Other Body Lotions:
Body Creams
Cetaphil
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

Love this product!

Even though I normally prefer high end skin care, this stuff is amazing. My aunt told me about it a long time ago, but I just got around to trying it, and it's a game changer! I love it! My skin used to have really bad texture and this stuff has almost completely taken it away. I would, and do, recommend this to everyone.

Tracy, CA

Make my skin burn

I really wish that this product did not burn my skin, because it really does moisturize the skin well. I do not consider myself to have sensitive skin, but perhaps I do. This product burns my face when applied, not just around the eyes. I think it is due to the active spf ingredients. I cannot wear regular sunblock on my face because it burns. I have to use sunscreen that is specifically for the face. If you do not have issues with spf on the face then this product will probably be great for you. I will probably go back to using the Oil of Olay sensitive skin product with spf. This product does not burn my skin, unfortunately it is not as moisturizing as the Cetaphil moisturizer. You might want to try Oil of Olay if this product burns your face.

Los Angeles

so gentle

this is great if your skin can't handle harsh soaps. I use it when I have had a bad reaction to something else but still need to wash my skin.

fl

true

Works great for sensitive skin

Works great for my son with sensitive skin/Eczema.

South carolina

Daily routine product

I use this cleanser daily on my face. Just one pump is all it takes to have my face feeling soft, clean and moisturized. The pump makes it easy to use and mess free. I really love this product because it makes my morning routine much faster and prepares my skin for the day.

Chicago, Il

dermatologist recommended

i really like this brand but also the cleanser lasts forever so worth the cost. was the only cleanser that didnt break out my skin like other brands

nh

This stuff is the best!

I have tried so many creams, astringents, cleansers, and oils for acne. This is the only thing that has ever worked to keep my skin 100% clear. It is quick and doesn't take a lot of time. I highly recommend this!

Indiana

Decent

This product drys my skin out very much but removes dirt and oil perfectly!

CA

Works amazing

It helps control your acne and oily skin. If you consistently use this your skin will improve and you will notice a difference.

Muskegon mi

true

My go to product for dry skin!

This product is great. I love it simply because i suffer from dry skin and eczema, and it is a life saver when it flares up. This product keeps my skin soft and hydrated all day. I have recommended it to family and friends who suffer from dry skin. This product is a 10/10 for me. Will continue to purchase it.

NC