Other Body Lotions:

Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Night Cream

Pros

Cons

• Absorption:

Not the greatest, but smells nice!

Comments about Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Night Cream:

This Burt's Bee's night cream is really thick and goes on as a thick moisturizer does. I have combination, oily skin, but need some extra help with dry areas. I think this is too thick for me. I have also noticed that it does absorb well and very quickly, but I end up waking up dry the next morning. It is almost like it absorbs too fast. I have tried experimenting using more or less and still get the same results.

One think I absolutely love about this night cream is the scent. It's so refreshing, which seems odd to me for a night cream. I find myself using this in the mornings just to get the scent.

I purchased this product because I have recently switched to using only natural products. I highly respect Burt's Bees for their efforts in this area and will definitely continue using their products in the future, just maybe not this one. I would recommend it for someone who doesn't have skin issues and is just looking for a good night time cream.

Burt's Bees Night Cream works as well as expensive brands

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Night Cream:

While ordering some Burt's Bees products online, I decided to try Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Night Cream which was offered in the outlet section in a small travel sample size. I was very pleased with the product. It kept my skin soft and supple for the entire day after using the product. I didn't really notice any decrease in my wrinkles or fine lines though I've never found a product that really works for anti-aging yet! For the inexpensive cost, I'd buy this product again at full price.

The scent is very fresh and light. I don't care for heavy perfume smells which tend to give me a headache, so I love how this product has a natural scent.

Absorption
Even though the product is creamy and rich, it absorbs quickly into my skin and doesn't clog my pores.

Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Night Cream is a wonderful before bed moisturizer, however I can't attest to any anti-aging properties.

• Absorption:

Burt's Bees does it again! I love the new night cream!

Comments about Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Night Cream:

I'm a BzzAgent so I received a free full-sized sample of Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Night Cream with Clary Sage. The cream is supposed to hydrate dry skin and help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The Clary Sage is a Mediterranean plant that thrives in its harsh windswept environment and is known for its ability to trap and retain moisture.

The first thing that I noticed upon using this product is how nice it smells. While I can't pinpoint the exact scent, it's light and pleasant and I feel good when I use it. It's a calming scent that helps put me to sleep.

The night cream itself is light and absorbs well. A little goes a long way so I don't need to use a lot of it to cover my entire face and neck area. My face immediately feels better when I apply it and it definitely feels smoother after using it consistently. I also will use it as hand cream before I go to sleep.

As for reducing fine lines and wrinkles, mine are small and do not bother me so I haven't really paid attention to notice any difference. I'm more concerned with keeping my dry skin hydrated and feeling smooth and this product is wonderful for that.

I have been very happy with every Burt's Bees product that I have tried and think very highly of the company. The prices may be a little higher than comparable products but the high quality is worth it.

The scent is light and pleasant without being overpowering. It makes me feel pampered when I go to sleep.

Absorption
This absorbs pretty quickly.

My skin isn't as dry and it feel smoother.