Other Multivitamins:
Centrum Flavor Burst Adult Chew Multivitamin Supplement
Rca_2014_normal

Centrum Flavor Burst Adult Chew Multivitamin Supplement

Great Taste, Great Results

After feeling run down and tired all of the time, my mother suggested that I try a multivitamin. After trying a few different kinds, I was finding that I was spending more money than it was worth. Most of the multivitamins were huge and hard to swallow, the others that I tried left and awful aftertaste. While speaking with my pharmacist one day and explaining to him the problems that I was having with finding a good multivitamin, he suggested the Centrum Flavor Burst Adult Chew Multivitamin Supplement. After comparing the different vitamins, I did decide to purchase the Centrum multivitamins. I immediately started taking the vitamins the next morning. The instructions tell you to take four a day, I usually take two in the morning and then the other two at night a couple of hours before bed. I have been taking the multivitamins now for around four months and can really tell a great change. I now have more energy and feel so much better when I awake in the mornings. The vitamins have a great taste and are chewable, so no need to worry about having to swallow them. Centrum Flavor Burst Multivitamins are a great product and I would recommend them to any adult.

Looks appealing, tastes bad

I bought Centrum FlavorBurst Multivitamins on sale, because I am looking for a multivitamin that doesn't make me gag when trying to get it down, and that tastes good. Pill form multivitamins have a bad aftertaste. Well, I took my first dose of this and because of the appealing colors and look to it, I was excited. That was before I chewed them up. They are horrible tasting, almost like black licorice. They are now sitting there in my cabinet, not sure what to do with them, as I can not stomach them another day. Another thing I did not like is that you have to take 4 of them. I prefer a single dose multivitamin that either is easy to swallow or at least taste good if it is chewable. I would recommend these to people who would be fine taking 4 and that may actually like the taste. It has all your essential vitamins, so if the taste appeals to you, go ahead and try them. Another issue I have with this product is that they look like candy, so please keep these far out of a child's reach, as a child may mistakenly ingest them thinking it is candy.

I love This Product

from schenectady ny

About Me First Time User

Pros

• Easy on Stomach
  • Easy To Swallow
  • Effective
  • Simple To Take
  • Tastes Good

• Daily Use

Comments about Centrum Flavor Burst Adult Chew Multivitamin Supplement:

I Take This Vitamon Every Day After My Breakfast & I Find That I Get Lots Of Enrgy From It , By 1:30 In The Afternoon I Still Have Tons Of Ernergy, I Highly Recommend This Vitamin

Best convenient product

from Oh

About Me Medical Professional

Pros

• Easy on Stomach
    • Effective
    • Simple To Take

• Daily Use
      • Men
      • Women

Comments about Centrum Flavor Burst Adult Chew Multivitamin Supplement:

Convenient and perfectly effective ,,,really feel energetic

Centrum Flavor Burst Adult Chew Multivitamin

Comments about Centrum Flavor Burst Adult Chew Multivitamin Supplement:

So the whole purpose of these Centrum adult chew multivitamins is so people who can't or don't like swallowing pills can still get there multivitamins. I like the idea but they need to work on the flavor. They taste like old candy that has been sitting around for a while with a hint of fruit in them. They left a bad aftertaste in my mouth too and were hard to chew at first. Centrum did get all the vitamins in them so they are very good for you if you can get over the bad taste. They will also make you nauseous if you take them on an empty stomach. I am not really sure which vitamin in them does that but I would recommend taking them after a big breakfast or another big meal. I chewed them after a small snack and was feeling pretty sick to my stomach for a few hours afterwords. Overall they are a good multivitamin in that they have all that you would need, they just really need to work on the flavor of them.

Not My Favorite!

Comments about Centrum Flavor Burst Adult Chew Multivitamin Supplement:

I recently purchases these, because they were on sale at Target. I must say, I do regret not spending the money and getting my personal favorite, Multivites. Centrum Flavor Burst Adult Chew Multivitamin Supplements are more like candy than a vitamin. Although they do taste yummy, and I do not have to swallow a huge pill. However, they have a lot of sugar in them and that kind of turns me off, especially since I am supposed to be healthy and taking a vitamin. When I take my other multivitamins, preferably gummies, but I decided to give these a try. These vitamins look like gum balls and taste like candy, but overall, aren't that great! With gummies, I only need to take two. With Centrum a Flavor Burst, I need to take four! Two gummies have the same vitamins that four Centrum Flavor Burst Adult Chews have. I was honestly not impressed by these, and disappointed, because Centrum usually has good vitamins, but I will not buy these again. I will be sticking to my Multivites, on sale or not!

one of the best chews I have tasted

Comments about Centrum Flavor Burst Adult Chew Multivitamin Supplement:

I really love how these Centrum flavor burst adult chew multivitamin supplement is great tasting on the outside and it has a chewy inside. Its easy on my stomach and its easy to take everyday. It makes remembering to take your multivitamins easy. I take four a day and I look foward to eating them. Its great because I can take them without any water or food. I feel full of energy when I take these multivitamin chews. To know I'm healthier eating these yummy vitamin chews it makes me feel good and eager to eat them. I take one right when I wake up before I take my morning hike and I feel ready to go after. I would recommend them to anybody that's low in any vitamin source. Its really high in vitamins and each chew is twenty five calories. Its low in carbs too and it doesn't have a lot of sugar in them. These vitamins are pricey but there worth it because they improve your body system making me feel full of energy and ready for my day.

