Other Dog Foods:

Cesar Sunrise Chicken & Cheddar Cheese Souffle Canine Cuisine

Nice on the go dog food

from Stillwater, OK

About Me New Owner

Pros

• Dog Likes It

Cons

• Expensive

• Smaller Dogs

Comments about Cesar Sunrise Chicken & Cheddar Cheese Souffle Canine Cuisine:

I do not normally buy Cesar dog food as it is rather expensive, especially compare to the bulk dog food. However, I figured out it is a good alternative for travel. I have a medium size dog, who does not like changes. When we travel, my dog gets stressed out and would have hard time adjusting. I usually feed my dog dry dog food, but I would prefer to give my dog canned food when traveling. It seems it is easy for the digestive system and relives the stress a little bit. I think my dog likes the texture and the fact that Cesar canned food is moist. I tried several flavors and Cesar Sunrise Chicken & Cheddar Cheese Souffle Canine Cuisine one was so far the preferable for my dog. I am not sure about the taste, but it smells good. It sells like real food and not like an artificial food. Also, it seems there is no artificial coloring in the Cesar Sunrise Chicken & Cheddar Cheese Souffle Canine Cuisine. I also like the convenience of the can. It is easy to open and because it is made out of light aluminum, it is not too heavy to carry around. Also no refrigeration is required. Overall, I would recommend Cesar Sunrise Chicken & Cheddar Cheese Souffle Canine Cuisine, but must warn you about the somewhat high price.

Expensive But Worth It For Spoiled Canines

from Pittsburgh, PA

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Dog Likes It
  • Nutritional
  • Tasty

Cons

• Expensive

• Smaller Dogs
  • Special Needs

Comments about Cesar Sunrise Chicken & Cheddar Cheese Souffle Canine Cuisine:

Most of my large breed dogs are rescues; I have fostered some dogs in the past but when it came time for them to get adopted out I had a hard time letting them go. When you adopt a rescue you never know what long term problems they could have. With mine, all pit bull fighters and breeders, it is always the teeth.

I am blessed that I have a veterinarian that cuts me a huge break on visits and he's worked on every dogs teeth. When the newest member of the fur family joined us he had a lot of rotten teeth in the back of his mouth that needed pulled. Following the extractions I had to feed him soft, wet food for a couple of days then gently brush his teeth and gums.

Even though the Cesar individual canned food is expensive, it is something that I will buy from time to time to spoil my dogs. I tried a couple of the different flavors but the chicken and cheddar cheese was something that all the dogs loved. This is moist and can be fluffed up with a fork if you are adding it to other food.

If I portion out one of the containers in to five servings that means each dog gets about two tablespoons; not a huge treat but if you are adding it to dry food it can give it some extra flavor.

Cesar Sunrise Chicken & Cheddar Cheese Souffle disappears!

from Canton, OH

Comments about Cesar Sunrise Chicken & Cheddar Cheese Souffle Canine Cuisine:

Cesar Sunrise Chicken & Cheddar Cheese Souffle Canine Cuisine disappears from my dogs bowl in no time flat! My little yorkie can be an overly picky little fella a lot of the time. He refuses more food than he eats. But he never turns his nose up to Cesar Sunrise Chicken & Cheddar Cheese Souffle Canine Cuisine. It's his favorite. The price is very reasonable so I don't mind buying it for my dog. Cesar Sunrise Chicken & Cheddar Cheese Souffle Canine Cuisine will certainly satisfy your dog too. So if you're looking for a good quality inexpensive food for your dog look no further than Cesar's. It's a good quality product for the money.

Quality of Ingredients
It's a good quality dog food. Not the best on the market. But it's good.

Flavor Selection
Cesar Sunrise Chicken & Cheddar Cheese Souffle Canine Cuisine is my dog's favorite flavor but there are many to choose from. They offer a great selection. And my dog has liked all of them but the chicken & cheddar cheese souffle just seem to be irresistible to him.

A Fun Change From Ordinary Flavors

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Cesar Sunrise Chicken & Cheddar Cheese Souffle Canine Cuisine:

My tiny Chihuahua has become quite a fan of Cesar dog foods and enjoys many of their varieties so when I saw the new Sunrise meals on the shelf I decided to pick him up a few.

He's a big fan of cheese so I grabbed him one each of the four different varieties including this Chicken & Cheddar Cheese Souffle.

He's not normally a big chicken fan but the cheese may have covered up the flavor since he really seemed to enjoy this. There was not a speck of it left on the plate when he was done and he is incredibly picky.

I love that this is a single serve portion. It's the perfect size for my small dog to have for breakfast and I don't need to worry about refrigerating any leftovers. I just open the little container and put it on a plate for him.

The ingredients are a higher quality than most dog foods and these are readily available in most large box stores as well as most grocery stores.

I definitely recommend these as a fun change from the ordinary flavors.

My dogs love it.

Comments about Cesar Sunrise Chicken & Cheddar Cheese Souffle Canine Cuisine:

I just bought this food a week ago. I bought 5 single packs. I really like the price on these, very affordable. I have a German Shepherd and a Chow Chow. Usually my two dogs eat they dry food with no problems, but once in a while they become picky eaters. This is when I use Cesar dog food. I use one and mix it in with the dry food. One is just enough for both my dogs. They love it, they finish their food right away. They have had NO digestion problems with it so far. I will definitely be buying some more next week. They sell it everywhere they sell dog food. I got mine at my local commissary for .60 cent each.

I have recommend it to my mom who had two dogs as well.

Quality of Ingredients
I found nothing wrong with the ingredients for this food.

