Other Coffee Makers:
NHBX-B, NHBX-W
Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker

Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker

It's a BUNN!

We obtained this particular model of the Bunn coffeemaker because our older Bunn decided it was tired of making coffee after 5 years of dedicated service on a daily basis.  When we received this one as a replacement, we were a little hessitant about it because it did not appear to be as well made as our first one but, we plugged it in, put the coffee in the filter and gave it a run.  The coffee was ready as expected, hot and great.  We have been using this one for over a year now with excellent service and I will say that BUNN makes a great product.  A better brewing experience cannot be had by the other coffeemakers.  Between fast brewing, great flavor and the readiness of a hot water reservoir for an additional thermos full for the road, we will never have another maker of brewers.

BUNN is a great company that stands behind their product and for good reason...they make the best out there.

Great coffee maker - It just needs an automatic turn-off!

I love my Bunn. You can make coffee in a jiffy. Sometimes I really want my coffee before that jiffy is up though. I would like to be able to remove the pot and stop the flow of coffee long enough to put my cup under the outlet. And once my cup is removed, stop the flow long enough to replace the pot and then let the coffee resume filling the pot.

I also would like for the pot to turn itself off after a certain period of time. I hate to leave home and then have to wonder if I turned the coffee pot off or not. I think it would stay on all day unless I turned it off.

The Bunn is just a tad bit complicated to clean, too. I have to get out the instructions every time. Maybe I'm just used to a less fancy model??

Best Coffee Maker on the Market

from Lafayette, LA

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Durable
  • Improves Taste

• Coffee
    • Home
    • Office

Comments about Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker:

Bunn's 10-Cup Coffee Maker is hands down my favorite coffee pot maker. One of the biggest issues I've had with coffee pots is when pouring the water into the reservoir, the water would always spill out of the pot. With this coffee pot, that is never an issue. The liquid stays inside of the pot the entire time. I also have noticed that I rarely have any issues with the coffee grinds getting into my coffee. The design is nearly perfect. I have yet to encounter any flaws with this machine. My favorite thing about this is that the water is stored in the reservoir so that the water is all ready heated when it is time to make the pot of coffee, thus reducing the wait time for your coffee. When you finally pour more water in, it isn't for this batch of coffee, but for your future batch. How neat is that?!! The price on this machine is well worth it. I've had mine for well over 3 years now and I plan on buying this exact model again when this one breaks.

Best Coffee maker ever

from Drakesboro, Ky

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews coffee FAST
    • Durable
    • Functional
    • Improves Taste

• Brewing
      • Coffee

Comments about Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker:

I love Bunn coffee makers. This model is amazing because coffee takes less then 2 minutes to brew start to finish. I like to have my coffee the second I wake up and this one does the trick I would recommend it to any impatient coffee drinkers out there.

Makes the best coffee and makes it very quickly!

Comments about Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker:

No whistles and bells here. I buy whole bean coffee and grind it fresh every morning. I wouldn't use anything less than a Bunn. No auto shut off, no timers or digital readouts, nothing but great coffee quickly. ( A pot in 3 minutes) Perfect temperature.

The best!

About twice a year I run white vinegar through it and afterwards flush it out thoroughly.

Very, very simple!

I just wish they would start making them over here again. They don't seem to last quite as ling as they did.

Great, reliable coffee maker

Comments about Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker:

We're really happy with this coffee maker. We brew two pots a day and it is consistently good. The coffee comes out quickly because it stores a reserve of hot water, so you never have to wait for your water to heat up. The warming plate is a nice function so the coffee stays hot while you're drinking your first cup.

