Other Juicers:

Champion 2000 Commercial Juicer

Pros

Cons

• Versatility/Number of Features:

Champion 2000+ juicer keeps me healthy and it's effortless!

Champion 2000+ Juicer has been the answer to my question about where to get juices that I can trust and that have variety within their line.

The beauty of this juicer is...Read complete review

The beauty of this juicer is that rather than juicing by centrifigul force, like most juicers out there, this one juices by mastication.  Mastication is the process of chewing up an item extracting all of its nutrients.

The easy feed funnel has readily consumed every fruit or vegetable that I've cut up for juicing provided it fits in the chute.  The pulp left behind is relatively dry in form and can be used for making breads and the like.

The versatility in foods that can be juiced makes this juicer a must have for any health conscious consumer.  After coming in from a long run or bike ride, I juice up some apples and carrots for a refreshment that is uncompromised.  My body thanks me for it!

The Champion 2000+ Juicer also came with a 10 year manufacturers warranty which made me feel comfortable making the purchase.

Clean up after juicing is easy too.  Washing the removable parts in cold water with some dishsoap is the recommended method to ensure the longevity of the life of the parts.  Simple enough in that there aren't many parts to consider.

I would definitely recommend the Champion 2000+ Juicer to anyone.  I've had mine for 5 years, use it several times a week and it still works like new!

Excessive juicer that looks like a heavy duty clamp

This is a very over priced over the top juicer that costs way too much money for the functionality. I owned this for a very short amount of time before I returned it. Let me say that the juicer works incredibly well, but it was not worth the high price tag. I do not juice that often, so while this juicer works well, it was not for me. However, this would be a great machine for the person that juices every day. The machine pulverizes fruits and vegetables with ease. You can have juice with a lot of little pulp, which I liked. The machine is incredibly durable. I do not think it would be possible to break this device. It is not very attractive in the kitchen. This juicer seems more like a piece of construction equipment that does not belong in the average kitchen. Still, if you want a high quality over priced juicer, then this is the machine for you. I could also see this as a gift for the person that has everything already!

Works very well

Stability While in Use
Great durability and design.

Difficult to clean

I think its impossible to break

Versatility/Number of Features
Its only for juicing.

Over the top and a bit eccentric for average kitchens.

Expensive

Comments about Champion 2000 Commercial Juicer:

I only give this machine by Champion an eight out of ten because it is just very expensive. It does the same quality job as other juicers of a lesser price. It can do everything in between including making almond milk, almond butter, banana ice cream, bread dough, but the thing is you must purchase the attachments to go with it in order to create these foods. That makes an already expensive machine outrageous. It also is scary because sometimes it feels like it is just going to explode because it starts to smoke when handling rough items such as the almonds or citrus peels. It has stayed strong though and never broken down so I guess it is very durable. It is also a plus because you can take raw fruits and make purees out of them to make either baby food or deliscious snacks like applesauce.

The best thing about it is it is easy to clean!

Even though it is scary and smoke during some juicing, it is still working and the blades are as sharp as ever.

Excessive juicer that looks like a heavy duty clamp

from north augusta sc

Works very well

Stability While in Use
Great durability and design.

Difficult to clean

I think its impossible to break

Versatility/Number of Features
Its only for juicing.

Over the top and a bit eccentric for average kitchens.

Champion 2000

Comments about Champion 2000 Commercial Juicer:

My nickname for the Champion Commerial juicer is the smoothie maker. I wanted something smaller and more compact that I could throw my frozen fruit into as well as something that was not too terribly time consuming to wash down. My expectations have definitely been met. The Champion, as it is quite properly named is an incredible work of art with a powerful motor that even has horsepower. It really is an amazing machine and I can say it is most likely that I will always have one in my house.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
There are so many different consistencies, option and variations with this incredible little machine. When I am craving sweets I am able to make my own desserts without the harmful additives of sweets and with the ingredients of my choosing to help me remain a nutritious lifestyle.

I have not used a juicer that cleaned quite as easily or as quickly as the Champion 2000 does.

Awesome Juicer!

from Amherst, MA

Comments about Champion 2000 Commercial Juicer:

If you can afford it the Champion 2000 commercial juicer is the one to buy. And really in the long run it will save you money because with the way the Champion 2000 commercial juicer works is different than regular juicers and you get a whole lot more juice out of your fruits and Vegetables than usual.
The Champion 2000 commercial juicer works using a process called mastication which works by crushing the cell walls of the fruit or vegetables instead of using centrifical force like the cheaper juicers. They can’t extract nearly as much juice whirling the food in a circle. The Champion has been around since I was a hippie kid but it was usually only in commercial places like the co-op deli, now it seems like it is available to us all. The Champion motor is made by GE and I think it still have something like 1/3 of a horsepower so it can really blow through a sack of carrot fast and without overheating. Also it should last a lot longer because the motor isn’t being taxed in the same way when it is too small.
The Champion company still stocks parts for their older juicers which is great and says a lot about their product.
The juicer is pretty easy to clean.
Some of the downsides are that the juice can be a bit pulpy for some people but I consider that to be an attribute since I want some pulp in mine.

