Other Space Heaters:
Boston Acoustics
Boston Convection Space Heater with Fan, White

Summary

Boston space heaters are designed with both performance and safety in mind. They are an important part of any indoor environment with uneven temperature control, even during the summer. Boston heaters feature thermostats with advanced temperature control, providing a more comfortable temperature for your office or work space. Boston office heaters offer dynamic temperature control, advanced safety features, oscillating fans, and variable fan speed. The Boston Convection Heater and Fan combination is a compact and durable space heater, great for tight office spaces and small rooms around your home. This model includes three heat settings, a tip-over protection switch, and is constructed from sturdy A.B.S. plastic, which is flame retardant for added safety. The Convection Heater and Fan also features a "cool" setting, making this unit ideal for year-round use. All Boston office tools are crafted with the same attention to quality and reliability as the legendary X-ACTO knife. From sharpeners and paper punches to fans and heaters, the Boston line of heavy duty office tools and products is sure to meet the needs of any office, home or business.

Boston AcousticsBoston Convection Space Heater with Fan, White

Perfect For Small Rooms, Offices And Bathrooms

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Boston Acoustics Boston Convection Space Heater with Fan, White:

In the winter my office is extremely cold; it is on the third floor of the house and the furnace isn't powerful enough to force the heat up three floors. I started looking for a small space heater but was worried about it getting knocked over or potentially deadly fumes. When I saw this one and read the box it seemed like the safest one for my needs. I only ran it when I was in my office and didn't see a spike in my electric bill while I was using it.

There was a built-in heater in the bathroom that stopped working a couple years ago; getting out of the shower to a cold bathroom is extremely unpleasant and I needed something to warm up the room while I waited for my silicone sleeve for my prosthetic leg to dry before I could put it back on. This worked perfectly and kept the room warm; I had it on the vanity when I was using it in the bathroom and only ran it for about a half hour when I would take a shower.

This is one of the safest portable space heaters I have seen because there is an automatic shut off function if it gets knocked over. The grate on the front of it prevents burns but I would never leave this running in a child's room because you never know when they are going to try to put something in between the slats. This isn't loud when it is running but it does generate a decent amount of heat. I am kicking myself for not getting a couple more of these when they were on clearance at the end of winter because they are nice to have around to take the chill out of rooms that don't get a lot of heat from the furnace.

• Safety: