Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion SPF 15

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion SPF 15

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Application:

Improves dull, rough, uneven skin

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face lotion SPF 15 is a mosturizer that contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids(AHA's) to exfoliate skin and increase skin cell turnover rate. AHA's are used in spas and dermatologists offices to give facial peels. Among other acids used to give peels,(glycolic, lactic, salicylic, etc)AHA are some of the most common found in facial products. The AHA's concentration in this product are very low compared to the strength you would get in a peel, However I found it was still very effective. I had a rough patch of skin on my chin from  allergic dermatitis. I put this lotion on and the next morning the patch was smooth. However when you put on this face lotion you will feel a tingling, some call it a slight burning that goes away after a few minutes. This is the acid at work. This Lotion is also moisturizing alothough I would not use it as my daily product because AHA's may irritate skin if used every day.

It also recommends the use of sunscreen a week following it's use, because after all, it is ACID. AHA's are used to fight fine lines, uneven complexion, rough patches, discoloration and just generally reveal more even, smooth skin. Im sure if one used this lotion a few times a week you see these results. I have only used it on two occasions and both for rough patches.

The only downside is that I feel it leaves a slightly stickly feel on the skin, and it is not particularly lightweight.

Neutrogena Face Lotion SPF 15 made me break out terribly!

I had heard so many great things about Neutrogena moisturizers that I thought I'd try this one. In only a few days, I broke out so badly, and I generally have very clear skin. I kept trying for another week or so, but the acne only got worse. I have since switched over to another face moisturizer and haven't had a breakout since.

Great for Daily Use

from Anaheim, CA

Comments about Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion SPF 15:

I use this every day under my makeup for a good foundation and light SPF protection. It is not too expensive and works great. I can recommend it for a daily moisturizer that won't interfere with makeup application and is good for your skin.

If you are looking for something with magical properties, this is not your product. If you want a good foundation for makeup, good all around moisturizer, and SPF protection, this will work. I love the feel of my skin after application and it never leaves a heavy residue. It is very light.

Ease of Application
Goes on smoothly, is not oily, and makeup can be applied immediately. I use it every morning and even during the busiest times can move through my routine and get my makeup done.

The scent is so light as to be non-existent. It will not interfere with perfumes at all nor will it leave an unwanted scent. I have found this product easy to use and an excellent addition to my morning makeup and skin care routine.

Don't Buy

Comments about Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion SPF 15:

First off, I would not recommend this to people like me who deal with acne and oily skin. This lotion did its job in helping my dry skin and protecting it from UV rays. However, I noticed a considerable increase in the break outs I had during my time of use with Neutrogena. My skin was sort of itchy at some points after I applied the lotion, and it didn't really favor my skin. Not only that, the lotion doesn't really improve anything. It serves its purpose as a guard for sun rays and dry skin for a limited time. However, I do not recommend this product to anyone with special skin conditions.

Although it works well for dry skin, it's not for people who are experiencing breakouts or have oily skin. If you're just looking for something like a lotion for the face, Neutrogena does that job well. However, it doesn't really help improve your skin.

Very easy to apply

Has a light smell, but not particularly noticeable.

• Ease of Application:

Does what it's supposed to do.

from Springdale, UT

Comments about Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion SPF 15:

Overall this is a worthwhile product.There are many angles as to why this has given me lasting results.This is my estimation anyway.
The first being the inclusion of SPF.Sun damage is my worst enemy and the number one reason I never see long lasting results.The SPF prevented the dreaded discoloration and flaking I typically experience.The next factor would be that it contains vitamins.They are small enough to penetrate the epidermis so I imagine that's the reason for improvement in texture.

Dryness and sensitivity were lessened over time.Nothing dramatic,but still I experienced improvement.
The experience of applying this product was acceptable.The texture is light and aqueous so it spreads well.A small dollop is distributed easily over my entire face.Wearing this lotion is totally unnoticeable to me.I do not experience firm or tight skin.My skin remains supple.
The scent is non existent so I just added my own essential oil blend.That works perfectly if you desire a scent.

Neutrogena Healthy Skin face lotion

Comments about Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion SPF 15:

Neutrogena's healthy skin face lotion is a good lotion if you have mild dry skin and are not acne prone. I love Neutrogena and buy their products often but I will not be buying this facial lotion again. I unfortunately still deal with break outs in my mid thirties so I was looking for a light lotion that would help me with the dryness but not clog my pores. This lotion did help the dryness on my face but I did break out more than usual. If it did not cause my break outs to increase I would have loved to continue to use this product as it did help with my dryness. Sucks to be this age and have wrinkling dry skin yet still get zits!

This product did help with dryness, did cause break outs though. Would be more for people that are just dealing with dryness and need a good face lotion.

Ease of Application
Very easy to apply, just dab it on where needed on face.

Had a pretty light scent, not noticeable at all.

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion

Comments about Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion SPF 15:

Loved the Skin Lotion!! It worked really great to soften the skin. I would highly recommend this product to someone that has dry skin and needs to look younger. Also Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion is great for sun protection on them hot summer days at the beach.

