4.8

Circulon Cookware

4.8

Circulon Espree 13 Piece Cookware Set

Comments about Circulon Cookware:

I have the Circulon Espree 13 Piece Cookware Set. It is the best piece of cooking equipment I have ever used. Truly non-stick, heats up and holds heat great! Does not deform, even if you add water right after cooking. My pots and pans have been through the ringer and they are still in perfect condition.

• Doesn't Stick:
  • Heat Distribution:
  • Ease of Handling:

Circulon 2 qt nonstick pot with lid

Comments about Circulon Cookware:

I received the Circulon 2 qt nonstick pot with a glass lid last year as a Christmas gift. Since then, I have used it many, many times! It is great for making sauces, heating up leftovers, cooking a small batch of soup, or even just melting some butter for popcorn! It heats evenly and has held up very well. The non-stick surface really is non-stick. It has held up well with no chipping or cracking at all. The handles on the side are comfortable to hold and stay cool to the touch. This is great when you have to take a hot pot over to the sink to drain the liquid! I would highly recommend this pot for everyday use. You can't go wrong!

• Doesn't Stick:
  • Heat Distribution:
  • Ease of Handling:

Best pans I've ever had

from Portland, OR

Comments about Circulon Cookware:

The Circulon pan set is the best set of pans I have ever used. We received ours when we married 11+ years ago and have been adding to these pans ever since. They are bare-none the best we have ever had. If I had unlimited money, I would buy every product that this company makes!

The Circulon pans cook magnificently and really are non-stick. I use mine for stir-frying, boiling pasta, making sauces, etc. Although many of the things that I cook are very sticky, I rarely have any difficulties cleaning the pans. The only times I have trouble are when I actually burn something onto the bottom of the pan.

The Circulon pans come a large variety of sizes and can be purchased with perfectly fitting lids. The depth of the pans is particularly helpful for cooking large meals and my favorite pan ever is a very, very deep skillet. If you can afford to get several of these pans, you will not regret your purchase!

Best Cookware!!

from SmallTown, TX

Comments about Circulon Cookware:

I purchased my Circulon cookware about 15 years ago.  I thought it very pricey at the time, but it had a 20 year guarantee on it, so I decided to try it.  I can honestly say it is the best cookware I have ever owned.  Food does not stick to it most times and if it does, when it dries, it peels right off.  The only con I have about the set I have is that food sometimes gets stuck in the grooves and it is imperative that you clean it out.  Circulon makes a cleaning tool for this.  It is a hard bristled brush and it works every time.  I don't have to pamper this cookware, I just throw it in the dishwasher and it comes clean every time.  I am looking to buy a few more pieces.  I would like to have another 2 quart saucepan but so far, haven't seen where that item is sold separately.  It is sold in a set.  The wok is sold separately and the mini saucepans.  Sometimes the retail stores put those on as "try me" specials.

I am highly impressed with Circulon products

from Sparta, TN

Comments about Circulon Cookware:

I have used several Circulon products over the years, and am quite happy the way they have held up with all the cooking.  This is a quality product, whereas you will get many more years of good service over the inferior brand.  If they ever wear out this is the only product I will consider as a replacement.

Circulon chicken fryer

from Weirton, WV

Comments about Circulon Cookware:

This is a very large skillet with deep sides. The lid is high domed which is suppose to be ideal for frying chicken. I've owned this for quite some time. Probably at least 8 years. I actually found myself using it less and less over the years for one reason or another. Even at that time, it was rather expensive, and I'm not totally convinced that it lives up to it's reputation . I find it a little difficult to clean with the grooved bottom. If food gets stuck in the grooves, it's diffiult to clean out. Although. I will concede that it doesn't stick very easily. If you are in need of something that will hold very large amounts, this one surely does.I make cabbage and noodles and this skillet will easily hold a pound of cooked noodles with the cabbage.  But between the weight of the skillet and the weight of the food, it becomes very awkward and hard to handle. I will say it's held up pretty well for its age.

Great

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Circulon Cookware:

I have been looking for a durable cookware set during years, but also, something affordable, and after buying a few "cheap" cookware sets, I decided to spend a little more in order to get a good quality cookware set, so I heard about Hard Anodized cookware and its benefits ( non stick, cooks and heats better ) and after doing some research about the different Hard Anodized brands out there I decided to buy the Circulon 2 Hard Anodized cookware set, it is more affordable than some other Hard Anodized cookware set but it is also from a good brand. I bought it online a few months ago, and I like it, the food doesn stick and most of the time I don't even have to use oil for cooking and whenever I have to, I only use a little bit, and this is great, because now my family eats healthier than before and we save a little money on oil and butter.

I'm already planning on buying more pots and pans and a griddle from the Circulon brand, they are great and very easy to clean.

Non-stick works great but looses coating with use

from Batavia, IL

Comments about Circulon Cookware:

I bought a set several years ago and use it as my major cook set. It heats up fast and  works great at non-stick. The only problem I have is that several of the pots are starting to loose the circular teflon coating (happened fairly soon after purchase)- they started to pull away similar to how a knited item would unravel. Yes they have a lifetime guarantee but you need to ship it to them at your cost and then pay a service charge - hardly worth the bother. Would I buy these again, probably not  - I would either replace them with cheaper non-stick pans that I expect to have a short lifespan or I would spend the extra money and buy all-clad.