3.7

3.7

Pros

Cons

Worked better than I expected

I bought this and thought it was great when I tried it.  You feel it warm up where the black heads are and when you rinse your face instantly clearer skin.  It did irritate exsting pimples, but a little moisturizer and time and your skin just looks great.  It even cleared regular pimples!

It made my skin feel fresh and clean!

Yes it made my skin feel fresh and clean but it did nothing to improve my skin! it did not worsen my skin condition it just did not clear my skin up! I have minor breakout on my cheeks which are now cleared up due to a cleanser + mosturizer that works wonders for my skin! Unless you have perfect or almost perfect skin, this product will most likely do nothing for you!

Nice exfoliate that gives me smooth skin.

from West Virginia

Comments about Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cleanser:

I love this scrub for exfoliating my skin and getting rid of dead skin cells of my face, especially in my T-zone. The scrub is supposed to be a blackhead fighting scrub but I find that the exfoliation power just isn't strong enough to get deep into my pores and really scrub out the blackheads.

That being said, it does have a nice warming affect to it. When you add water, the product heats up on your face. It isn't uncomfortable but if you've never used a warming wash, it can be a little shocking and overwhelming at first. Be very careful around the lips and eyes using this product. It's great for makeup removal but the eyes are not recommended.

The heating sensation really seems to soften my skin, especially my nose. The scrub also helps because it takes off the dead skin cells and leaves me exfoliated. Overall a good scrub and exfoliate that leaves skin very soft, just not as affective as I would like on blackheads in the T zone.

Leaves my skin soft and fresh.

Ease of Application
It's easy to apply, but the warming sensation may bother some.

Convenience
It's convenient and the top flips over so you can get every last drop of product out before tossing it.

Side Effects
I haven't noticed any side affects. It does tingle a little.

Immediacy
As far as an exfoliate, it works immediately and softens skin. Takes a few days to notice real acne results but it's worth a try.

• Immediacy:

love the warm sensation but doesnt clear blackheads

Comments about Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cleanser:

I have a lot of blackheads on my nose and chin and I've tried almost everything to get them out. I thought id try this Biore warming anti blackhead cleanser and right away I felt this warming sensation on my face. It has a powerful formula containing salicylic acid and pore opening warming clay. It felt nice I felt like it removed a lot of clogged up dirt and makeup left on my face. It felt clean and my face felt very fresh but I didn't see a difference in my blackheads it still seemed the same. It did however minimize those big pores I had and sone acne but not my blackheads. My face felt like it got deep cleaned and it didn't dry out my face. Its simple on how to use just like any other cleanser use a small amount and apply and rinse with water. Its not that expensive it sells at stores for a reasonable price like the other cleansers.I would recommend this to anybody who would want that warm feeling on there face and the deep cleaning feeling. I wouldn't however buy for blackheads it didn't remove any I didn't notice a difference with my blackheads.

Sounds Nicer Than It Is

from St. Louis, MO

Comments about Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cleanser:

Biore's Warming Anti-Blackhead Cleanser sounds like a kick-butt product, and my usual face wash was no longer working for me, so I decided to try it. I was disappointed because not only did it not work any better than my normal cleanser, it was also more expensive.

I did not feel like this worked any better than the average, generic acne targeted facial wash, which, considering that it is advertised as treating a pretty serious acne condition, blackheads, is probably a problem. I felt that I could have spent less money and gotten something just as effective, if not more so. My acne didn't seem to lessen when I used this product as compared with the less expensive Clean and Clear I usually use.

Ease of Application
The stuff is pretty thick, which can make it difficult to get on. That being said, the thickness is probably partly because of the scrubbing beads. The one thing I really like about the cleanser is that during application there is a very nice warming effect, which feels great. I'm not really convinced that it contributes any other positive effects.

Convenience
This product doesn't work well by itself, which makes it less of a "one-step process" than it should be.

Immediacy
Doesn't seem to clear things up quickly.

