4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

Better Homes and Gardens

I love reading, mostly magazines and catalogs. I subscribe to several magazines. I recently got a gift subscription to Better Homes and Gardens. I had one years and years ago and loved it. I am so excited. This magazine has such great articles, coupons, recipes, home decorating tips and ideas. Craft and hobby ideas. It is all around a wonderful magazine. The pictures in Better Homes and Gardens are very bright and vivid, they show so much detail and depth. The aritcles are interesting and informative. I enjoyed that it did not have alot of touchy politics. I do not want that in this type of magazine. During each holiday time, the themes are complimentary and beautiful. Overall a gorgeous magzine I don't want to be without ever again. ** **

Decorates Your Life

This magazine is great to teach anyone how to redecorate their home or try out a new dish in the kitchen.  My favorite issues are around the holidays because it teaches you so many ideas on how to decorate a festive table or create unique party themed dishes.  The magazine showcases decorating ideas not only for the inside of your home, but the outside as well.  If you are a garden lover, the pages always have great advice on which plants and herbs to grow in each season and how to make an intimate oasis on your patio.  The pictures are amazing, especially when they show before and after shots of a remodeling project.  The recipes they feature are both simple and delicious, with step by step directions and many are family favorites.  I love the simple redecorating ideas and crafts that can be done on a small budget.  I love to decorate for the holidays, but am always struck for time, so this magazine helps you do a few things to get organized to make your house look great.  Articles feature real life families that have remodeled their homes or are willing to share their lifestyle and party tips.  This is a great magazine to redecorate your life, inside and out.

DISGUSTED WITH BHG SWEEPSTEAKS FORM.. NO HLEP...

from az

About Me Everyday Reader

Comments about Better Homes and Gardens:

FRUSTRATED WITH BHG SWEEPSTEAKS FORM. CAN'T LOG IN. I RESET PASS WORD AND IT STILL REFUSED INFORMATION. SAID MY EMAIL WAS WRONG. NO HELP FROM BHG

Better Homes and Garden could be better, but is okay!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Better Homes and Gardens:

I received a free yearly subscription to Better Homes and Garden as a gift. I always like flipping through magazine and this one was pretty good. I wouldn't say that it was my favorite though. I usually get more out of other magazines than this one. This one has some good household tips and it does have some good gardening advice. It does have some recipes and some other good articles throughout the magazine. Every now and then I will find something that sticks out. I can see why people like reading this magazine I just prefer others over it. I do like that you can find these at a good price also. Some magazines are so expensive. This one has a decent price. The Better Homes and Garden magazine does have a good amount of pages also. This may be the magazine that you've been looking for. If you have a home and like gardening then give it a shot. You might like it a lot better than I did. It's good....it's just not great.

Great ideas!

Comments about Better Homes and Gardens:

The first time I read this magazine was because I got a free subscription for a year because I bought better homes and gardens bedding. I love these magazines a lot because they always have great ideas for decorating, organizing and for the holidays. I just bought three candles for $8 and got another free subscription for a year! Look around at the better homes and gardens products at walmart because most of them contain free subscriptions when you buy the product. The magazines are a little thinner then most, but I still enjoy everything in them!

Decorates Your Life

from Las Vegas, NV

My favorite magazine!

from Burbank, CA

Comments about Better Homes and Gardens:

I love Better Homes and Gardens for the wide variety of topics it covers about the home - from gardening, to cooking, to kids, to decorating. It has it all! The recipes are great, and I sometimes enjoy just paging through to look at the pictures.  It's light on substance, but home magazines are meant to be light reading.  If you're into organization as well as decorating, another magazine might be better.

Not worth the money. I would read Country Living before this.

from Mount Holly, NJ

Comments about Better Homes and Gardens:

This magazine is beyond boring. I have subscribed to this magazine off and on for years and years. Everytime I think never again the offers continue and keep getting more interesting a I gnore the renewal form. I am currently being offered 3 years and 2 cookbooks for less then $15 because I have ignored them for so long. In the past always I wait and wait and then renew to get the free item...also thinking perhaps it has improved but yet it never does. It is always  a boring magazine that no one ones when I am done with. Usually my magazine go from me to my sister, mother, then friend who passes them to he daughterin law who then passes them even more. This is the ONLY magazine not one of them enjoys or can even find anything worth reading in. They would prefer that I just renew Country Life which at least has some interesting ideas in it.I can't say I will never renew this subscription because if the gift is good enough and the price low enough I will but definitely not because of the magazine....it will be for the free stuff only.

Full of great decorating and food ideas.

from Cuddebackville, NY

Comments about Better Homes and Gardens:

This magazine is full of all the best information on Decorating on a daily basis or for specific holidays. Great recipes, if I had time I would try them all  but I am very busy so I only try the ones I think will be the very best.I have been reading this magazine for many years and enjoy it every time I get it in the mail. They never disappoint.

A classic!

from Detroit, MI

Comments about Better Homes and Gardens:

Better Homes and Gardens has been published for a long time because it knows what its readers want. The pictures are beautiful and appealing, and the topics cover all areas of the home-decor, garden, cooking, family, and crafts, among others. Information is provided on how-to and/or where to obtain more information and supplies.  The recipes are fabulous, and the pictures of the food almost edible themselves!  If you want one home magazine, this is the one.

Meet the next season head on with new and exciting ideas

from Arvada, CO

Comments about Better Homes and Gardens:

Holidays are such fun! To have new ideas for decorating and food makes it even better. Better Homes and Gardens is always ready to suggest and show how it can be done. Their colorful covers entice the reader to open the pages. Every month I tear out pages of receipes and decorating ideas to add to a notebook for use in the future as well as immediately.

Magazine is informative and fun!!

from SmallTown, TX

Comments about Better Homes and Gardens:

This magazine is helpful, informative and lots of fun!! So many pages and ideas to explore. There are helpful hints, good coupons, recipes complete with pictures, decorating ideas and sweepstakes offers. I won't lie to you, there are many advertisements in this magazine but they are not offensive. Most of them are highly informative and actually make me want to at least investigate the product claims. I can browse this magazine at my leisure and I love entering the sweepstakes. There is one going on right now with Better Homes and Gardens for an amazon gift card if you win. If not, there is a chance to join their panel and take surveys and possibly receive free samples. I appreciate this magazine. It was given as a subscription to me for the next four years. I am sure that I will enjoy every issue. I recommend this magazine. It has integrity and I appeciate the thought that goes into developing it.