Other Juicers:

Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Pro

Pros

Cons

• Versatility/Number of Features:

Just put the whole fruit/veggie in...no need for a knife!

Are you too busy to peal and cut fruits or vegetables just to throw them into a juicer?  Well...I am, too.  However, the **Jack Lalanne Jack Lalanne's Power Juicer Pro, **allows me to simply wash my fruits and vegetables, throw them into the machine...as is...and have fast, tasty, healthy juice in no time.  I truly like the fact that I don't have to cut or peal.  Also, clean up is a breeze (If you clean up immediately after juicing).  All you have to do is just rinse all the parts off under running water.  I also like the fact that everything is juiced.  When you look in the back at the pulp that's left over, it is very dry.....just like on television.  Therefore, you aren't wasn't any precious juice.  With the economy the way it is...who can afford to waste ANY money these days.  I know I can't .  I truly enjoy using the **Jack Lalanne Jack Lalanne's Power Juicer Pro **for the Raw Foods Diet I am on now for my thyroid.  This machine makes it so much easier for me!

ok, but it hasn't made me a juicer fan

I was given the Jack Lalanne Power Juicer as a gift several months ago.  I was very excited to try out a juicer for the health benefits I had heard about.  I've never used a juicer before, but it sounded like something I could get excited about.  I have had this juicer for several months now, but it's really just become another useless appliance for me, and I have way too many of those around here.  It was pretty easy to figure out how to use, but a PAIN to clean.  It's hard to feel like any kind of juice is worth all the clean up.  My kids were less than enthusiastic about the juices I made, so it's just been one of those things that hasn't been useful for my family.  The clean up is just too much of a pain to make it worth it.  Lots of pieces to clean yucky pulp out of, just way too messy.  Not worth it.  I'd much rather make a smoothie, and that has more fiber than just straight juice.  Plus, my family loves smoothies!  So just get a good blender!

Works fine, but looking for a better one

Comments about Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Pro:

I love the way it looks, great addition to the my counter top. It works well with certain fruits like apples, pears, grapes, cucumber, celery. Not very well with honey dew, watermelon and pineapple (I can still squeeze out juice from the waste/pulp).

The machine requires frequent cleaning if you attempt to juice 2 fruits one after another (example honey dew and pineapple). I would expect it to handle it, given the size of the machine larger than a regular juicer.

• Versatility/Number of Features:

Great Juicer, but be prepared....you're going to need more JUGS!

Comments about Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Pro:

This is an excellent, high-quality, high-powered juicer. The Jack Lalanne Power Juice Pro lives up to it's name - it makes juice out of any fruit and vegetable in the house! It's easy to use and will make you believe you are a PRO. The first day we had it, we must have used every apple, tomato, carrot, celery stalk, strawberry, orange and banana in the HOUSE! We had a blast making up every flavor combination we could think of! We had enough juice for any army!

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
There are only 3 of us in our household, but each of us likes a different level of pulp in their juice (non, low & GIVE ME MORE!) This juicer allows us each to make our own juice with our own pulp comfort levels. I was looking for that feature when I purchase this Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Pro because my husband and I like to detox every few months, therefore, we make a lot of protein, veggie, fruit juices and we both like our juices with different levels of pulpiness!

Stability While in Use
This juicer has stabilizing rubber feet that really hold up to the powerful work of pulping whole vegetables and fruit into juice. Once it's in place on the counter, it doesn't move around.

The clean up is my ONLY complaint about this machine. It really is messy and it takes a bit to remove all the parts and clean up the remaining rind, pulp, etc. from the reservoir. It only takes warm soap and water, but it's time-consuming to do.

Our Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Pro had outlasted many of our other kitchen appliance and it get A LOT of use. We have never had any issues with the quality or design. It gets used daily and has never failed us.

Versatility/Number of Features
There are enough features to make everyone feel like a PRO, but the features are easy to use. It allows everyone in the household to enjoy the type of juice they like best.

It's a great design, bur quite large. It definitely takes up a bit of room on the counter. It is sleek, modern and high tech. I'm proud of the appearance, but usually remove it from the counter when we have guests over, because it takes up so much room.

THE Juicer

Comments about Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Pro:

Guys, this is it. This is THE Juicer.
Who hasn't seen the Jack Lalanne Juicer commercials? My dad and I finally decided to purchase one when he went on his juicing kick, and we thought what better juicer to buy? Well, we were right cause this thing is amazing!

First of all, this thing has a beautiful design that you won't be ashamed to see on your kitchen counter. It fits together easily, and comes apart for easy cleanup. The pieces are strong and durable, fit together firmly, and when on the rubber feet on the bottom have it maintain great stability.
One of the BEST things about this product is how EASY juicing is!! No need to skin or core or remove seeds. It does it all for you!! Basically all you have to do is roughly chop it so it fits in. If it fits it juices!! (Ok, the one thing you can juice is orange skins, but that's just one thing and it's easy enough to peel!) And even with all the skin and cores, the juice comes out fantastic! I set it to no pulp and get it just the way I like it every time!