All time favorite

Comments about Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cleanser:

I first used this at a friends house and I loved the smell. I've been using this face wash ever since and I don't have any acne. I only have a few black heads, but that's what the BIORE nose strips are for. It doesn't leave your skin oily after a wash like some other products. I would recommend you guys to try this one out.

soothing

Comments about Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cleanser:

Aside from the soothing warmth (which opens up your pores) I love the exfoliating. It takes off the dirtiest layer of skin and leaves the fresh one visible instead, without making you shiny (crazy right?) If you mix it with the one biore has that cools its a great way to completely clean and replenish your face.

Warms face

from Arlington, TX

Comments about Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cleanser:

I think this product is very unique. Yes, it does actually warm your face, it's very weird! I tried this a while back because it caught my eye. I put a quarter sized amount onto my hand and scrubbed it all over my face. Immediately my face was kind of warm. It's not in a very hot way though. Imagine that you are blushing and your cheeks feel warm. The sensation was kind of like that except that it was all over your face. In other words, the warm feeling was very natural and not artificial, even though it kind of it. It did not get rid of any blackheads so this product is not very effective. However, if you want to try a new and unique product, you should buy this one! I have never tried anything like this before so you should check it out! It's reasonably priced too so if you don't like it, you won't waste too much money. Don't expect it to get rid of any of your blackheads though because it won't.

Love It!

Comments about Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cleanser:

This quickly became one of my favorite facial cleansers to use weekly because as I warm up my shower I rub this into my face as my pores begin to open up and I rinse it off with warm water and it leaves my face feeling extremely clean and soft with just a gentle touch. After using this for quite a few weeks now my face looks a lot healthier and I have no blackheads.

My face was left very supple, refreshed, clean, and soft. I really like using this every week because it has reduced the amount of blackheads I have and has helped to prevent new ones from appearing on my face. This comes in handy when trying to get clear skin.

Ease of Application
This was very convenient because I could apply to my face as my water warming up and opening my pores from the steam.

Convenience
This is very convenient and nice to have whenever you feel like a blackhead may appear or if you get one because it vanishes away.

Side Effects
The only side effect to using this product is clear soft skin.

Immediacy
After about a week to two weeks you can see a drastic reduce in blackheads.

• Immediacy:

The cream left me feeling clean!

from Fayetteville, NC

Comments about Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cleanser:

Growing up I always had a clear face, but now I've been cursed with adult acne. I didn't know where to start as far as products went so I went based on magazine reviews. On magazine I read had really good reviews for the Blackhead cleanser, and so I tried it. The cleanser left me feeling clean and not oily, and it really seemed to make a difference on my face.

Wouldn't buy again

from Longview, WA

Comments about Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cleanser:

I purchased this looking for a good blackhead cleaner, but after using it several times, I found that this is not the product for me. The cleanser was too harsh on my skin and caused it too be irritated and red. I also never noticed it helping blackheads. If anything, this product made it much worse. I was dissapointed to spend money on a product I couldn't use.

This may not be the case for everyone, but I don't have ultra-sensitive skin and have never had a problem with irritation from any soaps or fragrances. Perhaps it was the salicylic acid in the product. I never tried any product containing that ingredient afterwards, and instead decided to just use plain soap instead.

One good thing about the product, and the reason I chose it originally, was that it was very reasonably priced, so I guess it wasn't that big of a deal that I couldn't use it.

Biore Warming Anti Blackhead cream cleanser- not as I expected

from Camden, IL

Comments about Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cleanser:

I love trying different facial washes especially those that also are a warming kind.. I purchased Biore Warming Anti Blackhead Cream Cleanser Salicylic Acne Treatment a few weeks ago because I was looking for something and happened to see this on the shelf. I love those warming facial cleansers it makes my face feel good and clean. I did as instructed apply water to face and make sure your hands are dry, I applied the product and the "warmth" lasted maybe 15 seconds. So disappointing I even tried to dip my fingers in a bit of water to splash on the Biore Warming cleanser on my face hoping it would maybe warm it up a bit longer......nope never did. I think Biore needs to either fix the product or stop claiming how it warms up. Fifteen seconds is nothing like a blink of the eye. The one pro was that you really do not need very much of the product to cleanse your face. I admit I am one of those whom likes to squeeze alot of product out because I think oh how could a quarter size dollop work. Well guess what, you only need maybe a nickel to quarter size of this product to use.

Ease of Application
I have arthritis and it is hard to squeeze this bottle because the product is "thick consistency".