Other Facial Moisturizers:
Moisturizers for Oily Skin
Biore
Biore Skin Preservation Dual Fusion Moisturizer SPF 30

Biore Skin Preservation Dual Fusion Moisturizer SPF 30

Biore NEEDS to bring this back

Comments about Biore Skin Preservation Dual Fusion Moisturizer SPF 30:

This was my favorite face moisturizer, until they decided to discontinue it for no apparent reason. I finally found the perfect moisturizer that also had spf.

Packaging: The bottle is interesting. IT had one pump, but the product comes out of two spouts. One side has spf and the other the moisturizer. There were times when one came out faster than the other, but then I would just block the one side with a finger to even it out. No big deal, I did not mind the pump system.

Moisturizer: This stuff was perfect. It left my skin soft, moisturized, and protected from the sun without a hint of greasiness. I love a matte finish and that is exactly what it gave me. Perfect for my combination skin.

Scent: very light and almost unnoticeable, which is unusual for a moisturizer with spf. I never even noticed it throughout the day.

Overall: Amazing, if you can find it somewhere, buy it! and email biore to get them to bring it back

• Ease of Application:

Biore Skin Preservation Dual Fusion-Great for Combo Skin

from Bloomington, IN

Comments about Biore Skin Preservation Dual Fusion Moisturizer SPF 30:

I LOVE Biore Skin Preservation Dual Fusion Moisturizer.  I am 34 and still have clogged pores and oily skin...but also want to moisturize, prevent future aging, and want a 30 SPF as I am very fair.  This product works perfectly for me.

The moisturizing component is light and non-greasy.  When I put it on, it smoothes on lightly, doesn't feel heavy or sticky, and absorbs quicky-I hate feeling a moisturizer sitting on my skin, I want to put it on and forget it is there.  I don't need a lot of heavy moisture, and hate products that feel sticky, and this feels smooth and light-I don't mind the feeling on my face, I don't even feel the urge to wipe it off my hand after applying like some products.

I love the 30 SPF, as most products like this are only 15, and for such a light feeling product to be 30 is great!  I don't want to have to use a seperate product for the SPF I want, I prefer one simple and quick step.  It's non-comedogenic and oil-free...it may not do anything about my oily skin areas or clogged pores, but it doesn't make them worse, and since no product I've tried actually does help them, not making them worse is about all I hope for at this point!

Overall, this is a perfect product for me.  Light, non-greasy, non-oily, just enough but not too much moisturization, SPF 30.  I never have any problem with it coming out of the dual pump unevenly except right when you start the bottle and as it's getting down to the bottom.  Unfortunately I can't find it at stores near me anymore, going to have to order some online!!

Very picky about face products, but I like this!

from Alexandria, VA

Comments about Biore Skin Preservation Dual Fusion Moisturizer SPF 30:

I am very picky about face products because I break out fairly easily. And I'm always reading how important SPF is each day but there is no way that I have time or will remember to put on two separate products so I really like that this products combines the moisturizer and SPF. Goes on easy, doesn't sting, and doesn't feel oily. It says it doesn't clog pores and I don't think it does. Travels well. The SPF coverage does seem to work even hours later because I put it on in the morning and sometimes don't get considerable sun time until the afternoon but it still seems to work. It also works well under makeup - is a good base. I've bought this product several times. Also, you can find some good coupons and/or sales on it so that doesn't hurt either. One time when I bought a new bottle I had trouble getting one side to come out so I called the customer service number and they were very helpful and helped me fix it over the phone!

Great moisturizer that leaves me protected!

from Kingsburg, CA

Comments about Biore Skin Preservation Dual Fusion Moisturizer SPF 30:

I have a love/hate relationship with moisturizer.  I have tried tons of different types of moisturizers trying to find something that works well with my combination skin.  Like most other people with combination skin, my T-zone is a huge problem area, and if a moisturizer is too heavy or greasy, that combined with my natural oils, spells DISASTER.

Enter Biore Skin Preservation Dual Fusion Moisturizer + SPF 30.    It is light enough that my skin doesn't feel weighed down and greasy when I apply it.  The SPF 30 is a great added bonus to make sure that my skin is protected from the sun.  My foundation provides an SPF 15, but I like knowing that I've got an added layer of protection on.   Oh, and did I mention that I love using this moisturizer as a primer?  I start my day off with this and it does a great job of smoothing my skin and prepping it for my makeup application.  Since I use a mineral foundation, it is imperative that I have something for my makeup to adhere to, and this fits the ticket.  And best of all -- no breakouts!

I use Biore Dual Fusion everyday- perfect for summer.

from Fullerton, CA

Comments about Biore Skin Preservation Dual Fusion Moisturizer SPF 30:

I bought Biore Dual Fusion because I wanted a facial moisturizer with an SPF above 15. I have fair skin and sunburn very easily, but I don't like to put on a typical heavy sunscreen everyday. I love the product because it gives me a daily moisturizer with the added protection of the SPF 30. When applied regularly, I can use it as a substitute for a regular sunscreen and it doesn't feel as heavy or have a strong smell. The only complaint I have is that sometimes one side will clog and so either only the moisturizer comes out or only the sunscreen. If it weren't for this problem, I would give it 5 stars right away!

not for me...

from Burke, VA

Comments about Biore Skin Preservation Dual Fusion Moisturizer SPF 30:

My skin type is dry and partly oily. So I always care about moisturizing function when I buy skin care products. I also check for SPF function when I buy the skin care products for day time. Biore Skin preservation Dual Fusion Moisturizer +SPF30 has the function of hydration and protection. It says "Dual FusionTM Moisturizer gives you exactly what you want: a nourishing moisturizer in one chamber and sun protection in the other. Together, they strengthen & defend your skin without ever making it feel greasy. (Biore Website)" Moreover, it ejects moisturizer and sun protector just one pump, so it is easy to use and funny. It also says the sunscreen has a powerful zinc oxide base and yet isn't heavy and white like traditional zinc oxide. I agree that Dual Fusion Moisturizer +SPF30 hydrates my skin and protects the skin from the sun. But, it feels like it is heavy in some parts, greasy and the effect of moisturizing doesn't stand long. I have to apply other kind of moisturizers (for example, hydrating cream). I think Dual Fusion Moisturizer is the product for young girl or women, not for over the age of 30.