Clarisonic Gentle Hydro Cleanser

Clarisonic Gentle Hydro Cleanser

A good cleanser to accompany your clarisonic

from Ashland, OH

Comments about Clarisonic Gentle Hydro Cleanser:

I use this with my clarisonic mia and really like the results I've had from it. I don't use this particular cleanser daily, but probably once a week (I use it when I wash my face at night with my clarisonic which isn't daily). It has a thicker consistency so it sticks to your face when damp rather than running right off like most other cleansers do. This makes it compatible with the clarisonic or other products like it. I usually try to stay away from face products with a lot of ingredients I can't pronounce, but this one has been okay. I don't think I would buy it again, though, as there are other products that are similar with less crazy ingredients.

It cleans my face effectively. I have normal to dry skin and it works well. I do not have sensitive skin so I cannot speak to that.

Ease of Application
Easily applies to my face and sticks where I put it so that I can use my clarisonic

It has a neutral scent, not unscented, just neutral.

• Ease of Application:

Clarisonic Gentle Hydro Cleanser is average.

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Clarisonic Gentle Hydro Cleanser:

There was a free tube of Clarisonic Gentle Hydro Cleanser inside the box that my Clarisonic Mia came in. I love that this facial cleanser contains natural ingredients and is paraben-free, but the cleanser itself is nothing special.

**Clarisonic Gentle Hydro Cleanser** is designed for all skin types, including sensitive skin. It's made with great natural ingredients including: Japanese green tea, aloe, cucumber, Vitamin E and Vitamin C.

Clarisonic Gentle Hydro Cleanser has a mild scent that isn't really fruity, floral or botanical; it's just there. I'm sure I would like this product even more if it had a nice scent. This is a creamy cleanser that does not foam or lather, and I prefer my facial cleansers to foam a little bit. When they do, they usually leave my face feeling squeaky clean, but this cleanser does do a good job of cleansing my face. After I use it, my skin is soft, smooth and clean.

While I wouldn't buy a tube of **Clarisonic Gentle Hydro Cleanser**, I would recommend it to others. It's made of excellent ingredients and cleans well, I just prefer mine to lather, be a gel and smell nice.