4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture puts life back into dry skin

Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture is a great name for this product. I purchased mine awhile back, and I am sure that I got a great offer on it.  I never buy any beauty product unless it is deeply discounted.

It is for the face and neck area, so I get up in the morning and wash my face.  I then squeeze a small amount of the thick white cream onto my finger tips.  I then dab it on my face, and rub it in.  It goes in very quickly, and isn't at all greasy.  My face just feels soft and smooth.  I then leave it on all day as it is supposed to mositurize for 12 hours.

This is what Neutrogena say about it:

'Non-greasy while keeping skin moisturized for 12 hours. Its sheer formula absorbs quickly into skin and contains no drying alcohol. Skin is left feeling softer and smoother.'

I have to agree that my skin really did feel as if I had used a product that worked well for it.  I loved the fact that it wasn't greasy.

This is one of the moisturizers that I plan on keeping.  I am waiting on a good offer from one of the drugstores, and then a coupon, in the Sunday paper.

Put back moisture in my skin.

Ease of Application
Really simple to use. Just rub in.

Light, and pleasant.

Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture SPF 15- decent but not great

I have used Neutrogena's oil-free moisture line, almost exclusively for the past 10 years.  I have tried a few other brands here and there but keep coming back to Neutrogena.  I love the oil-free moisture for sensitive skin and the oil-free for combination skin is a good runner up.  However, I do not love the oil-free SPF 15 product.

It goes on smooth, but almost too smooth, because it remains slimy and slightly greasy for quite a while.  It also does not provide a "clean" palette for makeup application as the residue slightly sticks to makeup.  It is not the texture I am hoping for on a hot summer day when I am going to be sweating and smearing my makeup as is.  In the past, I have mixed it with the oil-free sensitive formula to reap the benefits of the SPF while minimizing the slimy, greasy texture.

I would agree that Olay sensitive skin moisture lotion SPF 15 is a better product with a better texture.

It does seem to work well for my sensitive skin and does not cause acne or rashes, etc.

Oily Free No Way

from JenniferRMartino@gmail.com, CT

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture with Sunscreen SPF 15:

I have tried a lot of face lotions, I have combination skin in my T zone which is oily and my cheeks are dry. It is very hard to find a lotion that does not clog my pores and I will not break out from. I wanted to have this product work for me, I wanted to write a positive review about it but I can not.

If you have oily skin and tend to break out easily, do not buy this product. For me, it was not working at all. After using this product, I broke so badly that my face looked like a pepperoni pizza. The zits were hurting my face they were so bad. The sunscreen part was great but the rest of the ingredients only made my face break out and the lotion was far too slick for my liking. It felt like I was putting on grease. It just was not what I wanted to have when I used this. The smell of the product (that could have been just the one that I got) was not the best smelling either. I smelt like crayons, that is the only thing that I could think of when I put it on.

Neutrogena oil-free moisture

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture with Sunscreen SPF 15:

I have severe acne and very oil-prone skin. I like that this moisturizer is oil-free and doesn't clog my pores. The thing I don't like about this product is that occasionally it makes my face extremely red. It looks very inflamed and on top of the severe acne I have it just looks very red. I really like that this product has SPF. I am on Accutane and your skin is very prone to burning, so it is a necessity. I purchased this in the summer and works very well then. I am going to finish the bottle, but since winter is coming soon I am going to buy a thicker, heavier moisturizer since my skin is going to get drier from the meds.

Does a good job at moisturizing.

Not a fan- smells way too much like sunscreen.

Overall great product.

from Platte City, MO

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture with Sunscreen SPF 15:

Neutrogena is a great leader in facial products, and I really like their variety and option. They make wonderful products, and this moisturizer fits their brand and name well. It is lightweight and easy to wear under make up or alone when you want to keep your face fresh. This was great to put on for every day. The pump was smooth and easily dispensed the right amount of lotion. Sometimes taking two pumps if I wanted more. I really liked that it had some sun protection in it. While I would still put on other sunscreen if going to be out in the sun for awhile, I felt confident wearing this for protection while in the car or quickly outside. It didn't make my face feel sweaty or itch either. There wasn’t any irritation or heavy scent, and I didn't feel sticky. You could definitely apply makeup over it. I recommend it for you if you had oily or combination skin; it’s a very good daily moisturizer.

soft and fresh

from Edina, MN

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture with Sunscreen SPF 15:

The Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture with Sunscreen SPF 15 is a great product for oily skin. I have oily skin and sometimes its a challenge to find a moisturizer that gives my skin the hydration it needs without adding unnecessary extra oil. This is a great light moisturizer that absorbs rapidly and leaves no extra, unwanted residue. It comes in an attractive pump bottle that helps to get the last amount out and its convenient for use at home or to carry around with you in your purse for reapplication during the day. I love the light weight feeling and at the same time the nourishment and moisture it provides. This moisturizer comes at a good price and lasts for a good amount of time.

Softens, smooth, hydrates, nourishes, protects and absorbs rapidly.

Ease of Application
Easy, its lightweight and fresh feeling.

The scent is soft and barely noticeable, nice for people who are bothered by strong smells.

