Other Mattresses:
Memory Foam Mattresses
BedInABox.com
19-21-TENCEL
BedInABox.com Tranquility Gel with Natural TENCEL® Memory Foam Mattress

Summary

The Tranquility GEL with Natural TENCEL Memory Foam Mattress has a medium/firm feel, but allows the memory foam to quickly conform to your body for pressure relief and support without sinking into the mattress too far. TENCEL fabric is made from Eucalyptus trees utilizing a environmentally sustainable process, which makes this cover environmentally friendly.

The cover offers unique moisture management properties, it's designed to be ultra soft for sensitive skin as well as naturally inhibiting bacterial growth. Underneath the cover is a 3 inch layer of memory foam along with an 8 inch layer of high resiliency support foam for soft comfort and long lasting durability. The overall height of the mattress is 11 inches tall.

BedInABox.com Tranquility Gel with Natural TENCEL® Memory Foam Mattress

Pros

• Holds shape (8)
  • Comfortable (7)
  • Durable (7)
  • Good support (7)
  • Soft feel (5)

• Primary bed (7)
    • Comfort:
    • Support:
    • Firmness:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Midrange shopper (7)

How to get a good nights rest

We got this mattress in December and have enjoyed our nightly sleep ever since. Less tossing and turning and much cooler. I use to have back pain since sleep on my back mainly and my wife is a side sleeper, its nice that neither one of us has any problems now that we have the gel form mattress..

since we have had it since 12/20/12 I can't give an answer to the long term , but I don't see and changes to the firmness or shape of the mattress.

This mattress is not worth the money that was paid for it!

They say these mattresses are supposed to be good for people with neck and spinal problems. Well I must say that this is one of the worst mattresses I have ever slept on. Mine and my husbands back pain has actually gotten worse since we bought this! We actually had to sell it to get a regular mattress again to releive a little of our back problems.

Comfort
feels like sleeping on a rock!! think would've rather slept on one.(a rock)

Support
It is too hard!

Firmness
too firm

it is probably durable. after all it does feel like a rock

Great mattress

from Plano, Tx

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Good Support
  • Holds Shape
  • Soft Feel
  • Sturdy

• Guest Bed
    • Primary Bed

Comments about BedInABox.com Tranquility Gel with Natural TENCEL® Memory Foam Mattress:

Great bed. Holds up very well under pressure. Nice design and not bulky. Seems that it will last a long time if kept nice. Great feel when lounging and doesn't hurt the back like some typical mattresses do. Great overall

It's good but wouldn't use as a primary

from Nesconset,ny

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Holds Shape
    • Sturdy

Cons

• Too Hard

• Guest Bed

Okay so we recently just got done adding and re-doing a lot to our house inside and out. One of the main things I concentrated on was an extra room we had that was originally going to be a bedroom, but we never got around to figuring out what to do. Unfortunately my mom recently became sick and has been staying here for long periods of time so we figured best time to fix up that room into a guest room. One of my main worries was a good mattress for that room and I didn't really know where to start because the bed I use was extremely expensive and we didn't want to spend as much as that mattress for a guest room, but still wanted a good quality long lasting bed. I kept hearing around about bedinabox.com and had no idea what it was, but from the name was very skeptical. To me it sounded like a thin, small, rolled up mat. Then I went to their website and seen they actually are pretty decent mattresses with a lot of options to choose from. We decided we were going to give it a try given that there's a 60 day guarantee no cost return policy. Their customer service was pretty good with giving me information of what they thought would be good so we decided to go with the tranquility gel with natural tencel memory foam because both my mom and I have bad backs and it seemed like that would be most supportive. I was a little disappointed with the price because it did run around 1000 dollars, but compared to the price of my primary bed we figured maybe it wasn't too bad. We did receieve the mattress fast like they promised and it was fairly easy to get it together. So I decided before my mom used it I would try it out for a week. It's a pretty good mattress, but not the best. I feel like I needed an extra pillow top because it was very firm. It did have a nice cool to the touch feel and it didn't sink in which Is good.We did decide to keep it, but I wouldn't use it as a primary. My back definitely feels better with my other mattress, but I would recommend this as an extra bed.

Its cool

from NY

Its cool

As they say: "A Happy Wife Makes for a Happy Life."

from Winchester, VA

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Good Support
    • Holds Shape
    • Sturdy

• Primary Bed

Primary bed. Great customer support (Answering all questions and concerns before ordering, meeting requested delivery date. No problem setting up as a single person with no helper (with handcart). No off-gassing/immediate expansion. Wife was immediately satisfied and continues to sleep very comfortably with no complaints. Initially it was somewhat firmer than I anticipated as a "side sleeper" but am sleeping well and getting comfortable with it.

No back pain

from Tampa, Florida

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Good Support
      • Holds Shape
      • Soft Feel
      • Sturdy

• Primary Bed

We loved the ease of putting the frame together. So much fun watching the mattress expand. I have not had one.night of back pain since I got this mattress. Very pleased.

We ordered the Tranquility and I truly love it!!

from IL

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
        • Good Support
        • Holds Shape
        • Soft Feel
        • Sturdy

• Primary Bed

I heard about Bed in a Box from a friend and when my son relocated and needed a new bed I suggested yours. He was skeptical but , after reading the reviews, he ordered. He cannot believe how much he loves it. He then told his cousin about it and he,too, is so happy!
          I have been so unhappy with our very expensive " name brand" pillow top mattress and, although it is not very old, I was ready to get rid of it.
          We ordered the Tranquility and I truly love it. No more aches or low spots. It conforms and maintains the firmness I like. I toss around a lot and my husband doesn't wake any more because he doesn't feel any movement.
          There is no price on a good night sleep and I tell everyone about your product! It was worth more than we paid!!

Awesome product, great customer service

from Falls Church, VA

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
          • Good Support
          • Holds Shape
          • Soft Feel
          • Sturdy

• Primary Bed

The bed isn't your typical memory foam bed that swallows you whole. This bed is soft yet firm at the same time. You can move, roll, and turn over on the bed without the quicksand feeling that a lot of memory foam beds have. At the same time, if my partner is tossing and turning on the other side of the bed, I won't feel a thing. Also, customer service is responsive, quick, and easy to deal with.

fantastic bed! I would recomend it all day, very comfortable

from Vienna, OH

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
            • Good Support
            • Holds Shape
            • Soft Feel
            • Sturdy

• Primary Bed

Very comfortable bed, I recommend that everyone invest in one!

Great mattress for the money!

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
              • Good Support
              • Holds Shape

• Primary Bed

Awesome mattress, not too soft, not too firm. Holds shape well, does not trap heat. After the old fashioned coil mattress, sleeping on this one is a pleasure. Mild back and neck pains went away. Muscles don't get sore. Does not bounce around my wife when I turn. A lot of space. Really great mattress and the price is great as well.

Great bed!

We love this bed and started sleeping better right away. Delivery was super fast as promised. The price was better than all the other brands. Assembly of the foundation was quite easy and the construction flawless. Best money we have spent all year. Customer service was also very helpful.

Comfort
                Very comfortable.

Support
                Don't even notice when my spouse moves around at night.

Firmness
                Customer service helped me choose these feature based on our needs and it's perfect.

Appears to be of very high quality.

• Comfort: