Other Grills:

Char-Broil Quickset 2-Burner Propane Grill

Pros

Cons

Top of the line!!!!

We went last summer kicking and screaming into the 21st century by getting this grll!!!  Never in my wildest dreams could have immagined this grill would work as good as it does.  AThe infared cooking is really different you dont burn things like i did before. We went from a Charbroil charcoal grill we used for 6 years that we bought in a yard sale for 10.00 It was so worn we had it on blocks because the legs were gone.  This new one was very easy to put together also.  Went together in about 2 hours. instructions were very clear and if ther was anything you didnt understand you could pick up the fone and talk to a live person.  We put it together on a Sunday and thought we were missing a part but when we called they told us where to look and that was our fault we didnt see it th first time. not the instructions.  I dont know if they all have them or not but ours even came with an rebate for a tank of gas.  There are just 2 of us but we used it every night and only used 1 tank of gas July through september.  Not bad.  We even built a cover over our patio so we could coook out in bad weather.  GREAT GRILL!!!!

It gets the job done

I have used my Char-broil gill for the last two years. This grill is your standard gas grill and works well for small families. The surface of the grill has two burners so you can cook different foods at different temperatures. The grill is on the small side so it does not take up a lot of space and with a little work you can also remove the two wings to make it even smaller. The heating surface has hot spots and cooler spots, so if you don't keep an eye on the food it may not cook evenly. The wheels on the grill makes it easy for a person to move it around by themselve. The self igniter still works on my grill but I have known of some that don't last as long. I would have liked if this grill came with a warming rack so I could remove food from the heat but still keep it warm. Over all i think this is a very good starter grill or for someone who has limited space as long as temperature percision is not a priority and you are not cooking for a whole lot of people.

Best grill for the money!

Comments about Char-Broil Quickset 2-Burner Propane Grill:

I bought this grill 12 years ago. It has been the best grill ever. I do not even know of anyone who has had a grill this long. I have never had to replace the burner or anything. the outside is in great shape. It is cast aluminum and does not rust. The top gill did burn through about 2 years ago. I replaced it with no problem. Everything else is still original and still working great! If an when I ever replace this grill, I will definitely buy another just like it.

The overall performance of this grill has been great. I have no complaints. Everything works perfect.

Versatility
Very versatile. I can cook for my family of 3 very easily. I have on occasion, feed a couple extra people. I can cook variety of foods and love the two burner feature for even more versatility.

Very easy to use. The wheels make it easy to move around to different locations. The two burners make it easy to regulate cooking temperatures for different foods. Also very easy to light.

Somewhat easy to clean. I just scrap and burn off before each use.

Very durable! My grill part is made of cast aluminum and has really held up, even when left out in the weather. Great grill.

Very good design, which makes it easy to use and hold a large amount of food.

• Versatility:

Convenient on space, no real space for the tank to sit.

Comments about Char-Broil Quickset 2-Burner Propane Grill:

This grill was good, great for space purposes, however there was no space to put the propane tank and it rusted within 6 months. I expected it to last longer. We enjoyed our time being able to grill outdoors with it, however it just seemed like this grill kept falling apart. I wanted something that was easy to clean, cook on, and great on space. All I got was great on space. The grill bars themselves would not come clean, no matter how hard I scrubbed them, the juices from the meats would stay on them. When we would cook vegetables they would stick, even with having a grill non stick cooking sprayed on. We noticed that after using this grill for about 3 months, with it being placed in the same place, no movement, it would start to rattle. It was like to screws were coming out. Thats when we first started to see the rust. I scrubbed the rusted parts, however they still came back. It just got worse from there. By the end of the first year, this grill was completely rusted, the sides were falling off, and the propane tank had to be held up by a small side table that my friend put next to it so that it would be supported.

There was no place to put the propane tank except the ground, so when we would move it it would drag or almost fall off. Should have a tray for it.

Char broil - quickset grill

Comments about Char-Broil Quickset 2-Burner Propane Grill:

We have had very good results with this grill. I like having the two different areas for grilling. We use the higher shelf for grilling vegetables and use the lower one for meat.

It has been very easy to use, We have no complaints, it is quick to start and does a good job of grilling everything evenly.

Versatility
It does not have a side burner but the top shelf makes it easy for grilling veggies of all kinds.

IT is very easy to use and quickly lights up.

The shelves come out making it easy to scrub and clean them. The inside is also very easy to clean out. The drip pan underneath makes it easy to clean up afterwards.

The grill itself has been very durable but the two shelves on the side are a little on the wobbly side and do not seem real durable. They tend to move back and forth and do not hold up real well.

I really like the design with the two areas inside for grilling. I also like the two outside shelves for sitting things on before and after the grilling.

• Versatility:

The Best Small Grill On The Market!!!!

from North Canton, OH

Comments about Char-Broil Quickset 2-Burner Propane Grill:

I love this grill. I was looking for something to keep at our cabin and ended up buying this awesome gem. The grill has been a great investment. We use it all the time. I have this item for about 1 1/2 years and I have no complaints. The grilling area is perfect for our family and the 2 burners do just as good a job as any other high end grill. I will probably buy the same grill when this one needs to be replaced.

