Other Facial Moisturizers:
Beiersdorf Eucerin Face Sensitive Skin Everyday Protection Lotion, 4 fl oz

Beiersdorf Eucerin Face Sensitive Skin Everyday Protection Lotion, 4 fl oz

Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion is just ohkay

from Matthews, NC

Comments about Beiersdorf Eucerin Face Sensitive Skin Everyday Protection Lotion, 4 fl oz:

I'm kind of disappointed with this Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion for Sensitive Skin. I thought it would be more moisturizing than it is. I do not have sensitive skin, but I often buy products with that label because I feel secure knowing that there is less of a chance that they will cause me to break out. This face lotion had some redeeming qualities which is why I gave it a three star rating instead of a two. It is for sensitive skin, as I mentioned, and it is labeled non-comedogenic and fragrance free. It also has an SPF of 30, which is great. However, those are the only good qualities in my opinion. The lotion has the consistency of white out, which can never be a good thing. It is also greasy, and not moisturizing. Within a few minutes of applying this, my skin is still greasy, yet dry at the same time. I don't want it to go to waste, so I will probably apply a thin layer over my other face lotion so that I can get the SPF benefits.

Ease of Application
Very milky/watery.

It is fragrance free.

• Ease of Application:

Sensitive skin will love this everyday moisturizer!

from Northern, FL

I have sensitive skin as well as a history of skin cancer. It is extremely important that I protect my face with a sunscreen. The difficult thing about that is that my skin is easily irritated because of allergies to some ingredients in sunscreens. They will actually cause my skin to break out, even if they claim they won't. The Eucerin Everyday Protection face lotion is one product that doesn't create havoc with my skin. The lotion was recommended by my dermatologist because it was made for sensitive skin and it has a high UVA and UVB SPF 30 protection level. I was afraid to try it, but, my doctor swore that it wouldn't cause problems. She was right!

The Eucerin Everyday Protection face lotion is non-comedogenic, which means that it won't clog pores. Eucerin Everyday Protection face lotion is endorsed by the Skin Cancer Foundation. That's a great endorsement in my book!

Why only four stars? Although this moisturizer is wonderful, I don't like the fact that it stings my eyes if I get it too close and I need protection there as well.

Ease of Application
The Eucerin Everyday Protection face lotion is easy to apply. It absorbs quickly and is a perfect under make-up moisturizer.

It is also fragrance-free, although I detect a *slight* scent when I apply it.

• Ease of Application:

Disappointed with Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion!

from Cleveland, OH

When I found Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion at my local pharmacy, I was overjoyed! The lotion not only had an SPF 30 sun screen that was fragrance fee, but it was also an oil-free moisturizer.

Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion is made specifically for sensitive skin and it is non-comedogenic. It is recommended by dermatologists and the Skin Cancer Foundation. What more could I ask for?

The lotion is contained in a 4 oz. bottle with a convenient pump. Upon applying the lotion to my face, it went on smoothly. After a few minutes, my eyes began to burn and itch. There was definitely a chemical scent to this fragrance free lotion! After the lotion dried, I noticed a white cast had formed on my face. I attribute this to the zinc oxide contained in the lotion.

I am very disappointed that I cannot use this product, for it met all my criteria of being fragrance free oil, free, and having an SPF of 30. I would still recommend this product to anyone who doesn't have allergies, for I am overly sensitive to chemicals and I am sure most people would love this sunscreen/moisturizer combination.

**Active Ingredients:**

Octinoxate, Zinc Oxide, Octisalate, Ensulizole, Titanium Dioxide

Thank you for reading my review.

Gentle, safe on skin, but watch the eyes

from Ashland, KY

Overall, I believe that Beiersdorf Eucerin Face Senstive Skin Everyday Protection Lotion, 4 Fl. oz, with SPF 30 is a great product for most people. I love that it does not seem to irritate my ultra sensitive skin in any way, that is moisturizing, gentle, even kind of soothing. I even that it contains physical sunblock in the form of zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, with broadspectrum coverage, both UVA and UVA shielding, to protect from not just burning, but doing real damage that can not only lead to premature aging but skin cancer. However, there are chemical sunscreens in this product and I suspect that is why it is hard for me to use it. As is common with many sunscreens, even before I get the product to the eye area of my face, the fumes or whatever from it are making my eyes irritated and swelling shut. I burn easily and so the other day, I tried to use it again. Thank God my mother was driving because I had to keep my eyes closed and had to wash my face, wash my eyes, and use prescription eye drops and it was about 20 minutes or so after that that I could bear to open my eyes even just to see the computer or tv light. My eyes actually looked not just red but at times orange because they were so irritated. It also is hard to rub in and you have to watch for whiteness, clumping on the face, and avoid getting it on the clothes. It also is not the most expensive thing out there, but it isn't cheap either.

It's OK but makes my face look greasy

from Hampstead, MD

I bought this moisturizer because I liked the higher spf in it and because I heard good things about the Eucerin brand. I'm not too disappointed with it nor I'm I thrilled. It's OK but it makes my face a little greasy and it never dries. I already have oily skin so this just accentuates the problem. Another thing I don't like about this is that it leaves a white cast on my face that higher SPF sunscreens usually cause. I believe this is due to the Zinc Oxide in it. This makes it harder for me to apply make up over it, even when I apply a primer. Despite the residue this moisturizer leaves on my skin, it's very thin in consistency. I've gotten a few breakouts while using this it but I'm not sure if this caused it or it was something else. I really wanted to like this moisturizer but I don't like how it makes my face look. It might work better for normal to dry skin types. After using up this bottle I'll certainly not repurchase it.