• Ease of Application:

Works like a charm! LOVE IT!!

from Hercules, CA

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture with Sunscreen SPF 15:

I really like this product. I have very sensitive skin and it did not bother me. It actually feels great and did not leave my skin greasy which is my biggest concern when using moisturizer. This goes on very smooth and dries quickly enough for me to continue putting on my makeup without a long wait. I would definitely recommend this product. I really like Neutrogena products and this one will be on my bathroom shelf on a regular basis...

It has been very effective so far. I feel like my skin is moisturized without being greasy and it is much softer after a couple weeks of use.

Ease of Application
Usually when I put on moisturizer I have to wait for it to dry and then I can use my foundation. With this product I did not have to wait which has allowed me to make it into work earlier! I get up wash my face put this on and go directly into the rest of my morning process. It's great!!

The scent is actually a little stronger than I would like. I prefer my moisturizer to have no scent because all of my makeup usually has a scent. And then I start to layer them and it gets way too intoxicating. But since the product works so well, I am willing to accept the scent and use it on a daily basis. The pros definitely outweigh the cons.

Good Product, SPF Is Too Low

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture with Sunscreen SPF 15:

I've tried numerous Neutrogena products and have been relatively happy with them overall. I like that they are usually very lightly scented.

Although SPF 15 is WAY too low for normal, everyday use I decided to give this a try in case I could find a higher SPF version.

This has a nice texture and glides on nicely. It's very easy to make sure you get even coverage since it goes on so easily.

It absorbs quite well and does not leave my skin feeling greasy as most liquid sunscreen products normally do. My skin also didn't feel too heavy, ever after I applied a light layer of makeup on after it.

I wasn't overly impressed by the scent though. It just wasn't the usual clean, fresh scent I've come to expect from neutrogena.

Overall, I was pleased but not blown away. It is an acceptable moisturizer but the SPF is way too low to be of any real use to most people who spend more than five minutes outside.

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture with Sunscreen SPF 15:

I've used Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture with Sunscreen SPF 15 for about 15 years and I always thought that it was the best of it's type. It isn't greasy and it is wearable under makeup - the SPF is an extra especially for the days when you don't remember to wear sunscreen. Then I bought a new jar a couple of weeks ago and they changed the product and I will not be able to use it any longer.
It was one of the small number of fragrance-free products available in the moisturizer category that had sunscreen and it was completely unscented.
They added scent to the new product and it is a very strong scent and it is an unnecessary change. Neutrogena has always been known for it's non-irritating formulas and fragrance-free products and there is no mention of the change on the packaging.
I always question when a company changes an already perfect product to be unusable b the specific group of people who bought it in the first place.

Was fragrance-free but they added scent

awesome cream

from San Diego ca

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture with Sunscreen SPF 15:

My skin tends to be combination type in the warmer months my t-zone gets a little shiny, but I still apply moisturizer all over my face anyways. I was looking for a moisturizer that would keep my skin hydrated without making my look oily in my t-zone area. When I tried the Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 15 it turned out to be a perfect match for what I was looking for. There are many versions of this moisturizer that Neutrogena makes, but I specifically like this one more since it does not contain any fragrance or alcohol in it. I also like that it has an SPF of 15 so it protects my skin when I use this once daily. The packaging is convenient for when I travel the pump can lock itself when turned to the left that way nothing comes out on accident. I can easily pump out the amount of moisturizer I need which is very little product. I always use this right after I wash my face in the morning I notice immediately how soft, and smooth my skin feels when the moisturizer is fully absorbed. It spreads nicely on my skin, and isn't to thick the texture of it is light. It hydrates my skin effectively, and gives it a subtle healthy glow. I highly recommend this product for all skin types especially sensitive skin.

Pretty good

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture with Sunscreen SPF 15:

This is a light weight, gentle facial moisturizer that offers light sun protection. Whats nice about this product is it is easily absorbed by skin, it hydrates without causing excess oil production, and it also protects against UVA and UVB rays, which means it will prevent premature aging along with skin cancer. Overall, this was a good product. I would recommend this product to people who spend more time indoors, and this moisturizer is ideal for all skin types.

This product lightly hydrates skin while offering light skin protection. What makes this product so amazing is it is extremely versatile, making it ideal for all skin types. It hydrates dry skin, it doesn't cause excess oil production for people with oily skin, and it is fragrance free, which makes it ideal for people with sensitive skin. This is a great face lotion.

Ease of Application
This light weight formula takes seconds for skin to absorb. In about thirty seconds, skin will drink up all of this product up, without leaving a white cast behind.

This product is fragrance free, which makes it not only ideal for people with sensitive skin, but good for the environment.

• Ease of Application:

Not my favorite moisturizer.

Comments about Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture with Sunscreen SPF 15:

I love this brand but this was not my favorite moisturizer. It was a little too heavy for me and the smell of sunscreen was a little too strong. It felt too greasy on my face. I didn't have any break outs with it or notice any side effects. I just didn't like the way it felt on my skin or the smell it left over all day.

This moisturizer was really effective on my skin. I don't have any complaints about that. However, I just didn't really like it. I have tried a lot of moisturizers and this is not one I would use again. It was too heavy for me and made my skin appear oily before the day was over.

Ease of Application
The bottle is a pump bottle. It is very easy to use. You apply about one pump to your face and neck. It is really easy to use.

The moisturizer smells really strong of sunscreen. I like that it has sunscreen in it. I just don't like that the smell of sunscreen overpowers the moisturizer smell. That is what made me not want to keep using it.