3.8
Black & Decker SmartBrew Plus 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker

Black & Decker SmartBrew Plus 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker

3.8

Great little find!

We recently purchased this coffeepot for our basement kitchenette. The size and design are perfect for the limited countertop space. Size was the main criteria in our search, but we have been blown away by the quality performance of this appliance. The coffee is always piping hot and it runs so quietly you hardly know it is running. It pours without spilling and it cleans like a dream!

Brew Performance
Always a smooth brew. No grounds. Perks up very nicely even with the generic coffee I buy!

The coffee pot cleans up like a dream. The warming plate could wipe up a little easier. I'm dealing with a slight ring on the plate from not wiping up the coffee immediately.

Pour and go is a necessity for my bird brain! The two hour shut-off is another great feature!

Size was our utmost concern when we were shopping for our super small kitchenette. This fits perfectly on the counter.

No knicks in the coffeepot yet, and the plastic is showing no signs of wear.

black and decker coffee maker is a piece of crap.

Just about everyone of the black and decker appliances I own arejust horrible. Toaster makes uneven toast that takes forever. The coffee maker dribbles and doesnt get hot enough. Also havea hand held whipper that the mixing apparatus falls off. Ive had it withtheir products. They all suck.

Great little find!

from Eastlake, OH

Brew Performance

No knicks in the coffeepot yet, and the plastic is showing no signs of wear.

• Brew Performance:

black and decker de755 coffeemaker

Comments about Black & Decker SmartBrew Plus 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

My fiance and I have gone through 3 coffeemkers since we've Ben together for four years. Either they broke and the pot would break. We went shopping for one on a holiday morning and were shocked to see the prices. This coffeemaker wasnt overly priced and we knew black and decker was a good company. Its been 2 1/2 years and still have it. Easy to make coffee and it has the programmable option which is also nice.
The only down fa is sometimes the filter holder moves and then it fills up and overflows in the counter. I wouldn't leave it in even though it DOES have an automatic timer built into

Brew Performance
Good coffee every time as long as it gets through the filter .

Simple and fast. Not very many cracks.

Plug in, pour water in back and push in button. I didn't even need the instruction booklet and programmed it.

Its black and silver and certain areas clear.

After 2 1/2 years and it still around brewing good coffee. Enough said!

• Brew Performance:

Great coffeemaker

from Hewitt, TX

Comments about Black & Decker SmartBrew Plus 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

My husband and I received a programmable coffeemaker for a wedding gift a few years ago. It was extremely overpriced and didn't last long at all. When I saw the great price on this coffeemaker, I knew we had to give it a try. We have been extremely pleased with this coffeemaker. For one, the price was excellent. This is the least expensive quality programmable coffee maker you will find! It brews the coffee quickly and is easy to clean. The programmable feature is so handy, especially for those morning when you need a little bit of a pick-me-up to help get you out of bed! I would recommend this coffeemaker to anyone with a busy lifestyle. Would make a great wedding gift for a couple! Two thumbs up from this family!!

pretty good basic pot

from West Branch, IA

Comments about Black & Decker SmartBrew Plus 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

This is a good basic pot that I have used for 2 years, and it has served us well.  It has a gold filter that is good, but I still used regular filters too.  It had a little problem with the plate at the bottom flaking off black coating, but other than that it was fine.

Awesome coffee pot!

from Tucumcari, NM

Comments about Black & Decker SmartBrew Plus 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

My old coffee maker died all of a sudden,no warning. I went out and bought this coffee maker and I love it! I cant say enough about how cool this coffee maker is! It is programable, has a perminate coffee filter, comes with a scoop for coffee. The best part is the crafe does not spill coffee when you poor it! The style is great and sleek. the functions are easy to set. The price of the coffee maker is about standard or a little low as it is programable. I love the quality of black and decker they make small appliances for familuies on a budget. I would buy this coffee maker with out a doubt agian. The design is stylish, sleek and modern looking to fit in with any kitchen. Price point is good or average for a family on a tight budget. I would recomend this particular coffee maker to anyone and even blog about it. It is an economical way to have a quality programable coffee maker. 5 Star all the way!

watch the handle

from Joplin, MO

Comments about Black & Decker SmartBrew Plus 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

The handle on the DE755 coffee maker sled up which let the pot fall over spilling all the product   Be careful you could get burned I checked the screw on the clamp and it was still tight and couldnt tighten it anymore

black and decker coffee maker is a piece of crap.

from Valley Springs, CA

Comments about Black & Decker SmartBrew Plus 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

black-n-decker coffie maker is wonderful

from Rock Hill, SC

Comments about Black & Decker SmartBrew Plus 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

I just got this coffie maker, we usually just grab the cheapest but we decided we needed one with auto turn on so it would already be made in the morning, and this one works great and they had colors to match my other kitchen appliances.

It's not all that bad.

from Willingboro, NJ

Comments about Black & Decker SmartBrew Plus 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

I'm pleased with my purchase.  I've never had a coffee maker with a gold filter, and I kinda like the ease of making coffee without having to buy filters.  Has my coffee ready when I wake up, and keeps it at jkust the right temperature.

makes pretty good coffee BUT...

from Silsbee, TX

Comments about Black & Decker SmartBrew Plus 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

that's the only good thing about it - plus it takes a lot more coffee to make the same strength brew than my old Black & Decker did...clock has been completely wacko since right out of the box...impossible to pour coffee without dripping...takes forever to brew