Other Dog Foods:

Cons

Good Choice for Small Dogs

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Cesar Sunrise Grilled Steak & Eggs Canine Cuisine:

I picked up several different varieties of Cesar Sunrise Canine Cuisine for my Chihuahua when they first came out and the Steak & Eggs is definitely a favorite.

I love that these are just the right portion size for my small dog so there is no need to store extra in the refrigerator - I can just open the container and he can dive into it right away. I also like that the containers are easy to carry and transport. There are no heavy cans to haul around.

These are a good texture for small dogs with small pieces of meat that are easy for tiny mouths to chew.

While I don't feed these every day they make a great treat for my dog when I do happen to see them at the store. They're also a good value when they are on sale and are comparably priced with other single serving dog food options.

These are a great meal choice for small and medium sized dogs. The portion size is simply too small for larger dogs though.

Upset my dog's stomach.

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Cesar Sunrise Grilled Steak & Eggs Canine Cuisine:

My boyfriend bought a ton of these when they were on sale, and I will probably end up donating them to a local animal shelter in hopes that this will work for them. This gave my poor pup diarrhea! Two bowel movements after he had eaten this were watery. It also gave him pretty bad gas, so he had to sleep outside for the night. I had to clean it up off the carpet (it is lightly stained by the way). Also, the quality of food is terrible. If you care about your dogs health, do not buy this! Some of the first ingredients are meat by-products, which I have heard can be cancer-causing (not sure on that one, but I know for sure that they are not good). There are quite a few flavors that my boyfriend picked up that I might have my other dog give a go. I really hope it does not end up the same way.

Quality of Ingredients
This is made very cheaply just so the company can earn more. They do not care about the health of their furry customers.

Flavor Selection
There is a nice flavor selection, but this one is just gross.

Cesar Grilled Steak and Eggs: Great Taste and Ingredients

from Houston, TX

Comments about Cesar Sunrise Grilled Steak & Eggs Canine Cuisine:

Dogs like moist, tasty dog food but for smaller dogs, a standard size can might be more than their small stomachs can handle. For those with smaller breeds, a good alternative is Cesar Sunrise Canine Cuisine Grilled Steak & Eggs Wet Dog Food, a dog food in a small container.

Dog Food Facts and Commentary:

Cesar Sunrise Canine Cuisine Grilled Steak & Eggs Wet Dog Food contains the tasty food that dogs love. The small, flat package is just right for a smaller breed and makes a good option as a side dish to a serving of dry food.

Cesar Sunrise Canine Cuisine Grilled Steak & Eggs Wet Dog Food is a meaty food with added egg, but the meat is what you and you dog will notice. Everyone knows that beef is a dog’s natural food and this dog food contains plenty of it. Dogs will react the instant the package is opened and they will fall in love with the taste of this dog food.

Cesar Sunrise Canine Cuisine Grilled Steak & Eggs Wet Dog Food has one other nice surprise: The ingredients. They are not as bad as those of other wet dog foods and there are some good, quality items added to this food. Along with the real meat, the food has vegetables, a good deal of fiber, etc. There is some artificial color and meat by- products, but the overall ingredients are still better than other moist dog foods.

Bottom Line Viewpoint:

Wet dog foods are a nice treat for a dog and Cesar Sunrise Canine Cuisine Grilled Steak & Eggs Wet Dog Food is one of the better moist dog food options. It is one of the few wet dog foods that is almost high enough in quality to serve as regular food and this fact, combined with the great taste to dogs, makes it a good choice for a dog food treat.

Quality of Ingredients
The ingredients in this moist dog food are better than those of other wet foods and almost good enough to serve as a regular meal.

Flavor Selection
Cesar has several different flavor options and there is bund to be one suitable for your dog.

Little Ceaser's wet food

from Morrilton, AR

Comments about Cesar Sunrise Grilled Steak & Eggs Canine Cuisine:

I have 2 little dogs and this is all they will eat. They like all of the little ceaser's wet food, but, they love the little ceaser's Grilled Steak and Eggs the best. They will not eat any other kind of wet foods.