Love My Bunn

Comments about Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker:

I love my Bunn 10 cup Home Coffee Maker NHBX. I have had this coffee maker for a while now and it works just as good as the first time I took it out of the box and used it. I found that my old coffee maker slowed down the rate in which it brewed my coffee after a little whileof use. Coffee is made super quick with this coffee maker so no waiting around in the morning waiting for that much needed cup of coffee like I did with my old coffee maker. The cost is a little more than my old coffee maker but well worth it. The flavor of the coffee is great and it makes 10 cups so it takes care of my four person family in the mornings. It is construted very well and the materials do not appear cheap like some coffee makers . The cleaning is about the same as any coffee maker. A little aggrevating to clean as well as I would like. I like the modern design to the coffee maker. It fits well into my kitchen. Bunn coffee makers are easy to locate now at several retail stores. Years ago I had trouble finding one. I would recommend this coffee maker to anyone who is looking for a well made coffee maker with a resonable price. The only reason I wouldn't give it 10 stars is the cleaning is a little time consumming but even with that I think I will stick to a Bunn coffee maker.

• Brew Performance:

Super fast coffee from a brewer

Comments about Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker:

I enjoy having a Bunn maker for the speed in making but have to use more coffee grounds to maintain bold flavor.

Brew Performance
      This maker is so fast in brewing. Very universal for home or office needs.

I have used both the traditional coffee brewer cleaners and vinegar in my Bunn for cleaning. The cleaners maintain a clean surface. Cleaning out the ground bin is very easy and uses traditional maker filters.

The Bunn maker is very easy to use and makes coffee very fast.

Excellent design for efficiency and speed in brewing coffee. Adding water is very easy with either the glass pot or the plastic fill container provided by the company. I really enjoy having the plastic container when filling. The design makes it very easy to fill without spilling.

I have had a Bunn for many years and wanted to replace one that I lost. Bunn was my first choice since they last for a very long time.

Best Coffee Maker Ever!

Comments about Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker:

We have owned Bunn Coffee Makers for over 10 years and would never own another brand. The coffee is hot and ready in 3 minutes. It is perfectly brewed every time. We have never had an issue with it. We brew 2 full pots every day and have owned this maker for 4 years now.

• Brew Performance:

This coffee maker makes great coffee and is long lasting!

Comments about Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker:

This coffee pot is the best! I make a pot of coffee every morning. I have used this coffee pot for the last 10 years and have never had a problem.

Brew Performance
      Coffee pot brews great coffee! It is quick and easy.

I take out the coffee pot and put it in dishwasher. A few times a year I run vinegar through the coffee pot to clean it and that works very well.

Very easy to use!

I like the design of the coffee pot. The next one I buy though I'd like to have a timer on it to start and turn off.

This coffee pot has lasted the last 10 years. My mom and sister both have one and have had the same experience. It is well worth the money!

• Brew Performance:

electricity hog, but excellent flavor

Comments about Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker:

This coffee maker produces the best flavor, most like a coffee house, of any home brewer that I've had. This is its biggest plus, and it's big enough for me to stick with this brewer despite some drawbacks.

One thing I don't like is that the water in the reservoir must always be kept hot, meaning it's plugged in and using electricity twenty-four hours a day. This seems wasteful for a family who generally only drinks coffee in the morning.

On that same note, if it accidentally does become unplugged and we don't notice until morning, it takes forever to warm up, and we are grumpy until it's finally ready.

Second, it doesn't have an automatic stop feature if you pull the carafe out. Therefore we have to wait for the entire pot to brew before grabbing that first cup. It only takes about five minutes, but that can seem like a long time when it's early and we're ready for it.

However, we are hooked enough on the excellent flavor to put up with this.

My Long Time Favorite

Comments about Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker:

Bunn has been a long time favorite of my family. In the past ten years we have been through only two of these units. I love how long they last, many other brands we had been through two in a year! We are a coffee drinking family and have at least one pot a day, so long lasting use is a plus for us. Also coffee is ready in three minutes, so things are quick and easy to get us out of the house in the morning. Also these make the best hot tea, quick and easy, just add your tea bags to the filter holder and brew.

Brew Performance
      Hot and ready to go every time. Perfect temp and taste!

Urn and filter basket are easy to clean, unit can be wiped down in a jiffy.

Very easy to use. Add your filter and coffee to the basket, pour your water into the top, close and brewing begins instantly.

Good compact design that can sit on your counter easily and not take up a ton of room.

Very durable. Long lasting even with frequent daily usage.