Centrum Flavor Burst Vitamins makes it fun again!

from Tom Bean, Texas

Comments about Centrum Flavor Burst Adult Chew Multivitamin Supplement:

I love taking my vitamins again! I actually look forward to my daily dose of extra care via my vitamins with this product. I didn't take them before these because the flavors were bad, the formate unexciting and the products BORING! Now, with Centrum Flavor Burst, there is some actual excitement in them again. I remember looking forward to taking my Flintstones when I was younger but nothing was as fun as I grew up until now.

I love the ability to "chew" my vitamin like a gumball or other chewy snack which is what made my childhood vits so darn good! As an adult, it's fun to enjoy them again since the flavors are great and there isn't any harsh or weird "vitaminy" after taste to discourage taking them. I would encourage anyone that isn't getting enough of a balanced diet to chew these. For those that do eat well and exercise regularly, it doesn't hurt to get a little extra help in that diet.

I don't miss a day now. Taking vitamins is fun again!

Glad I was able to find a new vitamin!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Centrum Flavor Burst Adult Chew Multivitamin Supplement:

These vitamins are the best. I have been trying to find a new multivitamin to take since my doctor told me I need to take an additional supplement as part of my daily nutrition. I am not a fan of most multivitamins, but my friend said that would not matter with these because of the taste. She was right! These vitamins taste great and even though I take four a day, it is like a treat every time I have to take them. The flavor is very rich and they really do taste like a flavor rich tropical candy. They work great too. I could feel that I as more energized by taking these vitamins only a week after being on this particular brand of vitamin. They are a little expensive because they are a brand name, but definitely well worth what I paid for them. Centrum Flavor Burst Adult Chew Multivitamin Supplement is definitely the way to go if you are in need of a great multivitamin. I am really glad that I tried them out.

Horrible "vitamins"

Comments about Centrum Flavor Burst Adult Chew Multivitamin Supplement:

I got these Centrum Flavor Burst vitamins at a drug store when they were new and super cheap with a coupon. I should have probably been alarmed by the unnatural-looking gum balls that reminded me of childhood. But, being from Centrum, I didn't even think twice about popping one into my mouth. It tasted like artificial waxy sugary candy and I immediately became concerned. Wasn't this supposed to be a vitamin? I looked at the ingredients and to my absolute horror I saw sucrose, corn syrup, hydrogenated oil, artificial coloring, carnuba wax, and bunch of other total garbage. I don't know why these Centrum Flavor Burst vitamins were made with these ingredients. This high sugar mess is not good for adults or kids unless Type 2 Diabetes is something you are going for in life. This formula also contains BHT, which is a known carcinogen. It really makes me question the integrity of Centrum, which has been a trusted leader in vitamins for many years. Please do not take this vitamin or give it to your kids!

These taste very good, like candy!

Comments about Centrum Flavor Burst Adult Chew Multivitamin Supplement:

I try to be healthy, I eat good and take vitamins etc. but I do not like taking vitamins that much because of how hard they are to swallow and if you chew them up they usually taste really gross! I saw these in the store, and thought they were great! Especially because the bottle had tons of grape flavored vitamins, my absolute favorite flavor of soda, candy, and pretty much everything. I bought them and tried two grape flavored ones. They reminded me of these chewy candy's I had in another country, they became my favorite candy's and they became my favorite, but I could not find them again because I forgot their name! I had to get more of these vitamins and bought one more in tropical flavor! I would recommend these to anyone who likes grape/fruity flavors like me, the taste is just so wonderful. I would not recommend this to kids because they are adult vitamins. Good luck!

Adult Chews

Comments about Centrum Flavor Burst Adult Chew Multivitamin Supplement:

I liked the centrum flavor burst multivitamins. The main reason I was looking to buy a chewy multivitamin was because I wanted something that I would be able to take anytime anywhere even if I didn't have food or water with me. For this reason I would say the centrum flavor burst chews are ideal. Both me and my husband have been taking them for a couple of months now and have both found that they're just about everything you would look for in a complete multivitamin. The taste and texture of the berry chews are kind of comparable to sweet tarts which make them different than any other chewy vitamins I have tried. They aren't all gummy which my husband really liked, he said the other vitamins would get stuck in his teeth. I liked the mixed fruit and the tropical fruit flavors but I wasn't overly fond of the grape flavor. In my opinion the grape is slightly on the cough medicine side.