It worked great to soothe the skin on my face. Also Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion helped my face look younger and healthier. It also helps with Sun Protection it has a SPF 15 in it and it didn't wash off easily when you are swimming which is a big bonus. Other's I have tried washed off with in 5 minutes after I got in the water to go swimming.

Ease of Application
The skin lotion was very easy to apply to your face anytime of the day you choose. I liked the pump on the bottle. The lotion goes on smooth and it is not thick like other lotions.

It had a very pleasant scent that anyone would love to use. Loved the scent which combines sun protection and dry skin no others are like that.

• Ease of Application:

Great moisturizer for your face.

Comments about Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion SPF 15:

I have always been a fan of this brand and their products. I recently started using this Healthy Skin Moisturizer and I have had a great experience with it. It has made the skin on my face look really moisturized and hydrated. I only use it once a day due to having naturally oily skin. I use this in the morning and use a moisturizer that treats oily skin and acne at night. Using this once a day has created a great look for me. My skin looks radiant. I do think it smells a little strongly of sunscreen. However, it protects you from sun damage and makes your skin look great. I would highly recommend this product.

I think this moisturizer is incredibly effective. It protects my skin from damage and moisturizes it at the same time. My skin feels a lot more hydrated while using this product.

Ease of Application
It is very easy to apply. Just add a little bit to your face after washing it. It is quick and easy to use.

I do not love the scent. I think it smells very strongly of sun screen.

• Ease of Application:

very light and gives me all day moisture

Comments about Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion SPF 15:

My face is normally dry and I'm always in the sun because I work mainly outside. I love this Neutrogena healthy skin face lotion its amazing and it gives me all day moisture. It doesn't make my face look oily and it has spf 15 in it so it protects against sun damage. This lotion is very light and it has a thin texture. It goes on smoothly and it absorbs quickly. I just apply just a little bit because a little goes a long way. I like how it doesn't clog my pores so it doesn't make me breakout. My makeup always looks soft and it stays in place. My face isn't so dry anymore and I only have to apply it once a day. I have noticed my face looks healthier and it has a radiant glow to it. This lotion usually lasts me a few months, its a little pricey but its worth every penny. I recommend this to anybody with any face type because its gentle and its fragrance free so its very mild. I will most likely buy this product again, the quality is great.

Amazing

Comments about Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion SPF 15:

I have combination skin, which makes finding the perfect skin care product extremely hard, and I've found that this product works wonders for me. I love this face lotion because it banishes dry skin without leaving behind residue that would make my skin look greasy. I also love the broad spectrum protection this product offers. It protects against sunburns as well as the sun rays that cause premature aging and skin cancer. This is the perfect face lotion for me, and I definitely recommend this product, because it would work wonders for every skin type.

This lightly hydrating face lotion does an amazing job for my skin. It keeps it well hydrated, banishing dry skin, and it doesn't leave any residue behind, and doesn't make me look like a grease ball. This product also offers broad spectrum protection, which is essential in any day lotion.

Ease of Application
This light face lotion is easily absorbed by skin. It takes just seconds to rub in completely, and you don't get a white cast left behind from the sunblock. Another great aspect of this product is it doesn't leave skin with extra residue, so it won't make you look like you have oily skin, like most face lotions do.

This product has a light, clean fragrance that is refreshing and sweet. What's nice about the scent of this product is it isn't too strong to affect people with sensitive skin.

great lotion

from San Diego ca

Comments about Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion SPF 15:

Neutrogena products are trustworthy so this Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion SPF 15 is a great quality facially moisturizer. I enjoy applying this in the morning right after I have cleansed, and toned my face. The lotion comes in a pump bottle packaging it makes it easy to get the pea sized amount I need for my face. It has the right amount of SPF to help my skin not get damaged by the sun damaging rays. The lotion feels really light on my skin it does not feel greasy at all it fully absorbs fairly quick. This does clog my pores mildly just because it has sunscreen in it. The scent of it smells just like sunscreen there is no other fragrance. So far it has been effective at keeping my skin moisturized I have no complaints about that. It spreads evenly across my face I don't use a lot of product so this lotion is going to last me awhile. I highly recommend you try this if you spend a lot of time outdoors like I do.

Really good lotion

Comments about Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion SPF 15:

I think that this lotion is very good. I use it every single morning before I put on my make up. I like the fact that it has sunscreen in it also, because I spend a lot of time outdoors. This lotion is not scented, and I like that, because I do not like scents, especially on or near my nose. It is a very reasonably priced lotion, and safe to use everyday. I think it is also safe enough to use on children.The only thing I would say bad about it is that I usually wait a few minutes after applying it to put my makeup on. It feels a little wet at first, and has to kind of soak in.

This works great, and the sunscreen really protects my skin. It helps keep my skin moisturized, and healthy.

Ease of Application
Very easy to apply, I like the texture of this lotion, but it does take some time to soak into your skin. I usually wait for a few minutes after I put it on before I put my make-up on.

I love that this lotion does not have a scent. It smells good, but not very potent.