Flavor Selection
Love that have different flavors like chicken, beef, turkey. I love to spoil my dogs with different flavors. I've notice they eat chicken more eagerly then the rest of the flavors.

• Flavor Selection:

Love giving these as a special treat

Comments about Cesar Sunrise Chicken & Cheddar Cheese Souffle Canine Cuisine:

Overall I like this product. I do not typically feed my dogs wet dog food but I do like to give it to them every once and a while for a yummy treat. Both of my dogs love this food and it is not too harsh on their stomachs. Sometimes when I give them beef products that are wet they get sick so I was happy that this food worked for them. I also like that they are individually packed so I do not have to make a mess with a can or have a bunch of left overs that they do not eat.

Quality of Ingredients
Overall this product is great. I love giving it to my two Chihuahuas as a treat and they love it too. I'm not sure how amazing the ingredients are but my puppies both love it and it is easy on their stomachs which is great.

Flavor Selection
Overall this product is great because it comes in all different options. I love giving my dogs a little variety and this product is great for that. I have tried a few different of the flavors and now I typically stick with the chicken ones just because they are a little easier on my dogs stomachs.

• Flavor Selection:

Good stuff in a little package.

Comments about Cesar Sunrise Chicken & Cheddar Cheese Souffle Canine Cuisine:

After shopping around in my local pet store this week I got a coupon to try two canned wet dog food for free. I asked one of the associates what they recommended since I haven't fed my dog wet dog food. She told me Cesar was a great brand and her dog goes crazy about it! I ended up getting the Cesar Sunrise Chicken & Cheddar Cheese for my dog. He isn't allergic to anything and he loves just about any food I give him, including table scraps. I got home and gave this to my dog, I love that it's already prepackaged and you take off the top and give it to him. My dog also went crazy over this stuff. He loves chicken flavor as it is, and the cheese he must of loved. I feel like I'm doing a better job taking care of my additional family member when I feed him wet dog food. He was a happy boy.

Quality of Ingredients
Good ingredients, chicken meal is not the first ingredient like most dog foods.

Flavor Selection
There are so many flavors to choose from it's crazy!

• Flavor Selection:

We have a Cesar Sunrise!!

Comments about Cesar Sunrise Chicken & Cheddar Cheese Souffle Canine Cuisine:

My dog loves, loves, loves this wet food mixed in with her dry dog food. I half it, and she eats a piece of a morning and at night. It also does not have that "overtaking" smell that some canned dog food brands have. It also does not seem to stay with her breath, which is great, because I used to smell her other canned dog food brands. It does not seem to disrupt her sensitive stomach, and she seems to love it. I have also tried other flavors, but she seems to gravitate to this flavor more. I have always been a fan of the Cesar brand, and think I always will be. I would recommend this to any pet parent looking for a good canned dog food.

Quality of Ingredients
I think the quality of ingredients is great! I do not see a lot of dyes, meat fillers, or anything else of that nature on the back of the label. My dog loves it, and it does not irritate her sensitive stomach. I would definitely recommend this dog food brand to anybody!

Flavor Selection
The flavor selection is wonderful!! It seems that there are 30 different flavors.

• Flavor Selection:

A nice occasional treat for my dogs

from Sandy, OR

Comments about Cesar Sunrise Chicken & Cheddar Cheese Souffle Canine Cuisine:

I've got to admit. My dogs will eat *anything*. And I don't mean any food, I mean any**thing**. They are not particular about food, they are not particular about texture. They don't even care if it is technically *edible*. They will eat it. That being said, they do particularly like this food. They get excited when I get it out because it's so much more like "people food" than regular dry dog food. And this particular food is a better quality and probably healthier than many of the other canned foods out there. It even comes in a cute little package. Which of course has nothing to do with the food, but it's easy to distinguish and my dogs know when they are getting it. My grandma's little yorkie who would eat *nothing* loved this food. He was over and I figured, why not? I'll try it out, he loved it and finally started eating regularly and happily (which he had not done before). It's got many flavors so that picky dogs have choices (Hey they can be picky just like we can!) and is really pretty reasonably priced. It is certainly more expensive than many dry dog foods (which is why it is more of a "special" treat for my dogs) but it is still quite reasonable for the quality of food. If you have a picky eater, try out this food, chances are you will find something in their many choices that your dog will love to eat.

Cesar's Dog Food! Finally something my dog will eat!

from Brookville, IN

Comments about Cesar Sunrise Chicken & Cheddar Cheese Souffle Canine Cuisine:

We "adopted" a Shih-tzu dog who was nearly two years old.  While she is  great dog, we have had her for two years now and until recently we could not find a dog food she would eat!  I was so worried about her health, I knew feeding her a diet of hot dogs and bologna with the occassional table scraps wasn't good for her.  Heck, I don't even eat hot dogs or bologna!

We had all but given up when our supermarket had Cesar's dog food on sale.  Because I have purchased so much dog food in the past, only for her to snub her nose at it, I was a bit leery, but with the sale it was a great deal, so I went ahead and gave it a try!  To my sheer delight I finally found a brand that our pampered pup would eat!  The first time we layed it in front of her, she actually sniffed it, looked at it a bit and then dug right in!

I love that they offer the Sunrise varieties, but especially the Chicken and Cheddar Cheese!  Our dog has always loved both of these things!  I honestly think the reason she took so well to it is that the varieties offered aren't just your typical flavors!

The price isn't too bad either, when compared to dog food of the same type.  While I got the first "batch" on sale, I now gladly will pay full price to ensure my dog is getting a proper diet.  She actually seems more energetic and healthy now!