4.8
Circulon
Circulon Cookware

Circulon Cookware

4.8

Pros

• Distributes heat evenly (4)
  • Durable (4)
  • Easy to clean (4)
  • Non-stick (4)
  • Handle stays cool (3)

• Elaborate meals (3)
  • Gifts (3)
  • Large kitchen (3)
  • Simple meals (3)
  • Small kitchens (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Avid cook (4)

The cookware works beautifully and was a crowd pleaser.

from Detroit, MI

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Distributes Heat Evenly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Handle Stays Cool
  • Heats Quickly
  • Non-Stick

Comments about Circulon Cookware:

I really enjoyed how convenient and the way it beautifully cooks the food evenly. Also the bonus of oven use is way beyond what I expected. Bravo Circulon!!! You've made a forever fan out of me.

Circulon cookware

from Houston, tx

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Distributes Heat Evenly
    • Durable
    • Easy To Clean
    • Non-Stick

Comments about Circulon Cookware:

I love Circulon! I got to try the pan and i love how easy it is to clean it. It distributes the heat evenly and the moat important fact about thia brand ia that nothing sticks to it.

Circulon Radiance

from Bradford Illinois

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Distributes Heat Evenly
      • Durable
      • Easy To Clean
      • Handle Stays Cool
      • Heats Quickly
      • Non-Stick
      • Not heavy to handle.

• Dorm Rooms

Comments about Circulon Cookware:

I have never used Circulon pans in the past. I was really impressed with the fact that they do not weigh a lot. I use several pots and pans cooking and baking both for all my meals so I handle them a lot. They all cook evenly and clean up is a breeze. I love the thick rubber handles as it makes them easier to handle. Even love the professional color of these pans. Bottom line is that I will definitely be using and recommending the Circulion line for years to come!

Circulon Momentum 11 pc cookware set. LOVE IT

from Henderson,TX

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Distributes Heat Evenly
        • Durable
        • Easy To Clean
        • Handle Stays Cool
        • Heats Quickly
        • Non-Stick

• Dorm Rooms

Comments about Circulon Cookware:

I have used this pot and pan set to cook all types of food and it's WONDERFUL. It has a hassle free lifetime warranty. It has a thick non stick coating which is nice to keep it from scratching and also I have used other non stick pans that after a few uses the non stick coating seems to wear off. This is not the case with this pot and pan set. It is dishwasher safe and has really nice rubber handles. Circulon really went all out with this set it's fabulous. The hi-low groove design helps with distributing the heat evenly. I highly recommend this set, I cook daily and it's my new go to set.

Circulon Espree 13 Piece Cookware Set

Comments about Circulon Cookware:

I have the Circulon Espree 13 Piece Cookware Set. It is the best piece of cooking equipment I have ever used. Truly non-stick, heats up and holds heat great! Does not deform, even if you add water right after cooking. My pots and pans have been through the ringer and they are still in perfect condition.

• Doesn't Stick:
          • Heat Distribution:
          • Ease of Handling:

Circulon 2 qt nonstick pot with lid

Comments about Circulon Cookware:

I received the Circulon 2 qt nonstick pot with a glass lid last year as a Christmas gift. Since then, I have used it many, many times! It is great for making sauces, heating up leftovers, cooking a small batch of soup, or even just melting some butter for popcorn! It heats evenly and has held up very well. The non-stick surface really is non-stick. It has held up well with no chipping or cracking at all. The handles on the side are comfortable to hold and stay cool to the touch. This is great when you have to take a hot pot over to the sink to drain the liquid! I would highly recommend this pot for everyday use. You can't go wrong!

• Doesn't Stick:
          • Heat Distribution:
          • Ease of Handling:

Best pans I've ever had

from Portland, OR

Comments about Circulon Cookware:

The Circulon pan set is the best set of pans I have ever used. We received ours when we married 11+ years ago and have been adding to these pans ever since. They are bare-none the best we have ever had. If I had unlimited money, I would buy every product that this company makes!

The Circulon pans cook magnificently and really are non-stick. I use mine for stir-frying, boiling pasta, making sauces, etc. Although many of the things that I cook are very sticky, I rarely have any difficulties cleaning the pans. The only times I have trouble are when I actually burn something onto the bottom of the pan.

The Circulon pans come a large variety of sizes and can be purchased with perfectly fitting lids. The depth of the pans is particularly helpful for cooking large meals and my favorite pan ever is a very, very deep skillet. If you can afford to get several of these pans, you will not regret your purchase!

Best Cookware!!

from SmallTown, TX

Comments about Circulon Cookware:

I purchased my Circulon cookware about 15 years ago.  I thought it very pricey at the time, but it had a 20 year guarantee on it, so I decided to try it.  I can honestly say it is the best cookware I have ever owned.  Food does not stick to it most times and if it does, when it dries, it peels right off.  The only con I have about the set I have is that food sometimes gets stuck in the grooves and it is imperative that you clean it out.  Circulon makes a cleaning tool for this.  It is a hard bristled brush and it works every time.  I don't have to pamper this cookware, I just throw it in the dishwasher and it comes clean every time.  I am looking to buy a few more pieces.  I would like to have another 2 quart saucepan but so far, haven't seen where that item is sold separately.  It is sold in a set.  The wok is sold separately and the mini saucepans.  Sometimes the retail stores put those on as "try me" specials.

I am highly impressed with Circulon products

from Sparta, TN

Comments about Circulon Cookware:

I have used several Circulon products over the years, and am quite happy the way they have held up with all the cooking.  This is a quality product, whereas you will get many more years of good service over the inferior brand.  If they ever wear out this is the only product I will consider as a replacement.

Circulon chicken fryer

from Weirton, WV

Comments about Circulon Cookware:

This is a very large skillet with deep sides. The lid is high domed which is suppose to be ideal for frying chicken. I've owned this for quite some time. Probably at least 8 years. I actually found myself using it less and less over the years for one reason or another. Even at that time, it was rather expensive, and I'm not totally convinced that it lives up to it's reputation . I find it a little difficult to clean with the grooved bottom. If food gets stuck in the grooves, it's diffiult to clean out. Although. I will concede that it doesn't stick very easily. If you are in need of something that will hold very large amounts, this one surely does.I make cabbage and noodles and this skillet will easily hold a pound of cooked noodles with the cabbage.  But between the weight of the skillet and the weight of the food, it becomes very awkward and hard to handle. I will say it's held up pretty well for its age.