Other Strollers:

Chicco Cortina Stroller

Pros

Cons

• Maneuverability:

Great stroller with every feature you could want!

I love this stroller!  When I was looking to buy a stroller, I did a lot of research.  I had a long list of features I wanted in a stroller, but I also wanted to be cost concious.  We also had limited storage space in our apartment, so I wanted the stroller to lay flat in the trunk of our car and be easily taken out and assembled when I needed it.  The Chicco Cortina stroller was everything I was looking for.  The seat lays all the way back for and infant, but still fits my toddler well now. I really wanted a stroller where the footrest flips up when I had my infant.  This was a great feature of the Chicco Cortina, so no toys or blankets were lost.  This stroller is also very durable.  It has been on tons of walks, car rides, and plenty of airplanes and still looks great.  The only thing I would like better is for the sun visor to cover more, but I think you can buy an attachment if you need it.  Overall, a GREAT stroller for the price!

child quickly out grows straps

I purchased this stroller, hoping it would last into toddlerhood and unfortunately it did not. I would not get it again for that price. The major negative aspect about this stroller is the straps. The tops straps are actually too roomy and the waist strap is waaay to small. They are not adjustable enough. By the time my baby was 1 years old (she is big for her age, but was smaller than the average 2 year old) the waist strap was too tight. It is too bad, because other than that, I thought it was a good, solid stroller. However, why would you pay that much money and not be able to use it for toddlers. The good aspects: It steers great, folds and unfolds easily. Is a little heavy and bulky, but not as bad as some strollers. The handle also adjusts for height, so both my husband and I could push the stroller without bending over and hurting our backs. However, when the seat is fully reclined, you do not have access to the stroller basket. The stroller basket is a good size, but if the baby is sleeping, you have to push the seat up to have access to it.

Very happy with this stroller !

Comments about Chicco Cortina Stroller:

I bought this stroller in part of travel system before my baby was born. I recommend to buy it with infant car seat and car base (compatible with KeyFit car seats). He is now 25 months and I'm still using and probably will as long as he is sitting on the stroller. It can be used for toddler up to 50 lbs

Stroller is very sturdy which makes it a little bit heavy but you can't avoid that if you want good quality other than umbrella stroller. This is good for a long walks too, wheels turn smoothly and it's comfortable to sit and push.
It has a recline seat which can be easily adjusted while baby is on the stroller in case you're lucky and he/she will fall asleep. This is good for a long walks, wheels turn smoothly.There is a large storage basket which is must for me and cupholders both mom and the baby.

Handle can be adjusted to be comfortable to push for both for myself (5'3) and my husband (6'2).

Good quality for the price.

Great stroller!

Comments about Chicco Cortina Stroller:

I've been very pleased with this stroller. It's easy to use, not too heavy, and my two year old still loves to ride in it. We have gotten the most bang for our buck with this stroller as we have been using it since she was newborn (I would put the matching Keyfit 30 carseat in it). It folds up nicely, too.

Clunky and uncomfortable

Comments about Chicco Cortina Stroller:

We used this maybe five times. The straps never fit my baby. It was heavy and difficult to maneuver. It did have a good height for us and we did like the carseat that goes with it. I had trouble folding it and hoisting it into my car. The sunshade was small.

Has a flaw

from Hilliard, OH

Comments about Chicco Cortina Stroller:

This is a very nice stroller.  Not too big or heavy, easy to open and close, cleans off nicely and the Chicco Car seat fits great into it very securely.  This is great for when your young baby is sleeping.  You can snap the car seat out of the base and right on to the stroller without having to take the baby out to put it in the stroller, allowing the baby to stay asleep during the transition and not have their sleep interrupted.  The back adjusts pretty easily for different positions for the baby to be able to sit up or lay down in.  The basket has pretty sufficient space for holding the items you need.  We have a zoo membership and this has come in handy very easy to hold what we need and handles well around our regular trips to the zoo.  My one complaint is that under the cup holder where the feet and legs go, there is no strap or anything to keep the baby in.  I was at the mall one time and turned around for a moment.  When I turned back around my baby was half way out of the stroller hanging out.  It was very scary .  Yes there is a strap but the strap goes around the babies shoulders like the strap on a car seat.  It is very restricting and I have a baby that likes to be up and looking around at everything.  If I strapped her in my time would be cut very short because she would be very unhappy.  However not strapping her in she easily can slip out under the tray which is a real concern.  I would think just an easy strap or small piece under the tray could be a very easy fix for this what could be a very serious problem.

