Other Body Lotions:
Body Creams
Bath & Body Works

Pros

• Goes on smoothly (9)
  • Smells great (9)
  • Long lasting (8)
  • Softens skin (8)
  • Absorbs quickly (7)

• After shower/bath (10)
  • Deep moisturization (6)
  • Bedtime (5)
  • Winter dryness (4)
  • Dry/chapped skin (3)
    • Absorption:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Budget shopper (8), Brand buyer (3)

Walk with me through a Japanese cherry blossom garden ...

**Quick** **View** I am not a fan of floral or oriental scents. Both give me headaches and come on way too strong. Many smell "old" to me when I like light, fun, flirty, young scents. But something compelled me to try **Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Cream**. A sale. Yep. There was a good sale and I was in the buying mood. I tried the cream and, after a day, ordered the whole line. I am hopelessly in love with this scent and the way it makes my skin feel.**Full View**

According to BBW, this cream has top notes of Asian Pear, Fuji Apple and Ume Plumb with middle notes of Japanese Cherry Blossom, Butterfly Lily, Kyoto Rose, Mimosa Petals and Hedione. The fragrance notes are Vanilla Rice, Imperial Amber, Silk Musk, Cinnamon Incense, Himalayan Cedarwood and creamy Sandalwood. Yeah, whatever. I don't know what all that means either. What I smell when I apply this is a very fragrant, very feminine blend of fresh floral and cherries with something else in there to just make my mind drift away to far away places and feel relaxed and, at the same time, energized. I know that is saying a lot about a cream but I kid you not, I was blown away. The cream is thick and smoothes on easily. I use it generously on my body and it is a good moisturizer. The scent is strong when I first apply it and I find it so soothing. I bought the splash and fragrance and, when used in combination with one or the other, the scent lasts for many hours. Alone, the scent stays on my body for a few hours and then slowly starts to drift away leaving just a very light scent behind. The hydration it provides is better than the other body creams I have from Bath & Body Works. They are good but tend to fade away after a few hours. The hydration this cream provides stays with me for many hours and leaves my skin super soft. This also isn't greasy despite being as thick as body butter.

**My Viewpoint******I am very impressed with both the performance and the scent of this cream and I doubt I will be without it as long as it is around. I will always mix up my scents and body moisturizers and choose different ones for different moods and seasons but I don't think I can go wrong with **Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Cream** for any mood or any season. This one is a true winner! ***A 5 star cream on every level!***

This moisturizer left my skin dry.

I have dry and sensitive skin. Unfortunately this product didn't help either problem.

My sensitive skin turned pink after using this. It didn't break me out but it did cause my skin to itch after a couple days of use and I ultimately used a scrubbing body wash to get the product off of me.

I don't think it moisturized me at all. I applied before bed but the next day my skin felt more dry than it had to begin with. I figured it was a fluke and reapplied. The next day, I felt dry all over again and worse than I had before trying this lotion.

I believe there must be some sort of perfume or dye in this that dried my skin out immensely. After I used it for two days, I began to itch and had to scrub this product off.

The smell of this is very bad. It's too strong . I also notice that the smell on the skin is different than the smell of this product in the bottle. Once it's on, it doesn't smell very pleasant at all and it has deterred me away from the scent of cherry blossom.

I do not like the scent of this at all. It smelled okay in the tube but once it was on my skin, it was unpleasant. I was not thrilled with it and it made my head ache.

Absorption
It took a while to rub in but then it seemed as if it was absorbing nicely. After I had it on for a little while, I was just as dry as I ever was, except I smelled like this lotion.

It dried my skin out worse after a couple applications.

One of my favorites!

from North Carolina

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Smells Great
  • Softens Skin

• Dry/Chapped Skin

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Triple Moisture Body Cream:

I love the scent of Japanese cherry blossom. I got the whole collection as a gift one year for christmas and fell in love with it. The body spray lasted all day for me, the lotion didn't need to be reapplied during the day and the scent was amazing. Over all i would recommend it.

Great Scent

from California

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Goes On Smoothly
    • Smells Great

• Deep Moisturization

I use the lotion regularly its one of the options i have for lotions. it has a great smell. Scent is not too strong but just right. for me it doesnt last long enough, but it does last longer then others

My christmas gift

from Upstate, N.Y.

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
      • Goes On Smoothly
      • Moisturizes Well
      • Smells Great
      • Softens Skin

Cons

• Not Long-Lasting

• Winter Dryness

My daughter gets me a few products from this brand every year for christmas because its my favorite from Bath and Body Works. This is one of them. Moisturizing and smells so nice. I use it everywhere on my body. I discovered it a few years back, and stuck with it and I'm glad I did.

Great product that I would buy again!

from Middletown, OH

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
      • Goes On Smoothly
      • Long Lasting
      • Moisturizes Well
      • Not Greasy
      • Smells Great

• Winter Dryness

Bath and Body Works is a great company that has many long lasting and lovely smelling products. Bath and Body Works has done it again with Japanese Cherry Blossom Triple Moisture Body Cream! A wonderful smelling, lightly fragranced body cream that stands the winter test! This body cream absorbs quickly into the skin and moisturizes well. It's light fragrance reminds me of spring.

I would buy this product again

from Kentucky

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
        • Goes On Smoothly
        • Long Lasting
        • Moisturizes Well
        • Not Greasy
        • Smells Great

• Dry/Chapped Skin

I used this lotion on my skin when it's very dry. Every night before bed I rub some on my elbows and face.

Awesome product and awesome smell!

from Butler, Alabama

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Goes On Smoothly
          • Long Lasting
          • Moisturizes Well
          • Smells Great
          • Softens Skin

Cons

• Doesn't Absorb Well

• Bedtime

I use Bath and body works Japanese cherry blossom After a nice shower or bath. The scent is amazing! Japanese cherry blossom is a great scent for spring or winter. The scent lasts for a little while but not all day. I enjoy using this particular scent mostly just when I'm at home. It is overall a good product and I would encourage someone to buy this scent!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Great Fragrance Smell

from Ohio

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
          • Goes On Smoothly
          • Long Lasting
          • Smells Great

• Bedtime

I really love the Japanese Cherry Blossom fragrance smell. Its floral, but not overwhelming.'
            Unfortunately other than the great scent its like most other Bath & Body Work Lotions you don't really see any results if your using it to treat dry, rough skin.
            If your just using it as a fragrance scent I would recommend

I love this scent!

from Paradise ca

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
            • Goes On Smoothly
            • Long Lasting
            • Smells Great

• After Shower/Bath

Awesome product! I love this scent! Bath and body woks always has nice stuff! There is no cons to this product!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Really love this product would buy again

from pennsylvania

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
              • Goes On Smoothly
              • Long Lasting
              • Moisturizes Well
              • Not Greasy
              • Smells Great

• Winter Dryness

I use everyday and just love the feel and smell

i love it

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Moisturizes Well
                • Softens Skin

Cons

• Bad Smell

i love it