Other Digital Cameras:
Point-and-Shoot Digital Cameras
Canon
Canon - PowerShot SD30 Digital Camera

Canon - PowerShot SD30 Digital Camera

Pros

• Easy to use (5)
  • Fast / accurate auto-focus (3)

• Family photos (6)
  • Sports/action (4)
  • Travel (3)
  • Video (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual photographer (3)
    • Was this a gift?:
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3)

best camera

this is the best product you can't imagine how much I happy when I bought it ....................................................:) This is a great laundry product for parents and animal owners. I bought this product a month ago for the first time ........................and I bought five item so far I want to thank this market to help me how to buy this product ...................................................................... I this is the best product you can't imagine how much I happy when I bought it >>> I had never heard of this product my grandma told me about it.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I'm so so happy >>>.....It is great for anything that needs an extra boost of fresh scent. Great for socks, towels, gym clothes, sports shopping and other >>>>>> I want to say again I would definitely recommend this product to friends please I hope you to develop this product to be use in more things ............................................................... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> .I'm take many photo by this product >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the best pros it easy to use >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> please give me 100 point >>>>>>>>>>>> :) :) :) :D :)

Great design - but picture quality can be poor

I bought this camera for my wife last summer - because I knew that she wanted something she could keep in her purse.  It has definitely been good for that, and she loves the design.  Unfortunately, sometimes the camera produces blurry images with red/orange tint.  I don't know why this sometimes happens, but other owners I've talked to have experienced the same thing.

It is too bad, because the form is so nice and compact.  Unfortunately, I would not recommend this over other small cameras of similar price.

this is good camera

from algeria

About Me Photo Enthusiast

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Fast/accurate auto-focus
  • Good Image Quality
  • Good Image Stabilization
  • Good in Low Light

Cons

• Poor Flash

Comments about Canon - PowerShot SD30 Digital Camera:

i raelly care to use this camera it's so good

Number 1 company for me

from San Jose, CA

About Me Photography Student

Pros

• Fast/accurate auto-focus

Cons

• Short Battery Life

Comments about Canon - PowerShot SD30 Digital Camera:

It is very good and smooth even a kid can use it

its such a good camera

from karlskrona,blekinge,sweden

About Me Casual Photographer

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Great Zoom
  • Nice Body Color

Cons

• No Viewfinder

so goooooooooooooooooood

best job

from iraq

About Me Casual Photographer

Pros

• Easy To Use

Cons

• Lag / Shutter Delay

good job

best camera

from Jordan

About Me Photo Enthusiast

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Good Image Quality
  • Good in Low Light
  • Great Zoom
  • Large Clear LCD
  • Nice Body Color

Cons

• Poor Flash

• Indoors/Low Light
  • Landscape/Scenery
  • Weddings/Events
  • Wildlife photos

good

from china

About Me Casual Photographer

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Fast/accurate auto-focus

Cons

• Limited Zoom

Comments about Canon - PowerShot SD30 Digital Camera:

good

• Was this a gift?:

ackward as hell

from Lyndhurst, NJ

Comments about Canon - PowerShot SD30 Digital Camera:

First  and formost the picture's sucked.A friend broke my Nikon coolpic and replaced it with this which cost a lot more and the picture where blurry.It looks cool though.Battery life was pretty good.The features where very cool also.But that still didn't make up for fuzzy shots

extrememly versitale camera

from Old Hickory, TN

Comments about Canon - PowerShot SD30 Digital Camera:

Even though the camera is small, I think it takes very clear pictures.....if you have a steady hand!  I like the hand design.  My kids like the fact that it's easy for them to hold and take pictures with.  As a matter of fact, that's what they will be getting for Christmas!

this camera is excellent!!

from Gardena, CA

Comments about Canon - PowerShot SD30 Digital Camera:

Packaging: Came to me through mail was carefully packed with extra padding so everything would come safe.

Box: It comes with the camera, case, hand strap, battery, memory card, and camera mount.

THe camera: The camera has very good picture quality. It has face recognition so that it auto focuses for you and you can pretty much just point and shoot. This is a good camera for people who want a nice sleek camera that takes good quality pictures. I chose thing camera because i hated having a big camera and this one fits right in my pocket without it bulging out or make it inconvenient to walk with. I would definitely recommend this camera to everyone.

The accessories: I really like that the camera came with a case, most camera that ive bought do not come with a case, this one did. Also the camera stand that it came with was very convenient to charge and upload pictures. You just put the camera on the dock and it does the rest. Also it came with a remote so that you do not have to even touch the camera you can just point and it will upload the pictures for you.

I really like this camera. The only downside is that the battery life and the memory card that it came with were really small and didn't last long. Also after about a year the lens started to malfunction so i had to get it repaird.

Cannon Sd 30 is great

from Elk Grove, CA

Comments about Canon - PowerShot SD30 Digital Camera:

I just got this camera and it's really nice. I love the color, which it comes in many of, i got violet. The pictures are clear and beautiful. The camera is easy to use, the software is easy to use, and printing is easy. The camera itself is compact and easy to carry around with you so it is very convenient. The price was decent for the quality of the product and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to buy a digital camera.