Safety
Child can slip through bottom of stroller

Child Comfort
Seems like plenty or room and support

BIG, but still good

from Jackson, NJ

Comments about Chicco Cortina Stroller:

This stroller is very big. It fits into the trunk of my elantra, but not much else will fit with the stroller in there! The seat doesn't sit upright enough that my son doesn't look like he isn't slumping down, sitting on his tailbone. The basket underneath is HUGE. Sometimes I use the stroller as my shopping cart since the basket is so big! The parent cup holder isn't large enough to hold much more than a water bottle, and it doesn't go deep enough that the liquid won't spill out with the slightest bump. Forget about putting a starbucks/dd cup in there!! The child tray is great, but like I said- the seat slumps so badly that my son can barely reach it. I do love how easy it is to unfold- truly one handed. The handle is also adjustable for different height parents which is really great and also folds for storage. The padding on the child straps aren't really very nice...never fit right and slide around providing no padding.

It's a good stroller, but it's HUGE and has some downfalls.

• Maneuverability:

Looks great and works great too!

from Springfield, MO

Comments about Chicco Cortina Stroller:

I bought the Chicco KeyFit Car Seat & Base with the Cortina Stroller Travel System.  But this review will be for the stroller only, although I must briefly mention that the reason why I chose this travel system was the ease with which you can use the KeyFit car seat with this stroller--it just snaps into place.  I liked the choices of colors for this stroller, but that was far from the main reasons that I liked it.  It is very versatile and can be used in so many different ways.  The sun shade is a must and I like the transparent window to be abl eto peek in on baby.  The snack tray and cup holder for baby is a convenient distance fromthe seat and is easily removable.  The seat is cushioned and seems comfortable.  It reclines easily to a variety of levels including lying flat down.  There is cargo space underneath.  The stroller folds fairly easily although I sometimes struggled with setting it back up.  All in all, it's a great item that lasted well through the 2 years my daughter used hers.

Good stroller

from West Covina, CA

Comments about Chicco Cortina Stroller:

I have the chicco 30 system in the belle color. I loved the stroller, until after a few months the wheels started to squeak. I was disappointed, since I paid so much for a higher quality stroller. The umbrella also pops of when you fold it down to cover baby. It does not stay snapped in place. It's pushes smoothly and basket is large. I love the adjustable handle since my husband and I are tall.

Chicco stroller has it all

from Kissimmee, FL

Comments about Chicco Cortina Stroller:

Chicco stroller has it all. I spent a long time choosing a stroller to give to my cousin, who was expecting and the baby is my goddaughter. The main reason I chose Chicco stroller was both the features and the price. I did not want a cheap stroller with equally cheap quality, but I could not afford anything too expensive, so the sales associate at the store recommended me Chicco Cortina Stroller. My cousin is in love with it. She recommends this stroller to everybody. First it has everything you might need, as such car seat, cup holder, basket, it is easy to fold, lightweight and it has a nice and pretty design. When I had my kids I remember having a hard time when folding the stroller to put in the car trunk, with one hand, plus the baby, plus the diaper bag, plus whatever I might have in my hand. But Chicco stroller is so easy to fold we can do with one hand and it is lightweight indeed. The wheels are very smooth and it runs good through diferent types of floor. I highly recommend that, either for your baby or for a gift, since you can be sure it would be a safe choice for a gift.

Great stroller!!

from Villa Ridge, MO

Comments about Chicco Cortina Stroller:

This stroller is great. I have nothing to complain about. Folds up easily, adjustable handle, roomy storage underneath, reclines easy for my son to lay down. The car seat fits very well in the stroller and easily is taken out. Hands down I think this is the best stroller out there. Another plus they have great customer service.

child quickly out grows straps