• Versatility/Number of Features:

Amazing Juicer that is built to last

Comments about Champion 2000 Commercial Juicer:

My Mother in law is extremely healthy and has always been into juicing. I always loved going to her home as she always made a protein drink for me made with this juicer. When my husband and I finally decided to purchase a juicer for ourselves, my Mother in law highly recommended this one. She makes juice in hers several times a day. This juicer is very easy (and fun) to use. I love being able to make my own juices at home that are free from food coloring, added sugars or preservatives. My kids also love the juice combinations that we can make with our juicer. Being able to choose what to put into their drink is very appealing to them. I love how they are willing to try fruit and vegetables together. Aside from what we can make with our juicer, I love that this juicer is so well made. It is very sturdy and built to last. I have never experienced any problems with it. It is relatively easy to clean. It will take up a lot of counter space but it make up for that with it's high level of performance. I use mine every day and it still works as if it were new. This was well worth the price tag.

Stability While in Use
This is an incredibly stable juicer. It is big and heavy. This juicer is built to last and will last a very long time.

I have never had a problem with cleaning this juicer.

This is an extremely durable juicer. It is big and has some bulk to it. I have had mine for 2 years and never had a problem with it. My Mother in Law has the same exact juicer. She has had hers for approximately 5 years and has never had a problem with her juicer either.

I love my juicer

Comments about Champion 2000 Commercial Juicer:

The champion commercial juicer not only looks really great but works very well. Juicer juice is obviously the best kind of juice and if it is easy to make then nothing could be better. Every morning everyone in my family juices his own juice and it takes no time at all with our Champion juicer which does the work in no time at all. We use the juicer not only for fruits but also vegetables which results in delicious vegetable juices. This juicer can be used not just for making juice but also for making some kinds of yogurts or something which could be a fun treat for the young ones. The best part is that the juicer is pretty easy to clean. So you don't Have to worry about the cleaning part at the end of the day. Finally I definitely recommend buying this juicer if you really need a juicer. It's not too big either. So easy to store.

• Versatility/Number of Features:

A must have for every juicer!

from Enterprise, AL

Comments about Champion 2000 Commercial Juicer:

I got this a few years back when we were doing a lot more juicing then we do now. We at the time mainly used it for carrots! I have to say it did a awesome job! I have since used it to make fresh apple juice which the whole family loves! I love how it does all fruits! Not only that you can buy attachments for this juicer to do other things as well! But if you are looking at juicing a lot I have to say look no further! This juicer does it all! I have checked out several on the market and they don't hold up like this one. One of my kids favorite is banana ice cream! That's another great thing you can turn frozen fruit in to ice cream. I have made strawberry banana ice cream and any other flavor you can think of.

it's okay

from Banks, OR

Comments about Champion 2000 Commercial Juicer:

I don't know, maybe I'm not a real juicer. I was looking for something to juice apples that would last forever. So I ended up with a Champion. It was crazy expensive but the warranty seemed to justify the price.
It does juice and it does spit out all the core and peels. This is a nice perk of it. But the juice is very pulpy and rather than a juice it tastes better as a cider. On the plus side it makes amazing apple sauce.

• Versatility/Number of Features:

Welcome to the champion of juicing.

Comments about Champion 2000 Commercial Juicer:

I received this item for my birthday this year, but I am not new to juicing. I bought this because it does everything I want from juicing vegetables to making banana icecream. The downfalls I have found are that: 1. It leaks if you try to use it to make almond milk (the plastic blank does not fit snug enough to prevent leakage). 2. It started to smoke when I tried to make almond nut butter for the first time, even after soaking the nuts over night. 3. It does not handle citrus peels very well at all - they tend to jam up the machine and cause it to over heat - not good when you are picky about keeping the enzymes alive and below a certain temperature! Other than that - it's a beast and it works hard. I want to purchase the grain mill attachment and the one-piece homogenizing body so that in the future I can make milk with no leaks!

Champion Juicer is amazing

from Wichita, KS

Comments about Champion 2000 Commercial Juicer:

We love our Champion juicer. We are all about healthy eating in our home and we've found that the Champion juicer makes this so much easier! Not only do we love to make yummy juices from fresh fruits and veggies, but our kids chug them down with a grin. We love that they're getting so many nutrients and they love the taste. We also like to freeze bananas and send them through with the blank on to make 'ice cream'. Or, we'll send through frozen fruit to make a sort of 'sorbet'- the kids think they're getting treats but they're really getting nutritious foods. You can even use the juicer to puree foods like making apple sauce or baby food. It's so simple and the majority of the pieces can be washed in the dishwasher for easy cleaning, too.

Lots of little parts that need spraying out and washing. worth it, though