Other Facial Moisturizers:

Black Opal Essential Fade Complex

This Serum Helps Fade Dark Spots for Even-Toned Skin

from Chicagoland, IL

Comments about Black Opal Essential Fade Complex:

This fade serum provides the proven hydroquinone lightener in a lightweight formula. Overall, I give Essential Fade Serum high marks for it's skin-toning ingredients and lightweight formula. It's not always easy to find--I usually purchase it online--but it's worth the extra effort.

In addition to hydroquinone, Essential Fade Complex also contains pure Vitamin A (retinol) and an antioxidant citrus blend to help smooth skin while it lightens blemishes. I use it morning and night after cleaning, toning, and moisturizing. I've not had any bothersome irritation or skin reactions since adding this to my beauty regimen. I started noticing improvement in a couple of weeks.

Ease of Application
The serum comes in a small tube and dispenses easily onto my finger so that I can dab it into problem areas. Unlike gels and creams, Essential Fade Complex absorbs easily with no residue or clogged pores.

There is no real odor to speak of. Normally, skin lighteners that contain hydroquinone tend to smell awful, but this has barely any scent at all.

• Ease of Application: