Other Grills:

Char-Broil M2 Natural Gas Grill

Pros

Cons

Now my Husband Cooks

Last summer I went out and bought this grill for my husband who kept telling me that he would love to have one. Well it was a great idea for me to spend the money and pick this up now my loving hubby does all the cooking from the time that the summer sun hits in the spring until the first snow of the year comes around. He grills steak, chicken and pork and uses the side burner to cook potatoes and stuff.  I have been cooking less and less everytime he uses this grill.

I just hate that winter is moving in and he will ex[ect me to cook again.  Every woman should get her husband a Char-Broil M2 Grill for Christmas she will not regret it. Give him the chance to prove how useful he can be with a grill. I have no doubt that you will be happy with the outcome. When spring comes and he turns that grill on and gets the flame just right (it is controlable) you will smell the wonderful scent of a Char-Broil steak cooking for you.

Not too shabby

I have to admit I got this grill off the side of the road. I have no idea how old it was when I first got it but it seemed to be in pretty good shape there so I picked it. I wasn't really in the market for a new one but hey. I did talk to the previous owner about it and he said he was just looking to get rid of it bc he had gotten a bigger and better one. This grill was in pretty good shape and seemed rather large to be but...anyway. We had this grill for about 3 or 4 years. I'd say that's pretty good for free. I did need a few parts but we managed to get them for a decent price. I do have a few things to complain about though. The knobbs on this didn't last. It didn't have one when I picked it up and the others fell off shortly after. I have no idea why but they were crap. As for the side burner, it served it's purpose. I did end up replaced more parts the 2nd year so I'm thinking that was why he got rid of it. Also, the ignighter didn't work either. I almost blew my face off a few times. Overall, great for free!

Grill for the part time griller.

Comments about Char-Broil M2 Natural Gas Grill:

This grill is great for the larger family who grills a lot, but does not have a lot of funds for the outdoor kitchen.

Heat seems to be even. The three burners allows large amounts of food to cook evenly.

Versatility
I would prefer a more portable grill. However having three burners allows for larger amounts to be grilled or small amounts to be grilled. I like being able to just turn on one burner if I am only cooking for my husband and myself. Or to turn on all three burners when I am cooking for the entire family.

Starting the grill is very easy. I have never had to do anything but turn the gas on and hit start.

All grills are difficult to clean. We find it much easier to turn the grill off and then clean it while it is still warm.

Grills in our home last about two years. We grill a lot and we do not cover the grill. This grill is no different. We are looking to replace it after just two years because it has rusted out in the bottom.

I love the design. I like having a place to put things on each side of the grill. I also like the top rack to keep warm what is already done.

• Versatility:

It's as good as advertised.

Comments about Char-Broil M2 Natural Gas Grill:

This grill is great for grilling outside. It heats up fast, almost too fast in fact. It gets extremely hot quick. The catch with this grill is not lighting as many burners as you may normally with other gas grills. Since it gets hot so fast though, it is good for fixing quick meals. If you just enjoy the gas grill experience, it provides that too, but just don't light up all the burners. Some of the drawbacks are having to light each burner seperately and my grill personally keeps having trouble with the lid but neither causes too big of a problem. It has been very fuel efficient and provided many excellent grilling experiences. The burners on the sides of my grill have not provided much use but ultimately they are there if you need them. We had a much larger gas grill before this one but this one has actually been better well-suited. This is the best gas grill I have ever owned or used for heating up. Again, if you are looking for a grill to cook slow or fast, the one measures up against most other gas grills and holds it own!

• Versatility:

The perfect family grill.

Comments about Char-Broil M2 Natural Gas Grill:

This grill is the perfect size for a family of five. It was big enough to cook our food but not take up a lot of room.

It lights easy for me.

It lights with the touch of the button. The burner is perfect for heating things up so we don't have to use the kitchen stove.

We can just spray it off to clean it.

It sits on our porch all year round and never rust or fades.

A nice grill

Comments about Char-Broil M2 Natural Gas Grill:

this grill has served us well for the last few years. It has consistent temperatures and is easy to ignite. The side burner is a nice feature as well. The thermometer on the front face of the lid is very accurate. The wheels are essentially useless if you need to transport the grill however and some underneath storage space would have been nice. For the price you can't complain too much though.

Nice and Easy to Use

Love it...

Cook all my steaks, ribs, chicken, and etc on it... Love how fast and easy it is to use..

Use this more than my stove

I have foil paper I use on it and all I have to do is pull it off once I am done and wow... All clean.

Bumped several times in our move and no dents

Like that is long ways and not round which makes it difficult to put in my lack porch..

Great for outside storage

Comments about Char-Broil M2 Natural Gas Grill:

I have left mine uncovered in the back yard for over three years now and it still lights up with no problems. I cooked a turkey in it one year and it cooked in under 2 hours. Maintains 500 degrees with all burners on. I cooked ribs with indirect heat and it took about 5 hours. The ribs came out great.

Not too shabby

• Versatility:

An excellent grill for the price.

Comments about Char-Broil M2 Natural Gas Grill:

Construction on this grill seems to be good and with proper care it should last several grilling seasons. Like many grills of this type, there is an increased likelihood of corrosion so it needs to be cleaned right away. There has been a slight issue with one of the burners not lighting right away, but the problem is minor and has not affected the performance.

Fantastic.

Comments about Char-Broil M2 Natural Gas Grill:

I have had this grill for a good long while, it's never given us the slightest problem at all. And it's just the right size for us too. Has never flamed up, heat is always consistent, no leaks in the hoses. I like the open bottom as well, it makes it that much easier to clean when something I' cooking get's stuck or spills or falls onto/into the grates. It also is very good on gas, I think that in the whole time I have had this, I have only had to refill my tank once, and not even because it was entirely empty, just because I wasn't sure how much was left. And we use it a lot!!! We even use it in the winter when the days are nice and warm. Pretty rust resistant too...I think there is maybe one tiny spot on it and we keep it outside all year round. So light weight that my ten year old can move it easily, my four year old has a little harder time, but it's easy enough for her too. All in all, it's a great bang for you buck item and I highly recommend this brand if not this grill.

Great grill!!

from Sidney, MI

Comments about Char-Broil M2 Natural Gas Grill:

This is a wonderful grill. I have had mine for a few years. We use it more in the summer than we do our stove. We grill out everything chicken, fish, steak, burgers, veggies, corn, and so much more. It is so nice to have the side burner, that way all the meal can be cooked right there and don't have to use the stove for anything. I have had many other grills, but really love this one more than any other. It is easy to use and it does a great job cooking. It is very easy to clean the grill with just some soap and water. The grill has a great design. It is very versatile. It has great durability. The grill has been sit outside, it is still rust free and in amazing shape. I hope to have this grill for many more years. So many people think it is still new. We have many parties with friends over and they always ask about it. There is nothing I can say bad about this grill. It is the perfect size for any amount of food need to be cooked. It is so easy to change out the tank and turn it off, there is nothing to worry about having to get around. I give this grill 2 thumbs up!