a skin brightening product, but glitter which is very immediate.

Continuing to Produce Great Products

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Clean & Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer:

I love the Clean and Clear product line of acne and skin products. They are my go to products that I trust and rely on to keep my skin looking fresh and healthy. This moisturizer is great for my skin because even as an adult I am prone to getting facial acne even though I do not wear makeup or any other type of cosmetics on my skin. I do have oily skin though which I know is a huge contributing factor. This moisturizer is a great product for me to use regularly in addition to the acne cleansers and exfoliates I use since those products dry out my skin. This moisturizer is great and I love the super light weight feel and that it is non-clogging for my pores. It also contains an SPF 15 sunscreen to help protect my skin from the daily exposure to damaging UV rays. This moisturizer also has a great scent to it making it pleasant for daily use. The results are noticeable as I have had comments about my complexion after a couple months of use.

Clean and Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer

Comments about Clean & Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer:

I tried this and did not like it. Did not even finish the bottle, just threw it out. The glow that is written on the bottle is actually glitter! Well maybe not full on glitter but there are definitely sparkles added to this moisturizer. I did not know that when I bought it, I just thought it was a light moisturizer that I can put on in the morning that would wake my skin up and make me look refreshed. That is what I thought the glow was in reference too. It is a nice light moisturizer, it did not cause a break out, and it smells good. I just could not get past the glitter it left on my skin. I am way to old for that look!

If you enjoy having your skin sparkle than this is perfect for you. It is a great moisturizer and made my skin feel soft, but the glitter added was too much.

Ease of Application
Easy to apply with just your fingertips.

The only thing I liked about this moisturizer was the scent. It had a nice light citrus scent.

• Ease of Application:

This moisturizer actually soothed my skin and felt nice.

from West Virginia

Decent Product at Drugstore prices

from Illinois

Comments about Clean & Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer:

For the price alone, this is my go to morning moisturizer. I love the soft golden color it immediately gives your skin.

It worked wonders with adding to the smooth finish my skin felt after my morning regiment. Though not the best product on the market, it does the job to a satisfactory amount that I will continue to buy and support this company.

Ease of Application
At the beginning of using this, I broke out quite a bit. As a teenager, that rather upset me. Overtime, I came to understand my own skin and just to focus it in spots I needed moisurizer rather than doing my full face in the same amount

Side Effects
Know your skin. If parts are naturally oily, you might have to combat that. In my case, I had to avoid around my lips, and the side of my nose. But everyone's different. You might need to apply accordingly like I do.

Immediacy
Starts off creamy with a wet, lotion-like feel to it. Took some time to soak in, and in spots that are naturally oily became much worse . After affects on my cheeks and forehead, however were beyond satisfactory for softness.

No thank you.

from Kansas

Comments about Clean & Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer:

I love the Clean and Clear Morning Burst Cleanser so I figured the accompanying moisturizer would be good too. I was wrong. Clean and Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer is a pretty poor product, sadly.

It comes in a bottle with a pump. The product smells really good. Kind of fruity. It's refreshing. It has a weird texture to it. Really slippery and greasy. It takes quite a bit of the moisturizer to cover your face. It feels just as weird on your face...It's greasy and has a weird film kind of. It's not pleasant. I also noticed that it made my breakouts worse. The pimples would last much longer when I used the moisturizer in comparison to when I used different moisturizers. It was just not the product for me!

I do not recommend the Clean and Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer. The face wash titled the same thing is great but this moisturizer is just bad bad bad. It's greasy, makes your skin feel weird and worsened my breakouts.

Bright, Glowing Skin!

Comments about Clean & Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer:

As a working mom of a toddler I often look overtired. This moisturizer really helps bring back that rested glow to my face! I struggle with dark circles and blah looking skin because I don't get the rest I need. As soon as I apply morning glow my face looks brighter and more awake. This is by far one of my favorite moisturizers for the face! It has a nice light scent which isn't overpowering. My skin is left moisturized glowing for the whole day.

Morning glow really wakes up my face better than anything I have tried. My skin looks dewy and bright. It even makes my dark circles look less noticeable. The moisture lasts all day! It is also good for acne prone skin because it doesn't cause breakouts!

Ease of Application
Just pump a little out and smooth on the face. Application is easy and it absorbs well.

Side Effects
I have never experienced any side effects when using Morning Glow!

Immediacy
Works amazing! Right after I apply my face looks brighter and more wide awake. Dark circles are less noticeable and the allover appearance of my skin is improved.

Great Smell, Poor Results

from Birmingham, AL

Comments about Clean & Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer:

Clean and Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer smells absolutely amazing. The nice, fruity scent is a great way to start off your day, and I kept using the product despite other shortcomings primarily due to that fantastic smell. However, the shortcomings are quite extensive. For one, I didn’t really notice any sort of effectiveness at clearing up blemishes at all. The product does not seem to fulfill that part of its purpose. The moisturizing portion of its purpose is also not exactly fulfilled. The texture of the moisturizer is a bit odd. It is definitely more solid and less creamy than most moisturizers, which forces you to use a great deal more product than you’d like. It feels pretty greasy on the skin and doesn’t really seem to sink it, which makes applying foundation over it a bit of a disaster. If you don’t wear foundation, it might be an okay option, but for those of us who need a bit of coverage on our skin, this moisturizer causes uneven coverage and major streaks.

Use With Caution

Comments about Clean & Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer:

I am a huge fan of Clean & Clear products and have been using them as long as I can remember. When I was no longer able to find my favorite Clean & Clear facial moisturizer at the store I decided to a different variety, and this was my choice. I personally am extremely disappointed with this product. While it smells good and provides sun protection, which is very important, this product caused me to break out every time I used it. Since I used Clean & Clear to take care of my acne, using a product that caused it was not something I truly appreciated. I don't feel that this product moisturized my skin as well as other Clean & Clear facial moisturizers have either. It is, however, extremely easy to use and convenient. As skin products vary from person to person, someone else could easily have more success with this product than I did. However, I personally would not recommend it based on my personal experiences and the side effects that I dealt with.

Effective, but a bit greasy

from Richmond VA

Comments about Clean & Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer:

This is a decent moisturizer, but definitely not the best. Although it did a good job of keeping my skin moisturized and clear, especially in the cold winter months, it left a rather greasy feeling on my face for a while after application. Even when I tried using less, it still remained on my skin for most of the morning, which was uncomfortable. If you are already prone to oily skin, this is probably not the moisturizer for you - it will only make that situation worse.

It definitely does what it is supposed to do, which is to moisturize your skin. Even with the greasiness, it does do a good job of helping dry skin.

Ease of Application
It is very easy to apply and I never had trouble telling whether it was rubbed in all the way. The bottle is easy to open and pump.

Convenience
It is not always good for travel, since the pump sometimes gets unlocked when jostled around in a bag, but for a countertop product it is very convenient.

Side Effects
The greasiness was very uncomfortable.

Immediacy
It took a few days for me to notice a real difference in my skin.

Not recommended for sensitive skin