Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
c. booth
C. Booth Green Apple Micro Dermabrasion Scrub

C. Booth Green Apple Micro Dermabrasion Scrub

My new favortie facial Scrub!

from El Sobrante, CA

Pros

Cons

Comments about C. Booth Green Apple Micro Dermabrasion Scrub:

I was running low on facial scrub and decided to try C.Boothes Green Apple Micro Dermabrasion Scrub after reading some reviews on an online drugstores website.  I'm so glad I did because I've found my new favorite exfoliating scrub.

It leaves my skin very smooth and I see a noticeable difference in the texture and clarity of my skin.  I like it because it has a rough texture and really scrubs.  A little product goes a very long way, so it is a good value as well.

However, because it is a very coarse scrub, I don't think that I would recommend this product to anyone who has very sensitive skin or problems with acne blemishes.  I think that it may be irritating.

The product itself (aside from the coarse scrub which is actually pumice), seems mild.  It has a very fresh fragrance as well, nothing heavy and perfume like, just natural.  It does, however seem to leave a bit of a film on the skin, so I always cleanse my face after using it even though it does not instruct you to do so.

It is recommended for use every other day.

If you like a coarse exfoliating scrub, C. booths Green Apple Micro Dermabrasion Scrub is for you.