Other Toaster Ovens:

Black & Decker Toast-R-Oven Classic 4-Slice Toaster Oven TR0964

Pros

Cons

• Safety:

I really liked this toaster oven!

Comments about Black & Decker Toast-R-Oven Classic 4-Slice Toaster Oven TR0964:

This is a very nice toaster oven my husband and I used this toaster oven a lot! Not only does this little off and do toast but it's great when you do those little french bread pizza!

Even Heating
I've owned my little toaster oven for 2 years now and it's still here everything fairly evenly. I know in my experiencewith toaster ovens in the past I've had ones that wouldn't heat frozen things everything had to be thawed out in advance.However this one if its not so now it's still here evenly through.

Safety
One thing I don't like about this is that the whole top and sides get very very hot and you have to watch children very closely and do not leave it plugged in After you've cooked something.

One thing I do like about this that makes it easier to clean is the dropout rate it comes out at the bottom and make it so easy to get rid of those crumbs that fall between the racks.

This toaster is very durable for as many times as I've used it with this is done a lot of things.

Handy Dandy Toaster!

Comments about Black & Decker Toast-R-Oven Classic 4-Slice Toaster Oven TR0964:

We use our toaster oven for everything from toast to main courses to pizza. It uses less energy than our oven, and it does a fantastic job cooking quickly. You have to really pay attention to certain foods however, because if you are not completely comfortable with all the settings, it does have the tendancy to scorch. And of course who likes black toast? Once you are familiar with all the settings it is easy to use this machine in all aspects of your food preperation. It is often heating up a vegetable side dish, or toasting garlic bread while the main course is cooking in the oven.

Even Heating
I have no problem with uniform browning, or baking. Although I have not tried this oven for baking cookies and things like that.

Safety
It does get quite hot, so make sure it is away from things that could melt or scorch. (Experience talking here!)

It is difficult to clean, although the trays and racks do remove.

Mine has been used a LOT and has a lot of miles left!

• Safety:

I enjoy using this product

Comments about Black & Decker Toast-R-Oven Classic 4-Slice Toaster Oven TR0964:

This toaster oven is great. You can make several of your foods that need to be baked in it with ease. It is simple to set and tells you when the time is up. This product is easy to use and very functional.

Even Heating
It heats evenly throughout the space. Although the bottom of foods tend to need more time. But flipping the food half way through cooking solves the issue.

Safety
Just make sure not to put anything on top, because it does tend to get hot. The usual precaution.

All of the shelves and grill are easily removable to easily clean the inside and shelves. It is preferable to clean it more often than not.

I love its design. It allows you to fit several pieces of toast or other foods at once. Even a small pizza with out having to squish it. Due to it having a roundish back to allow for the shape of a pizza. The variable setting it has allow you to cook your food to your liking as well as conveniently.

Love it

Comments about Black & Decker Toast-R-Oven Classic 4-Slice Toaster Oven TR0964:

I love to cook and using a toaster oven is my absolute favorite way to cook. It's quicker than using an oven and still gives my food the nice baked look and taste like using a microwave does not. Usually the instructions on food says the oven and toaster oven instructions are the same but I've found the toaster oven to be a little quicker so ill have to check it before the time is up so it doesn't get too crispy, which is a quality I actually like.

Even Heating
Very good even heating. Never any hot spots and always fully cooked depending on how long I leave it in for.

Safety
If say this toaster oven is safe to use as long as you have your baking mitt handy. I probably wouldn't let my young ones use it though but for older people and teenagers it should be just fine.

Cleaning is fairly easy. I try to keep it free of burnt on food.

My toaster oven is holding up well I have no complaints. I've had it through moving and all.

Nice design looks great in my kitchen