Other Body Lotions:
Body Creams
Bath & Body Works

Pros

• Long lasting (3)
  • Softens skin (3)

• After shower/bath (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Budget shopper (4)

Walk with me through a Japanese cherry blossom garden ...

**Quick** **View** I am not a fan of floral or oriental scents. Both give me headaches and come on way too strong. Many smell "old" to me when I like light, fun, flirty, young scents. But something compelled me to try **Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Cream**. A sale. Yep. There was a good sale and I was in the buying mood. I tried the cream and, after a day, ordered the whole line. I am hopelessly in love with this scent and the way it makes my skin feel.**Full View**

According to BBW, this cream has top notes of Asian Pear, Fuji Apple and Ume Plumb with middle notes of Japanese Cherry Blossom, Butterfly Lily, Kyoto Rose, Mimosa Petals and Hedione. The fragrance notes are Vanilla Rice, Imperial Amber, Silk Musk, Cinnamon Incense, Himalayan Cedarwood and creamy Sandalwood. Yeah, whatever. I don't know what all that means either. What I smell when I apply this is a very fragrant, very feminine blend of fresh floral and cherries with something else in there to just make my mind drift away to far away places and feel relaxed and, at the same time, energized. I know that is saying a lot about a cream but I kid you not, I was blown away. The cream is thick and smoothes on easily. I use it generously on my body and it is a good moisturizer. The scent is strong when I first apply it and I find it so soothing. I bought the splash and fragrance and, when used in combination with one or the other, the scent lasts for many hours. Alone, the scent stays on my body for a few hours and then slowly starts to drift away leaving just a very light scent behind. The hydration it provides is better than the other body creams I have from Bath & Body Works. They are good but tend to fade away after a few hours. The hydration this cream provides stays with me for many hours and leaves my skin super soft. This also isn't greasy despite being as thick as body butter.

**My Viewpoint******I am very impressed with both the performance and the scent of this cream and I doubt I will be without it as long as it is around. I will always mix up my scents and body moisturizers and choose different ones for different moods and seasons but I don't think I can go wrong with **Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Cream** for any mood or any season. This one is a true winner! ***A 5 star cream on every level!***

This moisturizer left my skin dry.

I have dry and sensitive skin. Unfortunately this product didn't help either problem.

My sensitive skin turned pink after using this. It didn't break me out but it did cause my skin to itch after a couple days of use and I ultimately used a scrubbing body wash to get the product off of me.

I don't think it moisturized me at all. I applied before bed but the next day my skin felt more dry than it had to begin with. I figured it was a fluke and reapplied. The next day, I felt dry all over again and worse than I had before trying this lotion.

I believe there must be some sort of perfume or dye in this that dried my skin out immensely. After I used it for two days, I began to itch and had to scrub this product off.

The smell of this is very bad. It's too strong . I also notice that the smell on the skin is different than the smell of this product in the bottle. Once it's on, it doesn't smell very pleasant at all and it has deterred me away from the scent of cherry blossom.

I do not like the scent of this at all. It smelled okay in the tube but once it was on my skin, it was unpleasant. I was not thrilled with it and it made my head ache.

Absorption
It took a while to rub in but then it seemed as if it was absorbing nicely. After I had it on for a little while, I was just as dry as I ever was, except I smelled like this lotion.

It dried my skin out worse after a couple applications.

I love this scent!

from Paradise ca

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Long Lasting
  • Smells Great

• After Shower/Bath

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Triple Moisture Body Cream:

Awesome product! I love this scent! Bath and body woks always has nice stuff! There is no cons to this product!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Really love this product would buy again

from pennsylvania

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
    • Goes On Smoothly
    • Long Lasting
    • Moisturizes Well
    • Not Greasy
    • Smells Great

• Deep Moisturization
      • Dry/Chapped Skin
      • Winter Dryness

I use everyday and just love the feel and smell

i love it

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Moisturizes Well
      • Softens Skin

Cons

• Bad Smell

i love it

great i love it very much

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Long Lasting
        • Softens Skin

Cons

• Bad Smell

• Winter Dryness

i love it . it's great fof our body .

Wonderful!

Ahh, is all I can say for this product. I first tried this in the original formula of this particular line of products and absolutely fell in love with it. Since then, I have tried every version of this product, however this one is my absolute favorite. This product is very sexy smelling and lingering, all in a good way.

I love the scent. It lingers in a very subtle way, yet you know its there, you just try to figure out what exactly it is and where it is coming from. Smells very yummy and worth the purchase just for the fragrance.

Absorption
        It must be the line of products, because all of them absolutely moisturize the skin, exactly as they say they do. It does not skin atop the skin. It is not greasy, nor does it leave stains on clothing. There is no sticky feeling after putting it on either.

Very good for what it is intended for. It provides extra moisture for the skin and lasts all day and even into the next day. It works best with continuous use.

• Absorption:

Effective but very strong scented

The body cream does it's job absorbing into the skin and have a nice scent that is long lasting afterwards. The only issue I had with this product was the scent was really strong like a perfume. Probably known that Japanese Cherry Blossom has a strong fragrance which one use can last all day long. I would recommend this if someone loves strong scents and want to have an amazing body cream all in one.

Very strong for me but it would be a great lotion for someone who is a perfume person. I love the scent for years in the other products but this one has a strong fragrance. Overall a great scent is you don't have any other scents on you such as a body mist or perfume.

Absorption
        The cream is thick so it is easier to apply and absorb in the skin. A quarter size can cover a whole leg with ease.

There is no greasy feeling after it is absorbed in the skin. It gives out the scent really powerful and last all day long. Skin feels soft at the end of the day as well.

• Absorption:

Love the scent and thickness

from buffalo,ny

I really recommend this lotion even with it being on the pricey end. In this case I definitely believe in the "you pay what you get for". This lotion smells great and does a great job moisturizing your skin. I don't feel the need to constantly apply this lotion on my skin. Once a day application is enough to last the whole day. Most of the time when I use this lotion, I do not even feel the need to wear a perfume that day due to its appealing and long lasting scent.

This lotion definitely smells great and lasts the whole day. I would definitely recommend this lotion for really anybody, but especially those who cannot or do not wear perfume regularly.

Absorption
        It is a thicker lotion so it does take a little longer to absorb all the way. It has never been an inconvenience for me. It is a matter of a few more extra seconds when getting ready for the day.

This lotion is thick and stays on all day. It is a great and effective item. I would recommend this lotion, especially for those colder fall and winter days.

Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom Triple Moisture Body Creme

Makes me feel like I am in Japan! Seriously, the scent of this creme is so intoxicating you can get lost in it. I am an overall lover of all things Bath & Body Works, so this was a nice surprise when I received it as a gift. I wasn't sure of the scent, I'm more of a vanilla or coconut type of gal, but when I opened it for the first time I knew it was a keeper! This is rich, creamy and exotic. I first was going to use it just as a hand creme, but soon discovered it can be used anywhere. I like to apply after a shower when my skin is still damp, so that it soaks in the scent. My favorite place to use this is the backs of my arms and on my elbows. I can honestly say the scent lasts for hours. It is so thick that you have to rub it in for a while, but it provides excellent moisture. I have even used on my feet after a bath, just rub it in, then put on some soft socks. Your feet with thank you for the treat. Highly recommend this body creme!

Strong Floral Scent

from Hartford, CT

Bath & Body Works is my go to store for creams and lotions. They have an amazing selection and everything is high quality.

Their Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Triple Moisture Body Cream is another great addition to their product line.

The cream shares its thickness and ultra moisturizing properties with the other Signature Collection body creams. It moisturizes thoroughly and absorbs very well without leaving a residue.

This is also a large tube. It lasts for quite a while and is very economical when purchased on sale. Thankfully, they have sales quite often so you don't need to wait long to find it on sale so you never need to pay full price for it.

The scent is not my favorite as I found it to have a very pronounced floral scent that was slightly overwhelming and sneeze inducing. Because of the scent I actually ended up giving away the tube that I had purchased for myself to a friend who enjoys the scent.

Overall, this is a great cream if you like the scent.

• Absorption:

This moisturizer left my skin dry.

from Athens, WV

Absorption

It dried my skin out worse after a couple applications.