Other Frozen Foods:

Birds EyeBirdseye Voila Frozen Bagged Dinners

Easy To Make A Real Meal In Frying Pan in under 15 minutes

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Birds Eye Birdseye Voila Frozen Bagged Dinners:

This is nice to have in your freezer so that you can have a real meal in about 15 minutes with almost no work. I recommend the garlic chicken. To prepare, you dump the bag of chicken, noodles, and veggies into a covered frying pan and add half a cup of water. You cook it on med-high for 13 minutes stirring as you go.

At the end there isn't really a sauce more like a glaze. The garlic chicken has a mild garlic taste---a little more mild than I prefer. The chicken is tasty and there's not a lot of it, but enough to have a small bite in each spoonful. The veggies turn out nice and crisp. Garlic chicken comes with corn, carrots and broccoli. Everthing in the pan is bite sized except the broccoli is in big pieces. The noodles are fairly thick curly noodles. The chicken appears to have been spiced and then browned, so it does have a lot of flavor. There is probably enough meat, but if you had any leftover chicken, you could probably make this a more substantial meal by adding more diced chicken. IF this were cheaper, I'd probably rate it even higher.

Pretty quick and easy

Comments about Birds Eye Birdseye Voila Frozen Bagged Dinners:

I am one to keep a bag of Birdseye voila frozen bagged dinners in my freezer as an emergency meal idea. If I ever forget an ingredient at the store to complete my dinner and I don't feel like going back then I will just pull out a bag of voila and we will eat. It's pretty fast and filling. It doesn't cost much and it tastes pretty good.

Very good!

Comments about Birds Eye Birdseye Voila Frozen Bagged Dinners:

I absolutely love these! They are very simple to make. You can cook them in the microwave or on the stove, but mine always taste better made on the stove. My favorite is probably the garlic chicken. These have just the right amount of seasoning and the vegetables are always crisp. The chicken is normally pretty good too. The price is a little high though for the amount that comes in the bag. I have to buy two of the family size bags to feed my family of four.

easy dinner with homemade taste.

from Kernersville, NC

Comments about Birds Eye Birdseye Voila Frozen Bagged Dinners:

This dinner is great tasting and the amount of food is great for the price. The only draw back is the amount of meat (either chicken or beef) that is included. I have taken to using these dinners and adding a small amount of meat to "beef" them up a bit. Overall a great value, stock up on them at a sale price.

Great , healthy family dinner!!

from Brandon, SD

Comments about Birds Eye Birdseye Voila Frozen Bagged Dinners:

I love the Voila dinners. They're so easy to make up on a busy night ... yet still very healthy!!

I love to cook , and normally I would make dinners like these homemade but lately, with newborn baby (and a 2 year old) it seems to be harder and harder to cook a healthy meal for my family. These dinners seem to be the perfect solution!! What time savers they are!

There's so many different flavors to choose from, weather you're a seafood fan or not.

Each dinner takes only about ten up to fifteen minutes to cook, so if you're a busy mom (like me) and concerned about making healthy, fresh tasting meals for your family ... these are perfect.

However... they do seem to be a tad small in size.. wish they made them in family size meals as well. I usually add extra vegetables and serve some bread with it as well... that helps fill out the meal better. Especially when you have to feed a big eater like my finace', he seems to be a bottomless pit!!!!!

Surprisingly Delicious!

from Tallahassee, FL

Comments about Birds Eye Birdseye Voila Frozen Bagged Dinners:

I purchased this because it was buy one get one free but I was pleasantly surprised at how yummy this was.  We tried the chicken alfredo and I've gone back to buy more.  Who doesn't appreciate a quick meal!