Dogs like Breakfast too!

from Austell, GA

Comments about Cesar Sunrise Grilled Steak & Eggs Canine Cuisine:

We have a 9-10 lbs silky terrier and she really loves the cesar canine cuisine grilled steak and eggs wet dog food. Because of her size we usually just giver 1/2 of the container, then the rest later in the morning, but she enhales it! When we get up and make oursleves breakfast in the mornings, we find it fun that she can eat the same kind of breakfast stuff we do. The only negative thing we have noticed is that she is less excited about her dry food now, and we know she needs that for her teeth. That has us a little worried so we are trying to limit her intake of the cesar. I can say it doesn't smell nearly as bad as other wet dog foods (in the cans). And they are good for traveling. She can eat it in the car is she has to, and we just toss the container in a trash can. I haven't researched the ingredients yet, but her coat shines and her eyes and teeth look good. She still has lots of energy (at 4 yrs), and we find it on sale alot (coupons too)! We'll keep giving it to her, just not too much at a time.

dogs love cesar!!!

from Ocala, FL

Comments about Cesar Sunrise Grilled Steak & Eggs Canine Cuisine:

My dog is one of the pickest dogs i have ever come across, we rescued her from the pound, I don't know what her previous owners fed her, but when we first got her I couldn't get her to eat any kind of dog food at all. I didn't want to keep giving her table scraps because i know its not that healthy for her, but she would not touch the food the pound gave us. So i went to the pet store and bought food that the store clerk reccommended. That did not work either, I went back and the clerk was shocked, she said most dogs love the food she reccomemended, but we tried something else, that didn't work either. She wouldn't touch doggie treats either. We finally got her to eat some pedigree but she had some bowel issues with that. Then we decided to try cesar, she loved it! she gobbeled it right up and now we give it to her every morning, we have never had any problems with it and it comes in so many flavors that she gets varitey and she is really happy with this food/brand.

Ceaser Dinners are Gourmet both in price and in quality

from Lewisberry, PA

Comments about Cesar Sunrise Grilled Steak & Eggs Canine Cuisine:

I recently decided to purchase the Ceaser Gourmet dinners because I had a coupon and I've tried much cheaper brands of dog food in the past.  The can of course is significantly smaller and pricey (I paid .77 a can).  When I opened up the can of dog food, one thing I noticed was that it didn't have that some times horrible smell of other canned dog foods.  Also, it has mostly natural ingredients which I did like.  I bought the egg and bacon Gourmet breakfast kind.  My dog ate it up quickly.  It really is more for smaller dogs, too.  I own a golden and she ate the whole can up as if it were snack.  This brand of dog food is geared more towards smaller dogs with smaller appetities. I also feel the price is very expensive.  You only get 1 meal out of 1 container of Ceasers Dog Food and other brands the cans are significantly larger which the can then can be extended in meals depending on how you use them to possibly 2-3 meals.  Like I said, this is certainly a great dog wet food for small dogs, but at a certainly gourmet price, too.

Our little dog won't go without it

from Greencastle, IN

Comments about Cesar Sunrise Grilled Steak & Eggs Canine Cuisine:

We found Muffy, our cavalier king charles mix dumped behind a parked car when she was only 10 weeks old. She got very, very, sick in the first few weeks that we had her and since that time it was very difficult to get her to eat consistantly. She just didn't really want to eat. We took her to the vet, we tried everything. Then one day we bought her some little ceasers and she fell in love. It doesn't matter what flavor they are, when she will eat nothing else she will always eat a Little Ceasers dinner. We love that they come in such perfect serving size containers, one is a full meal for her and she weighs 18 pounds. They also have such fun flavors to choose from which makes it easy to feel like we are spoiling her rotten, which we think she deserves. We also like the small bite sizes the food is in. Some of the other canned foods have such big chunks that it is more difficult for her to eat them. Over all we haven't found anything that we don't like about them.