A lot to clean

from Arlington Heights, IL

Comments about Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Pro:

I received the Jack Lalanne power juicer as a holiday gift a couple of years ago. I asked for it and had great intentions to use it to make juice for us and the kids. I really had great hopes and expectations for this juicer. Unfortunately, it is a real pain to clean since there are a ton of different parts. I found that it took me more time to take apart and clean the machine than it did to make the actual juice. I did love that the juicer came with an awesome recipe book and there were lots of tricks into utilizing the pulp of the fruits and veggies that were juiced. I wanted to love this juicer and I would have if it wasn't such a pain to clean.

Healthy Drinks Are Better

from Circleville, OH

Comments about Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Pro:

A great juicer for any kind of drink. I enjoyed grape,apple, orange,banana,pear,berry and more and all within minutes

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
It did allow small amounts through when I didn't want it too but still great

Stability While in Use
I didn't have any issues with stability at all

I don't like to clean appliances so short of spraying the whole thing down, it is not too hard to do

The best Juicer

from Crossville, TN

Comments about Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Pro:

My husband loves carrot juice but buying it all the time gets a little pricey, The Jack Lelane Power Juicer Pro is a little expensive but it works awesome and you will be saving so much in the long run on bottled juice drinks, my husband now makes his own carrot juice and lets just say he is very happy, I like to experiment with all types of fruits and vegetables, it does not leak, its easy to clean and dishwasher safe (top shelf only) if you want to make or create your own premium healthy juice then I reccommend the Jack Lelane Power Juicer Pro you will be happy!

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
with some fruits you will have some pulp

Stability While in Use
I have not had any leaks and its very easy to use

dish washer safe and very easy to clean

stable, no messes or shifting

Versatility/Number of Features
also comes with some recipes to get you started, and directions

matches appliances so it does not look tacky on the countertop, but if you have room it can be stored easily in the cupboard

• Versatility/Number of Features:

Jack Lalanne power juicer pro: the only juicer you'll ever need!

from Watertown, CT

Comments about Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Pro:

I got this Jack Lalanne power juicer pro online. I do a lot of smoothies and other juicing, fruit and vegetable juices, etc. This juicer is slightly expensive, running about 200.00, but very well worth the money. It might truly be the only juicer you will ever need. It has a large enough chute that you can put in larger fruit and veggies so you don't have to feed it all day and it operates very quietly. I really think you would enjoy this if you are trying to eat healthy or get your kids to. There is a lot you can do with this juicer. It makes life much easier.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
This works just as the settings say. And it have a collector cup for the pulp that holds so much you can keep juicing even longer.

Stability While in Use
It doesn't do the "counter dance" while it is juicing. It is balanced so it will not move.

The parts are easy to remove and safe to put in the dishwasher, so clean up is super easy.

I have juiced fruits and vegetables very often. I like to make smoothies and fresh juices a lot and it has never given me any doubt to it's durability. It has a great heavy construction.

Versatility/Number of Features
You can juice fruits and vegetables and do a variety of pulp settings. It is very well equipped with choices.

Very pretty stainless steel and does well in any kitchen decor.

The Healthy Choice

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comments about Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Pro:

I bought this juicer as way to be more healthy by having more fresh fruits and vegetables through drinking juice and let me tell you it was the right choice because since i have received this juicer i haven't felt more healthier and energized in my life. Firstly it is super quiet which is perfect because i like to have my juice early in the morning and so I don't want to wake up the other members of my household as other juicers have done in the past. Secondly, it is very effective in extracting all the juice and essential vitamins and minerals from the fruits and vegetables. And thirdly, it is very easy to clean. I also love the design of this product, the stainless steel finish just complements my other kitchen counter appliances.

• Versatility/Number of Features:

If it's good enough for Jack...

from Dayton, OH

Comments about Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Pro:

I supplement my heavy duty juicing with this unit by having a hand-held Braun wand that allows me to crush fruit on a small-scale basis. Nothing like being able to make a big batch of multi-day health drinks. Just blend a bunch and refrigerate for future use. Great way to take care of ripening fruit, which always seems to be "ready' at the same time. Would go to waste if I couldn't juice it for later use. I like oranges, apples, grapes, pears and blueberries for my smoothies. By adding some yogurt and Metamucil, I think I have some probiotic benefits as well as the great health plus of fiber.

no one has invented a way to make this easy

Fantastic juicer

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Pro:

My employers just bought this juicer to have at work and I have to say it's fantastic! I love it. I have a much cheaper model at home and this one is a hundred times better. I don't know what it costs but I would say whatever it is it's worth the price. It's easy to use, juices the fruits and vegetables quickly and is very quiet which with small children around is essential. It's easy to take apart and clean and if you have small children who want to "help" it's worth noting that you can only remove the blade with a special tool so they would not be able to accidentally touch it without your help. I've juiced beets, celery, carrots, apples and spinach in it and it's handled them all with ease. Thoroughly reccomend