Other Blenders:
Black & Decker Cyclone 12-Speed Blender

Black & Decker Cyclone 12-Speed Blender

Awesome

Comments about Black & Decker Cyclone 12-Speed Blender:

This blender purees and mixes very well. The cost is worth the item. I make my shakes with this daily. The color and the weight are great. This item crushes ice for slushes, milk shakes, and smoothies. It is very easy to maneuver, even my 13 year old brother can use it. There are solid great colors to this item, I t will go well with any nice kitchen counter or table top.

• Blending Power:
  • Versatility:

Black & Decker 12-Speed Cyclone Blender

from Colonia, NJ

Comments about Black & Decker Cyclone 12-Speed Blender:

The 12 speed Blac and Decker blender is a compact powerhouse capable of handling most anything you throw at it.

I consider myself a value for money shopper and shop around for alost everthing before i buy. The blender has a good 6 glass glass jar which is just right for our family of four and the 12 speed with multi level blades have enough power for all our kitchen needs.

My wife just loves how easy it's to whipp eggs, churn up cookie shakes and strawberry milkshake or smoothies for my daghter. while being to able to grind spices, chop onions and tomatoes etc for those special dishes. We also uses it to knead dough, vegatable puree for soups etc and just love the ease with which it cleans up. the botom  unscrews allowing the blades to be seperated and just need a quick rinse under the hot water

We also like the saftey feature that switches the blender off in case it over loads rather than have it burn out the motor.

A definite Thumbs up for this Black and Decker Baby.

• Blending Power:
  • Versatility:

I use it and I like it

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about Black & Decker Cyclone 12-Speed Blender:

6 month ago, I decided to buy a new blender. I read meny reviews and compared featured from many brands, I also do not want to pay extra money for nothing. I was looking for a blender which perform all the standard blending tasks: crushing ice, combining liquids and solids into smooth purees, etc. I bought Black and Decker model. It has 12 speed options, good capacity fro my family (me and my husband :) ) With this device I can cook smoothies, soups, bread crumbs, chopped onions, and dozens of other items. The texture and consistency - desired. This blender is powerful and durable, the Crush Master blender is equipped with a stainless steel all-metal blade shaft to deliver superior...

**Pro:**

- High power motor and blades lives up to multi-task promises (incl. crushed ice)

- Easy clean-up

- Stylish appearance

- Simple, push-down operation

**Cons: **

- Too noisy for some users

I would recommend it to my friends