4.1
Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

4.1

• Ease of Application:

best way to wake up is a morning burst in your cup!

My friend who had worked for Proctor and Gamble used this and recommended highly to me a while back and I have continued to use it to even now! The smell is really reinvigorating and is a great way to wake up the senses first thing in the morning, especially if you splash your face with cold water! After a few seconds of scrubbing, I can easily feel the microbeads affecting my skin and cleasing all the grime off. After a good rinse off and pat down dry, my face is feeling super purged and clean. And this clean feeling last all morning long! I only have to use this once a day for a month and my complexion is left dramatically better! Give it up to the boys at clean and clear for coming up with a stellar product!

Ease of Application

Wouldn't recommend for dry skin

I had a lot of hope for this product. I'm not a morning person, and I prefer not taking showers in the morning because I'm never able to get out when I originally planned. I would want to just stay in there forever, not facing the day. My skin is very dry, and very sensitive as well. Oh yes, I'm just blessed with the best skin, right? Heh. I wish. Luckily I'm not troubled by acne, but my skin does have some redness in the cheeks.

So I picked up this product, hopefully it would provide me with a little umpf! in the morning. And it did. I felt that it did wake my skin up, and the citrus scent was great. It's inexpensive and left my skin feeling quite clean and refreshed.

The biggest reason I didn't buy this product again is because it was extremely drying to my skin. Since my skin is already so dry, it takes an extraordinary product to make it comfortable. Clean and Clear Morning Burst would probably work great for people with oily, combination, or normal skin, but not my sensitive, dry skin. If you do find this product works for you, I would also strongly suggest you use a makeup remover before this cleanser, because it doesn't really remove makeup all that well.

morning cleannser

from middle east

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Balances Skin
  • Gentle
  • Leaves Clean Feel

Cons

• Doesn't Remove Makeup

• Daily Use

Comments about Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser:

i like it and i have a normal skin, it's refreshing you in the morning . but some times it's dry your skin :/

Works great, even for my machinist husband!

from Louisville, KY

About Me Brand Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Pros

• Balances Skin
  • Gentle
  • Leaves Clean Feel
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great

• Combination Skin
    • Daily Use

Comments about Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser:

I have been using this facial cleanser for YEARS. It's a really great cleanser that helps me prevent breakouts during *that* time of the month.

It works like a charm for my husband too, who works as a machinist and comes home everyday covered in grease and oil. It's the only thing that gets his skin clean after he gets home from work without drying out his skin out... I love it and so does he.

The facewash that wakes up senses!

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comments about Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser:

I have been using Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser for the last six years. This product is the facial cleaner for your daily morning routine. The fruity fresh smell wakes up your senses. I really enjoy the gentle scrubbing of the beads. My face feels smooth and clean after using this product. There is even a slight glow to my skin. I would say this cleaner is used more as a prevention of acne instead of a treatment. I even used this cleaner during my pregnancy since there are no harsh chemicals. The only thing I dislike about the product is that I still have to use a facial moisturizer after washing my face with Morning Burst. I would recommend this product to friends and family members.

Great for daily use, however, I highly recommend a moisturizer after washing.

Ease of Application
    The pump on the bottle makes dispersing easy.

The face wash has a citrus scent.

A good, basic cleanser

Comments about Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser:

I've tried a whole ton of different facial cleansers trying to find one that worked for me. I have pretty sensitive skin, and I came across quite a few cleansers that were far too rough on my skin. This product, however, is gentle enough to not leave my skin red and flaky afterward like some other cleansers did, but is still effective enough to improve how my skin feels overall.

On the other hand, I really don't think it does anything special for my skin. I mean, it definitely cleans my skin, which is what it is intended to do, but it doesn't make it look any "fresher." I still keep this product around, but if I want something to really improve how my skin looks (as opposed to just how it feels), I use a different product instead.

One thing that I really like about this cleanser is the smell. It's very neutral, which is what I prefer. I don't want to smell like fabric softener, which I've found a surprising number of cleansers smell like. This cleanser, however, is very basic and doesn't smell like anything.

• Ease of Application:

Good cleanser, but no foam.

from Panama City, FL

Comments about Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser:

I'm 40, but I still have acne. I've had acne ever since I was 14, and it's never gone away, even with prescription treatments. My skin is very oily still, but some cleansers for acne-prone skin strip my skin and make it produce more oil to compensate. That in turn causes more breakouts. I don't believe in spending tons of money on skin care, because it is possible to find effective products at the drugstore; it just takes trial and error. I've been using the Clean & Clear Morning Burst cleanser for a couple of years and it is a good gel cleanser that removes most of the makeup and dirt from my face. (You must use a separate eye makeup remover.) I know it doesn't remove ALL of the dirt and makeup, because I use toner after I cleanse, and there is always some visible makeup/dirt on the cotton pad. I can't claim that this product alone helps control my acne since I use several other products in conjunction with it, but it does fit well in my regime. It makes my skin feel clean without stripping it. The only negative is that it doesn't really foam much at all, and I prefer some foam.

Real eye opener

Comments about Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser:

Very good and gentle enough to use everyday. I love the citrus scent it is a real eye opener for a morning shower. Because of that I wouldn't recommend using it at night. It gently exfoliates the skin. It is also very invigorating. The grapefruit scent would be better to use during your nighttime routine. It also helps acne prone skin. And I would highly recommend this product.

• Ease of Application:

Great cleanser for people who suffer from acne problems

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser:

I bought this facial cleanser because of a coupon and sale deal I found and decided to try it. I started using it every morning and every evening and started to notice how the pimples on my face began to diminish, making my face cleaner and clearer.

With tithe daily use of the clean and clear cleanser, I noticed how my skin began to clear up and the pimples I once had we're going away and not returning. I also noticed that the blackheads I once had on my chin also went away. The cleanser turned out to be very effective to my skin and did not over dry my face with was another great benefit.

Ease of Application
    I really like the fact that I can easily pump the amount I need for easy application. I don't end up wasting any of the cleanser because I pump the amount per my needs without spilling it.

The clean and clear cleanser has a light clean scent that is neither strong nor annoying. It does not have a strong medicine smell like others I have tried.

Great wakeup

Comments about Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser:

I bought this due to the great commercials that Clean & Clear used to advertise these when they first came out. Lets just say I am not disappointed that I did! It really does refresh you in the morning when you wake up and the morning burst beads do a great job of exfoliating. The orange color and the great fresh scent make it even more pleasing in the morning. The vitamin C really makes your skin feel great. It makes me feel like sunshine. I recommend using this cleanser in the morning or any time of the day you need a pick me up.

It works very well at efoliating and cleansing. It can remove makeup and all dirts and oils easily. It has a very gentle formula that will keep your skin looking new.

My favorite part about this is the fresh citrusy smell. It helps wake me up in the morning and gives me something to feel refreshed. It also reminds me of orange juice which I always have with breakfast. I just love this cleanser all around.

Amazing for sensitive

Comments about Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser:

This product has helped a lot. I've started to notice if I don't use it the opposite happens. It is not too soapy. I can definitely tell I've gotten it all off without having to scrub. It started to work within a day or two. I Love the melon scent the best

Melons the best

Awesome!!!

Comments about Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser:

This product is great! It smells fresh and rinses clean. It doesn't dry out my skin like other facial cleansers and keeps my skin clean and blemish free. I have combination skin and this cleanser handles it well. After prolonged use, it actually evened out my skin a bit!