Other Facial Moisturizers:
Moisturizers for Oily Skin
Biore
Biore Skin Preservation Hard Day's Night Overnight Moisturizer

Biore Skin Preservation Hard Day's Night Overnight Moisturizer

Don't wear it during the day

from Westchester, IL

Comments about Biore Skin Preservation Hard Day's Night Overnight Moisturizer:

My skin was drying out during the day from my new acne regiment so I decided to try Biore Skin Preservation Hard Day's Night Overnight Moisturizer. This moisturizer is extremely heavy and weighed done my face, but it did a great job keeping my face hydrated. I applied a small amount of this moisturizer on my face every night and slowly over time my dry skin started to peel off to reveal new soft skin . It took me two weeks to completely heal my dry skin using this moisturizer. The best thing about this moisturizer is that it didn't cause any new blemishes on my face while fighting acne
when I used it at night. I tried wearing this moisturizer during the day and I had a bad reaction to it. My skin for some reason ended up getting burned, which was odd because I stayed in doors all day. It took me about a week for my skin to bounce back before I felt comfortable using this product at night again. I started applying this moisturizer once again at night and had good results. I continued to use Biore Skin Preservation Hard Day's Night Overnight Moisturizer until my skin got use to my acne regiment. I would definitely recommend this product because it hydrates the skin, but wearing it during the day is a no-no.

• Ease of Application:

Hard Day's Night makes my skin feel preserved and duey.

from San Francisco, CA

Comments about Biore Skin Preservation Hard Day's Night Overnight Moisturizer:

This is a lightweight nightcream, it moisturizes without being heavy or greasy. I believe all of Biore's Skin Preservation products are oil-free, so they all achieve the same moisture-rich, non oily and non-greasy results. My skin *feels* preserved in the morning. *I *think it smells nice. And, it has these tiny few little pink balls that are bursting with Vitamin E. This is a great line in general for women with in-between skin which refers to the 18-35 age group, I believe. After acne, before wrinkles.

Biore hard day's night moisturizer takes time to work.

from Moreno Valley, CA

Comments about Biore Skin Preservation Hard Day's Night Overnight Moisturizer:

Recently, i purchased Biore's new line 'skinpreservation' Hard Day's Night moisturizer for my dry skin. I figured a night time moisturizer that claims to work while you sleep would really help my skin. On the negative side, the moisturizer feels like a thick body lotion. I prefer my creams to feel a little light weight and not so thick. When you first put it on, it feels a little pastey. On the plus side, after about 4 days, the dryness was gone, and the dullness that had appeared on my face, dissipated to a normal skin texture. My skin tone appeared more even, put together and my skin didn't look as tired as it normally did while it was dry. I had to continue to put it on 4 consecutive nights. My face is extremely sensitive, and because it was so chapped, my face stung a little when i first put it on, but, shortly after, the stinging sensation went away. I really recommend this product for those with dull or dry skin. It's a nice face picker-upper.

too heavy

from Burke, VA

Comments about Biore Skin Preservation Hard Day's Night Overnight Moisturizer:

Biore Skin preservation products are divided for day and night. Each product has different ingredients and Hard Day's Night Overnight Moisturizer strengthens the hydrating function than Dual Fusion Moisturizer +SPF30. It says "Especially for nighttime, this overnight moisturizer helps rebuild skin while you rest, alleviating dryness, dullness, and uneven texture - so you wake up to a smooth, glowing complexion without the greasiness of night creams." It even says this product more hydrating than Clinique Moisture Surge® Extra Thirsty Skin Relief. Well, it is true and false.

First of all, the texture of this moisturizer is like a gel. By that reason, Hard Day's Night Overnight Moisturizer covers your skin with hydrating formula during the sleep. However, you can not apply this moisturizer as company's explanation. When I apply this products, I feel that something cover my skin all night. But, I also feel that Hard Day's Night Overnight Moisturizer is not enough for my skin because I feel dryness every time I use it.