Other Body Lotions:

Bodycology Wild Poppy Nourishing Body Cream

Pros

Cons

• Absorption:

The scent is a bit too much for me

Comments about Bodycology Wild Poppy Nourishing Body Cream:

I got a sample of this and was excited to use it. If you like floral scents this stuff will be just for you, but it is really strong, too strong for me as a matter of fact. It was a nice body cream though, and my skin felt replenished and lively after I used it. I'm not sure I'd buy it, but it might be for other people

If you like floral, you'll love Bodycology Wild Poppy Body Cream

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Bodycology Wild Poppy Nourishing Body Cream:

I received a free sample of **Bodycology Wild Poppy Nourishing Body Cream**. I prefer fruity scents, especially citrus, but if you like floral scents, you are sure to love this body cream!

This product is paraben-free, mineral oil-free and made in the USA. One issue I have is that the package states, "This finished product is not tested on animals", which leads me to believe that ingredients used to make this product before it was finished *were* tested on animals. I have a big problem with that. Let human volunteers test out products!

If you like floral scents, this is right up your alley. Ironically, the package describes this "Wild Poppy" scent as jasmine and rose. I personally think that this product is heavily scented and lasts a long time on my skin.

Absorption
As soon as I rubbed this cream on my skin, it was absorbed. It has a nice texture, not too thin and not greasy either.

This product contains soybean oil, cocoa seed butter, shea butter, Vitamins A & C and aloe vera, so there are plenty of moisturizing, good-for-your-skin ingredients. It did leave my skin nice and soft, but I couldn't use too much of it because of its strong scent.

Bodycology Wild Poppy Nourishing Body Cream's scent overpowers

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Bodycology Wild Poppy Nourishing Body Cream:

Bodycology make some great products, if I can get past the strong fragrances. I have had to give some of their products away, because I couldn't stand smelling myself.

I received in the mail, a sachet of Bodycology Wild Poppy Nourishing Body Cream. It came in a .25 ounce (7g) sachet. The sachet has a picture of the tube, as above. It states that it is 'New'.

I tore the top of the sachet, and loved that the cream was really thick. Then I got the 'Wild Poppy' smell, and thought, 'Oh no, not again'.

I decided to only use it on my legs and feet. The rich, thick cream, rubbed quickly, and easily, into my legs. Immediately they felt hydrated.

Then the smell got stronger, so I had to wash the cream off my hands. It was still too much for me, so the other half of the sachet will not be used.

It is such a shame, because it has Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, and Vitamins E & C. The scents that they use are, jasmine and rose. Sorry Bodycology but you are not for me.

So overpowering. I couldn't stand it.

Absorption
Very good.

Thick cream that left my legs feeling hydrated.