4.1
Cascade Complete Gel Lemon Burst

Cascade Complete Gel Lemon Burst

4.1

Dont like week old food

For the price I love this stuff. i can put all my dishes in the dishwasher when I have to and I dont have to worry about anything coming out diry or with food stuck on it. I wash everything before h and but still. I'v never noticed any stains or spots on any of my dishes. I also have a lot of wine glasses and glass cups that i put through the dish washer and they always come out spotless. I'v been using it for about 3 or 4 years now since I'v lived on my own and in that time Iv had to buy all my own silverwear, dishes, and plastic wear. I have noticed that using Cascade my glasswear dosnt spot, my silverwear dosn't stain or tarnish, and my plasticwear dosnt get that nasty film or cracks and whatnot that you see all over most of them. and it gets rid of any stains that get left in them from left overs. Like with my dish soap this is the only thing I will use on my dishes. I also like the scent and that it makes my kitchen smell great.

don't use it if you have fiesta flatware

i absolutely hate this detergent and it almost ruined my flatware.  had to contact mfr to find out what was going on and thy said that undeer no circumstances should anything with lemon in it be used on their flatware.  luckily they ahve a lifetime warranty and replaced the damaged pieces and ilearned my lesson and am passig it on to others that may not be aware of this.  esp since the mfr doesn't warn anyone about it in advance.

It does a decent job for the price.

Comments about Cascade Complete Gel Lemon Burst:

My husband and I are on a really tight budget while we pay off debt. Cascade has the cheapest dish washing detergent at our local store. Therefore, that is the one we currently purchase. The price is really good. You can get a big bottle of the dish washing liquid for a pretty reasonable price. It will last you a few weeks. However, it is not the greatest dish washing liquid I have ever used. It definitely gets my dishes clean. However, it does not remove tough stains or dirty spots on dishes. It also does not do a great job at getting our coffee mugs and glasses completely clean. We got a free sample of another brand recently and used that a few times. After using a different brand, we realized that Cascade does not do the best job at getting dishes clean. However, if you are on a tight budget, this is the dish washing soap for you. We will continue to use this product until we pay off student loans. However, when that is done, I would not purchase this brand of dish washing liquid again.

Cascade complete is the only detergent that cleans!

Comments about Cascade Complete Gel Lemon Burst:

Cascade complete is the only dish detergent that will clean my dishes in my dishwasher. We have tried bargain brands and other name brands they all have left my dishes dirty, not even close to clean. Cascade complete is great, not only does it clean, it leaves me dishes sparkling (as cliche as that is).

My dishes get so clean with Cascade

Comments about Cascade Complete Gel Lemon Burst:

I have to say that I love Cascade. This dish detergent gets off the dried egg and spagetti stains on my dishes. I don't have to pre-rinse the plates before putting them into the dishwasher which is what I would have to do with the generic dish detergents. The only complaint is that the glasses sometimes do look cloudy.

Use Cascade and have complete peace of mind of cleaniness!

from Dunedin, FL

Comments about Cascade Complete Gel Lemon Burst:

A few years ago I was using cheaper dishwashing detergent and I had such a problem with filminess that I had stopped using my dishwasher all together and began washing dishes by hand. That is until my mother caught me while spending the week with me! She went out and purchased Cascade liquid deterent in addition to Finish Quantum in , which I thought was outrageous both products being the more expensive products on the market. But after that first wash, I haven't given my dish rag another glance.

There's no rinsing involved prior to loading the dishwasher, no film or spotting on the dishes either. It's worth the cost and peace of mind that dishes are being washed right the first time!

the Lemon cascade is a waste of money

from Hermitage, TN

Comments about Cascade Complete Gel Lemon Burst:

For the love of money, don't buy this product. Infact I would have given this no starts if that was an option. I picked this up at sams because I wash a load of dished everyday if not two. In the past I have used cascade action packs and trusted the brand because of the results. Well, I won't make that mistake again. I twisted the cap off and tipped it over to squeeze the gel out. The first thing that I noticed was the rediculously overpowering scent of Lemon. It was so much that I actually held my nose while trying to dispence it and hoped it would not be this strong after the wash. That was only my first problem though. When I tipped it over and began pouring it was the losest "gel" I have ever experienced. It was like pouring water. That being said, it filled up the dispenser and went overywhere before I realized what was happening. All I could think was, "wow, that is a lot of money all over the floor"! I cleaned it up and managed to transfer it to a bottle that I could control the flow of better but I will never buy this again. I have even talked friends out of buying on our trips to sams. I will say it cleaned the dishes well but we ate off lemon scented plates for a long time. BEWARE

cant get it out of container

from Deposit, NY

Comments about Cascade Complete Gel Lemon Burst:

I never had so much difficulty in getting a dish detergent out of a container.  Cascade was so thick that finally after squeezing and squeezing the container I finally had to remove the entire cap.  And then when I squeezed the container it was still difficult to get it to come out.  Unfortunately I will never purchase this product again, I thought the muscles in my hand were going to burst from squeezing

it works when the generic stuff doesn't

from Cambridge, MA

Comments about Cascade Complete Gel Lemon Burst:

We were using the generic grocery store detergent (Shaw's) with our little countertop dishwasher. Our dishes did not get clean, and we worried that the dishwasher was broken. Then we tried Cascade Complete, and our dishes were clean and shiny! No need to pre-rinse!

The best dishwasher soap out there!

from Hawthorne, FL

Comments about Cascade Complete Gel Lemon Burst:

I have tried many different dish washer soaps, and this is by far the best. I have used the powder and the liquid and I like them both. It gets dishes clean the first time.  I do rinse my dishes before I put them in the dish washer, so I could not say if the dishes would come clean without rinsing.

don't use it if you have fiesta flatware

from Racine, WI

Cascade Gel cleans comparitively better

from Peoria, IL

Comments about Cascade Complete Gel Lemon Burst:

I have been facing serious problem that after cleaning the vessels in Dishwasher the stains are not completely removed and also it leaves away white coating and spots on the glass vessels and plates. My friends have recommended me to go for Cascade Dishwashing Gel. I purchased one and started using it and observed that it cleans the vessel comparatively better than the previously used Gel. We have previously used a dishwashing liquid which gave lot of problem in the dish washer (water was leaking from the dishwasher, the foam was not completely rinsed off) and after using the Cascade Dishwashing Gel there was no problems observed in the Dishwasher and also it smells good but however when I clean the glass vessel everyday through Dishwasher it leaves away a white coating so I clean the vessels manually at least once in a week to avoid the white coating and spots. Also the cascade dishwashing gel is expensive when compared to other Gels. However I will continue to buy this product as it is comparatively better than the other Dishwashing Gel. I would also recommend this product to my friends.