• Versatility:

char-broil grill is hot dog good!

from Lakewood, CA

Comments about Char-Broil Quickset 2-Burner Propane Grill:

My Char-Broil- BBQ Grill is a wonderful place to do my outdoor cooking.  i can bbq whole chickens with terriyaki sauce, steaks, hamburgers and hot dogs.  I often have parties and my family and friends love everything it cooks.

When we had our summer bbq party this year, we celebrated on July 4th...so it was a double occasion.  we even made shrimp ka-bobs and it was the hit of the party, along with the hamburgers and hot dogs (our theme was "America.")  How much more American can you get than by serving hamburgers and hot dogs, potato salad, watermelon, bakes beans, chocolate covered strawberries and pastries for appetizers.

i really like my new BBQ grill because it is so easy and it is even on wheels...so i can move it anywhere i want.  it comes with a propane gas tank and is very easy to turn off and on.  i put thin layers of protection on the grill so I can keep it looking fresh and new for a long time.

Char-broil is one of the best grills we have ever had

from Bensalem, PA

Comments about Char-Broil Quickset 2-Burner Propane Grill:

We got our Charbroil grill about 2 years ago and I have to say it is one of the best grills we have ever had, and we have had alot!,,,,,,the food always cooks evenly and fast. I never have a problem lighting it either.

We love that you can see how hot it is from the temperature gauge.

The side burners come in so handy when you want, say, baked beans or any side dish with your food.

I really reccomend this grill.

Simple and useful

from Coeur D Alene, ID

Comments about Char-Broil Quickset 2-Burner Propane Grill:

We bought this grill off of a craigslist.com ad after the family had been using it for years.  They sold it to us because they were replacing it with a super fancy one, but the thing was still working great.  We used it for a year and when we moved across the state, we just left it as a gift for the next family to move into our rental.  At least three years is a great track record for a simple grill!  There are two shelves (low and high) for things that need to be cooked at different temperatures.  There are two (left and right) burners so if you are only cooking a few things you can conserve propane by only lighting one burner.  There are "counter tops" on either side for putting plates or sauces.  One has hooks for hanging your grilling tools, which is helpful.  If you're just looking for a down-to-earth grilling solution and don't need all the extra gadgets like a side-burner or storage shelves this is a perfect little grill.  It is also compact for those with small patios.

I love this grill

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Char-Broil Quickset 2-Burner Propane Grill:

I love this grill.  It is the perfect size for everyday use.  I have never owned any other brand of grill other than Char-Broil.  When I moved across the country last year, I left my old Char-Broil behind and replaced it with this grill.  It has classic Char-Broil quality but did not break my grill budget.  The quality and value are remarkable.  It doesn't have all of the extra burners that some grills have and I never used.  The cooking area is perfect whether you are cooking for one or a crowd.  It lights easily and consistently and heats up in just a few minutes.  It is easy to clean.  Mine sits outside year round and has held up to the elements very well.  I call it my no frills, just want to cook grill.  I would recommend Char-Broil to anyone and have told all of my friends about my satisfaction with this Char-Broil in particular.  Many of my friends with other brands have had to replace parts on a yearly basis or have had to replace their grills every few years.  Char-Broil parts are available anywhere that the grills are sold but I have never had to replace a part.  The grills seem to lat forever.

I love this grill

from Virginia Beach, VA

Comments about Char-Broil Quickset 2-Burner Propane Grill:

I bought this grill after looking at so many of them. I love that it has the side tables one on each side for easy to put on & take of the food. The wheels roll easy on the patio or in the dirt. The charcoal taste is great & you dont have to worry about burning anything because it has the temperature gauge so you know just how hot it really is. The rack on the top is great for the slower to cook items & the racks are big. It has easy opening & closing. This is a grill I would say to buy as I did. I have bragged about this grill to my friends. I just love to cook out now & the food always turns out so good. The life of this I think is going to last for a long time which I have already had it for some time now. I am very pleased in the investment I made on this grill, yes investment... The price was not bad either. I would buy it again if any thing ever happened to it. So 5 stars on this grill... go check it out for your self. I think you will also be as happy with it as I am. Thanks

The Char Broil Grill is a very good value.

from Dillsburg, PA

Comments about Char-Broil Quickset 2-Burner Propane Grill:

my father owns a char broil grill and he loves it. there isnt another grill he has used. the char broil grill was the first one he has gotten and hasnt changed from it. he recieved one for fathers day and uses it mostly every sunday. he loves to cook and teh char broil grill helps him accomplish that. he is very into his grill and loves to have cookouts. there is always something on the grill cooking. he finds nothings wrong with it. i like the great value that it was. my mother and i have always looked for something he asks for but the grill is all he ever says. it is easy to cook on and it is easy to clean. it is a very very good value, cheap and affprdable. it was a great choice as a gift. the char broil grill is durable and easy to move if needed. it is also a great eay to spend the weekends with your family. there is not a better grill out there. the only downfall of it is that it is small.