4.8
Aveeno
Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream

Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream

4.8

Pros

• Long lasting (7)
  • Moisturizes well (7)
  • Goes on smoothly (6)
  • Absorbs quickly (5)
  • Softens skin (5)

• Bedtime (7)
  • Dry/chapped skin (7)
  • Eczema (7)
  • After shower/bath (6)
  • Winter dryness (6)
    • Absorption:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Brand buyer (5), Budget shopper (3)

Outstanding lotion for anyone with eczema and related dry skin!

We live in a very dry, desert-like, climate, and I've always had to use good lotions on my children's skin after bathing.  Around 9 months old, my son developed very dry skin patches on his legs, arm, shoulders and back.  Even though I used good lotions, even Aveeno lotions, his itchy dry patches kept coming back.  We got an eczema prescription for his patches, which did help, but I do not like using medications on my babies.  When I saw this new product on the shelf while I was buying Aveeno, I immediately purchased it to try out.  IT'S A MIRACLE!  My son has not had ANY dry patches since we started using this product!  I only apply it to his skin once or twice a week (after his bath), and have not had to reapply in between, it works THAT WELL!  I love this product and really cannot recommend it more.  It's too bad that it's fairly expensive, but it's worth it to me, and to my son I am sure.

Works well for my daughter.

My daughter has eczema and I was so happy to find Aveeno eczema therapy moisturizing cream. I have used other Aveeno products before, for her and my other children, so it's a brand I trust. The medicine/cream my daughter was using (by prescription) worked well but the doctor recommended that she stop using it because it wasn't meant for long-term use. I quickly went to the store to look for an alternative (her flare ups don't take long) and I found this product. Aveeno eczema moisturizing cream was the first product we tried and it is working well so far. It keeps her eczema under control and it's safe for her to use every day. As well as having eczema, my daughter has very sensitive skin and this lotion is very gentle and doesn't irritate it. The cost of this cream is reasonable, I would pay more if I had to because of how well it works. The amount of cream you get in the bottle is generous. I would definitely recommend.

Dermatologist Recommended

from Raleigh, NC

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Not Greasy
  • Softens Skin

Comments about Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream:

My entire family has always loved the Aveeno brand. My children both suffer from eczema, and were given this by their pediatrician and dermatologist. I was given samples of this at my last dermatology appointment for my dry, cracked feet. It is strong enough to tackle the most severe dryness, while being gentle enough to apply to small children. Aveeno will continue to be a family favorite.

Works well for my son those wonders great moisturizer

from Anaheim Ca

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
    • dont know what i would do with out it
    • Goes On Smoothly
    • Moisturizes Well
    • Not Greasy
    • Smells Great
    • Softens Skin

Cons

• Not Long-Lasting

• all of the above

Works well for my son

My son has eczema and I was so happy to find Aveeno eczema therapy moisturizing cream. I have used other Aveeno products before, for her and my other children, so it's a brand I trust. The medicine/cream my daughter was using (by prescription) worked well but the doctor recommended that she stop using it because it wasn't meant for long-term use. I quickly went to the store to look for an alternative (her flare ups don't take long) and I found this product. Aveeno eczema moisturizing cream was the first product we tried and it is working well so far. It keeps her eczema under control and it's safe for her to use every day. As well as having eczema, my son has very sensitive skin and this lotion is very gentle and doesn't irritate it. The cost of this cream is reasonable, I would pay more if I had to because of how well it works. The amount of cream you get in the bottle is generous. I would definitely recommend for anyone with dry skin.

It actually works!

from Madison, WI

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
    • Long Lasting
    • Moisturizes Well

Cons

• Not the greatest smell

Comments about Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream:

It's expensive. Let's just be honest. I'm not fond of paying close to $10 for a tube of lotion I'm going to smear on a 2 year old. But it works. For real works. My son gets these huge patches of dry skin where his pants or pj's rub on his skin. Plus the Wisconsin winters really do a number on his skin, and everyone's. There was a huge improvement in his skin in just a couple days. We use the oatmeal bath and then use this cream immediately after the bath. I don't regret spending the dough.

The best lotion for my skin!!

from Reno, nv

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
    • Doesn't make skin itch
    • Goes On Smoothly
    • Long Lasting
    • Moisturizes Well
    • Not Greasy

Comments about Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream:

This lotion can be used all throughout the day. It works great even for winter dryness. I don't have to use anything else.

This amazing product .

from Bakersfield

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Goes On Smoothly
      • Long Lasting
      • Moisturizes Well
      • Smells Great
      • Softens Skin

Cons

• None

Comments about Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream:

This amazing I have use this all my kiddos and it has help so much with redness or anything actually. I take this with me everywhere it like my bff.

My savior

from Orlando, FL

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
      • Goes On Smoothly
      • Long Lasting
      • Moisturizes Well
      • Softens Skin

Cons

• Too Greasy or Heavy

Comments about Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream:

I always get very dry, irritated, eczema prone skin especially during winter months. This product helps a lot because it moisturizes and contains oatmeal to help soothe itchiness. I use ot every night after my shower and it keeps me comfortable all night and next day for long lasting relief.

I would recommend it

from Billings, MT

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Goes On Smoothly
      • Long Lasting
      • Moisturizes Well

Cons

• Doesn't Absorb Well

Comments about Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream:

I feel like this lotion was good for the price. There are a lot of lotions out there for infant eczema that are SO expensive. I still felt like this pricey, but honestly it worked really well. My son always had eczema spots on his legs from the grass or whatever else, and they would get worse after bathing him. I switched to using Aveenos baby soaps and lotions that were specially made for sensitive skin, and this lotion really helped. His spots were gone, but I did have to be religious about putting it on once or twice a day. It's pretty heavy, so I made it hard to get his pajamas on after his night time baths, but I guess I consider that a quality lotion compared to the cheap watered down stuff. Regardless, the lotion working is enough for me to overlook any consistency flaws.

I would buy this product forever

from Brooklyn, NY

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
      • Effective
      • Gentle

Cons

• Messy

• Daily Use
      • Infants
      • Newborns
      • Preemies
      • Toddlers
      • To Keep On Hand

Comments about Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream:

I came across this product by speaking to someone who was using it for years , I tried it out and loved it ever since. My daughter has bad skin and this has cleared it up completely its amazing along with all the other aveeno products, I put some on my baby in the morning and at night making sure there is enough to cover any problem areas and then dress her in a long sleeve pj with socks and pants keeps her from scratching. I recommend this product 100% its great and has no scent which is great for sensitive skin.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I would buy again

from Marion, Illinois

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Use
      • Long Lasting
      • Moisturizing

• Daily Use
        • Travel

Comments about Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream:

This is an amazing lotion. I love the texture of this lotion, it is not too thick and not too thing. I have used this brand on myself and my child. He has always had sensitive skin and always broken out. The smell is pleasant and not strong can be used on babies. It rubs into the skin well and does not leave a sticky feeling like some lotions do. In combination of the oatmeal bath this works even better.

aveeno for acne

Comments about Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream:

I used this on a red patch on my skin. It really cleared it up just about over night, so I decided to try it on my breakouts. At 63 years old I still get them,yes. Unbelievably it helped tremendously. I could not believe it. I thought I stumbled on a product that is used for eczema but great on acne. Plus it is a wonderful moisturizer. I will not be without it. I threw away all my other creams and lotions.

• Absorption: