Other Facial Moisturizers:

Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture - Sensitive Skin

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Application:

Good moisturizer for my sensitive combination skin

I mostly use the Clinique skin care regimen, but I felt like I needed to try a different moisturizer because the fragrance in the Clinique moisturizer was irritating my skin, causing it to get red and itchy. I decided to try Neutrogena Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin because I liked Neutrogena Sunscreen and I really wanted something with no fragrance. I prefer a moisturizer with no sunscreen because I want to use the same moisturizer for daytime and nighttime, and Neutrogena Sensitive Skin seemed to be one of the few moisturizers that didn’t have sunscreen in it. Right now I’m at the age where I don’t yet need a heavy moisturizer or night cream because I can still get blemishes, but I need to use some type of moisturizer to help the drier areas of my face and hopefully slow down the formation of lines and wrinkles. Neutrogena Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin gives my combination skin just enough moisture most of the time. Sometimes in the winter I need to use a more intensive moisturizer on the dry patches on my cheeks. In the summer, I use the moisturizer very sparingly if at all in my T-zone. The Neutrogena does not break me out or cause any redness. It is not the cheapest drugstore brand moisturizer, but it is much cheaper than department store brands. I’ve been using Neutrogena now for at least two or three years. In a few years I may need to switch to a heavier moisturizer or night cream with more anti-aging benefits, but for right now Neutrogena Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin seems to be meeting my skin care needs.

Definitely not great for my sensitive skin.

I bought this sensitive skin moisturizer because I have a problem with redness in my cheeks when I apply face lotion. Most face lotions and moisturizers cause blotchiness and redness to appear on my skin instantly and stay for quite some time. While it moisturizes fine it does leave behind blotchiness and also a slight and mild stinging sensation. Wouldn't call the sensation painful but I can feel it. Overall the moisturizer is light and doesn't cause any more damage than any other face lotion I've used so I will finish the bottle but I won't be buying it again.

This product does relieve the tight feeling on my face after washing it and does help with patchy and peely spots on my skin. However I said before it causes redness and blotchiness and a slight irritation.

Ease of Application
The pump works well and twists into a locked position.

This product says that it is fragrance free. It really is but it has a light lotiony smell that all other fragrance free lotions have.

Great moisturizer for sensitive skin

from Eastlake, OH

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture - Sensitive Skin:

Just like the label proclaims, this is an excellent moisturizer for sensitive skin. I redden very easily and my diet and environmental factors make my skin very sensitive and irritated. Many lotions designed for sensitive skin in fact irritate my skin even more. Or they are so thick that they clog the pores on my forehead. This is a great combination of gentle moisturizer that does not cause breakouts but still covers my dry skin. Neutrogena products are quite expensive by discount store standards but this is markedly cheaper than products sold at the mall or Sephora. I liked that it was thin enough to use under my foundation. It soaked in well enough that it didn't cause my makeup to run.

This lightweight lotion does a nice job of moisturizing my skin giving a good base for my cosmetics. I had no issues with breakouts while using this lotion.

Ease of Application
A few sparing pumps covered my entire face and neck area.

For a gentle formula this had a slightly floral scent to it. By no means was it overwhelming but there was a hint of scent in the formula. I noticed no irritation or redness.

• Ease of Application:

I like this facial lotion

from Oakwood Village, OH

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture - Sensitive Skin:

Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture - Sensitive Skin is indeed a fairly good facial moisturizer. This product claimed to be non-comedogenic but I do recall getting a few pimples during the time that I used it exclusively. It's light in texture and absorbs quickly into my skin. It isn't greasy and it doesn't make my makeup run or crease. It didn't make my skin shine either. It gives my skin an overall velvety texture after I apply it.

I think this product is very effective as far as doing a good job at moisturizing my skin.

Ease of Application
This product's ease of application is great. It has a great texture and it goes on very smoothly. It remains moist on the surface of my skin just long enough to get an even coverage. It absorbs into my skin leaving a slightly dewy effect at first then it sinks in unnoticeable.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture - Sensitive Skin is fragrance free and does not have any detectable scent at all.

• Ease of Application:

A good moisturizer for sensitive skin

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture - Sensitive Skin:

I like a lot of Neutrogena products. It is a very reputable and trusted brand. I thought this moisturizer was pretty basic. I think that if your skin is so sensitive that you don't have many choices this would be a good pick. My skin does get irritated with a lot of products but there also seems to be many that don't irritate. Therefore, I probably won't buy this again.

I thought this did a decent job of hydrating and moisturizing my skin. It wasn't as strong as some other moisturizers I've used. It took care of my dry patches but after I applied makeup they came back. Plus there was a greasy feel and look to it on my skin. On the up side, it is oil-free and didn't seem to clog my pores or cause blemishes.

Ease of Application
I love that this is in a pump bottle. It prevents bacteria and other germs from contaminating the moisturizer. It doesn't take a lot of product to achieve the desired result.

This really doesn't smell like much to me. It has a very light scent to it.

Love this product

from Brooklyn, MI

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture - Sensitive Skin:

This is an all day moisturizer that is not greasy and keeps skin soft. I wear it under my make up and it works great! It does not irritate my skin at all.

Works all day.

Ease of Application
Goes on smooth. Stays on all day. Sometimes I mix it with my foundation and that works well too.

No real scent.

Great basic moisturizer

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture - Sensitive Skin:

Bought this because i was looking for a basic skin cream that was reasonably priced. It's perfect. I've been using it for 3 weeks and I'm happy with the results. My skin feels hydrated but not oily and I've noticed the dry patches are gone! Great basic moisturizer, the only bummer is there is no SPF in it so i need to be careful in the sun.

• Ease of Application:

perfect moisturizer that doesnt leave my face oily

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture - Sensitive Skin:

My face is normally dry so I always have to use a moisturizer. I seen this product at my local drugstore and I wanted to try it. I like this Neutrogena moisturizer for sensitive skin because its lightweight and it goes on smoothly. It absorbs quickly and it leaves my face feeling hydrated. My face doesn't feel so dry anymore and I only have to apply this once and it gives me long lasting moisture. It doesn't make my face look oily or shiny and its very mild to use everyday. I always apply this before I put my makeup and it makes my makeup last longer too. My face looks soft and it feels a lot smoother. Its non comedogenic so it doesn't clog my pores. I like how this moisturizer has no harsh fragrances or dyes so it won't dry out my face. Its very gentle to my face and I would definitely buy this again. Its a little pricey but its worth it, I would recommend this to anybody who has sensitive skin or if you want a light moisturizer that doesn't feel heavy.

Average

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture - Sensitive Skin:

This face lotion wan't horrible, but it wasn't really amazing either. It is a light weight, oil free formula that hydrates skin. I didn't feel like it deeply hydrated my skin or made it look better in any way, it just sat on top of my skin. It wan't really bad, because it didn't break me out, but it didn't help solve my occasional dry skin or really go down deep to hydrate my skin. It was just average, and I doubt I'll buy this again.

I don't feel like this product really deeply hydrated my skin, but instead it just sat on top of my skin, not really doing anything. It wasn't very effective over all.

Ease of Application
This was a very watery formula, which made it drip off my face when I was trying to rub it onto my face sometimes. Plus my skin didn't really absorb this product very well, and it took me forever to rub this product in.

This is a fragrance free product, which makes it more ideal for people with sensitive skin and people who are looking for a gentle face lotion.

Easy to apply

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture - Sensitive Skin:

This is definitely good for sensitive skin. It doesn't burn, sting or cause your face to excessively itch. I haven't had any breakouts occur from this product. It lasts a long time given the bottle is only 3 ounces. It dispenses okay, the stream of the moisturizer needs to shoot a little bit farther. It's very easy to apply. It's lightweight and goes on easy. You never have to worry about white residue left on your face. It basically just dissolves into your skin. No need to spend time continuously rubbing it into your face. As for it's effectiveness, it's not as moisturizing as I thought. It still works, just not perfect. Sometimes I still have flaky spots on my face even after I have applied it twice a day. The scent is good. I don't really think there is any at all. Though what you do smell is pleasant, low key, and not overwhelming. It's a little greasy, not too much, but enough for you to notice when you look in the mirror. Overall it's a decent drug store brand moisturizer and I would recommend it to people with sensitive skin.

• Ease of Application:

Great product for the cost

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture - Sensitive Skin:

I love that this moisturizer is very light feeling. It leaves your skin feeling refreshed and satisified rather than dry and itchy. I like that this product is within my price range, but it makes you feel like it should be worth so much more. I also really like that my local stores have sales and coupons available if you are willing to look, which helps everyone!

My face feels so refreshed after I put this moisturizer on, especially after my nightly shower. I really like how it doesn't feel like I have a ton of stuff sitting on my face, but rather I feel almost rejuvinated.

Ease of Application
You just push the handle down and the moisturizer pops right out. The only bad part is that there always seems to be excess moisturizer that dries to the spout and clogs the opening. But, after a gentle cleaning the problem is gone.

There isn't hardly a scent at all. I use this almost nightly, and have not had a singe issue.

Neutrogena Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin Great Bargain

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture - Sensitive Skin:

This product is wonderful. I love what this moisturizer does for my skin. After using this for the very first time my skin is softer, and no longer dry. I trust this product, and will continue to purchase this.

Works well on my body.

Ease of Application
Simple to apply to skin.

Nice fragrance.