Other Strollers:

Pros

Cons

Great stroller

from Hartland mi

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Safe
  • Stylish

Cons

• Infants
    • Newborn
    • Preemies
    • Toddlers

Comments about Britax B-Agile Stroller:

We really like this stroller for using indoors, shopping. We have used it for walks when we have to but very hard to turn and push. The heavier the kid the harder it becomes to push. Love that the car seat can clip on easily and how easy it is to fold and put in the car.

Good, but not worth the price

Comments about Britax B-Agile Stroller:

This is a convenient stroller, but for the price, it is lacking in some key features.
    The good- very easy to fold up, so that helps. The sun shade is large and will cover a lot of your child. Pushes smoothly, but don't try to push with one hand. The recline function is very nice as you can fully recline your child if they fall asleep.
    The bad- when you go to open the stroller, it tends to always be backwards, so it is awkward. Not something you can do with only one free hand comfortably. There is no cup holder, snack holder or good place to balance a diaper bag, unless you put it in the bottom. Access to the bottom section is decent, nothing to brag about, though I haven't found a stroller that has done this exceptionally well.
    In a nutshell, I wouldn't buy this stroller again. I know a lot of people who had the city mini and that might be a better way to go.

Maneuverability
    Glides well, but doesn't maneuver with one hand. You'll need to have two free when using it.

Great Stroller

Comments about Britax B-Agile Stroller:

I love this stroller. It works great for a variety of things. It is great for walking around the mall, to basic walks, to trips to the zoo. It is easy to open and close. One of the easiest I have found. It would be nice if there was a little more space in the basket under the stroller. That is my only complaint. It is a great alternative to an expensive stroller out there that is almost identical. I would pick this stroller again in a heartbeat. Well worth the money.

The design is great. It is easy to fold up. It lays close to flat. I prefer the way this folds up over an umbrella stroller. It does not take up much space and is easy to fit in a trunk.

Child Comfort
    My child always seems comfortable in this. It even has the option to recline the back if need. I have used this when my child has fallen asleep and it has worked great.

Maneuverability
    This stoller is easy to maneuver. I use it for almost everything. It is easy to use in store and easy to use when out on walks. When I am out walking I use it on paved paths, bike paths, and side walks. I have also walked through grass with it and had no issues. It is easy to turn and get around items.

It may be difficult to walk on unpaved paths for long periods of times.

• Maneuverability:

Fantastic and easy to use.

Comments about Britax B-Agile Stroller:

I adore this stroller. It's really easy to push, bears weight very well, and folds out quite easily. It's well worth the money! I love that the shade is so large. It's enough that if my kiddo is feeling shy he can pull it down and have a lot of privacy. This is the second stroller that we've owned, and at first my husband baulked at the idea of spending money on another, but after using it for just a few minutes he agreed that it was worth it. I love that it comes in a variety of colors, but even if it only came in one I'd still buy it. We also own the tray, which fits my sons travel cups very well. All in all it's such a staple and I would recommend it to anyone!

Very modern. It comes in a variety of colors.

Safety
    The stroller feels very sturdy and adjusts quite a bit to fit a child.

Child Comfort
    Very comfortable and has many settings.

Maneuverability
    This moves like a dream! I love it so much, it makes it very easy to get around smoothly.

The whole things feels like it's very sturdy.

Pretty Great Stroller for Baby

Comments about Britax B-Agile Stroller:

I bought this stroller as part of a travel system. It is sometimes difficult to get the infant carrier to click in and sometimes difficult to get it to unfold, especially with one hand. I wish it came with more storage for mom. Otherwise, it's great. I like that it has one wheel in front for easier steering. I don't like that you are supposed to have it locked with the infant carrier. That defeats the purpose.

Easy light weight stroller

from Antioch, IL

Comments about Britax B-Agile Stroller:

This stroller is very light weight and easy to close. Also it doesn't take up much room in your trunk like other strollers. It comes with a nice pocket but the basket is a little bit small. I love how the seat lays almost flat and canopy comes all the way down for a perfect nap time. My child can sleep in there for a long time. The only real complaint I have is that sometimes when I try to turn it with one hand quickly the stroller seems like it's going to tip over when the wheel is stuck in the straight position still but that rarely happens

Basket is a little small but it like the zip pocket.

Safety
    You have to press a button on the side in order to get stroller to collapse so you never have to worry about your child collapsing stroller on themselves

Child Comfort
    The chair is comfortable and leans almost all the way back

Maneuverability
    Sometime when turning too daft with one hand stroller seems like it going to tip over